Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection (14142 Views)

86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection by ajailer(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
I know some ppp that have voluntarily evicted themselves from their house as there is no means for them to renew their rent and my landlord na one inconsiderate motherfucker
Re: COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection by sweetrace(f): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Sweetheart the fish starts decaying from the head....If the head is rotten the body follows suit ..The man at the helm of affairs in this case the Fish head is a disaster.

If the body is equally corrupt, it will produce a corrupt head.
Re: COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection by AmazingELixir: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
sweetrace:

If the body is equally corrupt, it will produce a corrupt head.

No sweetheart...the only part of human anatomy which the entire body cannot do without is the head...the head sets the tone and agenda for the other parts to follow, the head is the master planner, chief instructor/ Strategist, way_paver and the identity...if the head is messed up just as the Nigerian head is ...the resultant effect is anarchy, confusion, hopelessness etal.

It is known that the body responds to the body_language of the head.

Sweetheart tell me honestly would allow this current head to be your role model or person Strategist..?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection by earnit3: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
really hmmmmm
Re: COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection by hexenbiest: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is the harsh reality, the majority are putting their health on the line each day, just to make ends meet, with little or no time to check-in on their health status. I however stumbled on the platform on my signature, with which every Nigerian can get access to a 30-Minute FREE medical consultation, all at your convenience.
Re: COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection by Largogogo: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2020
I am really skeptical of how governments are looking at this. I think I had it in late December in the US...such a strange illness. Now, what will they say if I test positive? Will the say I was asymptomatic and that I probably did not have it earlier
Re: COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection by bluefilm: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
It's a pity. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons To Survey Your Land Don't Be Deceived. / Buy Full 30 Tonnes Trailer Granite At The Best Price in Town!!.... / Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.