Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

MIMO USER'S (help Needed Please) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / MIMO USER'S (help Needed Please) (363 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java / Help Needed: Please How Do I Redesign Nairaland Script Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MIMO USER'S (help Needed Please) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Please MIMO user's please share your experience with the app
Is it a good app for beginners
I want to start learning coding now since our school don talk say we're resuming next year January
So I really want to get into something like mad, and I think coding it great
What do you think please ?

Re: MIMO USER'S (help Needed Please) by EniRox01: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mimo is good but not enough. I would advice you to use programming hub as well, you can also add solo learn to the list. (Note I am mentioning only mobile apps) I would also say that you should track your progress and sync it across all the apps I mentioned, doing different tracks on the apps simultaneously will end up frustrating you. (if you are a total beginner and want to learn JavaScript you can use grasshopper app, I personally enjoyed it, and it really helped me get to where I am today).

Most of these apps mentioned will require you to pay at a certain point. You can easily hack or bypass the payment with lucky patcher. This is what is use for most of the apps grin . In the situation that hacking it does not work, hopefully you're an android user wink . You can download the cracked version online, but make sure it is compatible with your phone and that you are not exposing your phone to any serious malware before downloading. And as for iOS users I don't have much experience in your field but I'm sure that there's very little mr.know-it-all (Google) cannot help you with. So simply research you'll probably find a way to get the cracked version of the app (probably by using a different application store). Or just use an online lecture on the web, I would recommended codeacademy if you are a little low on fund. Or edx, udemy, datacamp, etc. if you have the funds. But all in all if all the methods to bypass the app purchases or get a decent online course fall through, why not put in some $$$ into your programming future, it is worth it.

Wishing you success on your trails
Hope this is helpful wink
Re: MIMO USER'S (help Needed Please) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
EniRox01:
Mimo is good but not enough. I would advice you to use programming hub as well, you can also add solo learn to the list. (Note I am mentioning only mobile apps) I would also say that you should track your progress and sync it across all the apps I mentioned, doing different tracks on the apps simultaneously will end up frustrating you. (if you are a total beginner and want to learn JavaScript you can use grasshopper app, I personally enjoyed it, and it really helped me get to where I am today).

Most of these apps mentioned will require you to pay at a certain point. You can easily hack or bypass the payment with lucky patcher. This is what is use for most of the apps grin . In the situation that hacking it does not work, hopefully you're an android user wink . You can download the cracked version online, but make sure it is compatible with your phone and that you are not exposing your phone to any serious malware before downloading. And as for iOS users I don't have much experience in your field but I'm sure that there's very little mr.know-it-all (Google) cannot help you with. So simply research you'll probably find a way to get the cracked version of the app (probably by using a different application store). Or just use an online lecture on the web, I would recommended codeacademy if you are a little low on fund. Or edx, udemy, datacamp, etc. if you have the funds. But all in all if all the methods to bypass the app purchases or get a decent online course fall through, why not put in some $$$ into your programming future, it is worth it.

Wishing you success on your trails
Hope this is helpful wink
This is more than helpful bruh
Thanks sooooo much ❤️

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... / Get This Free Courses / Beat By Dre Earbud Bass Booster Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.