Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts (66997 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / EFCC Arrests Man With 19 Wraps Of Raw Gold In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by RealEzee(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
So all the petitions laid on efcc table about certain individuals in this country dey couldn't act on it ooo na dis one dem turn flash grin, they're working indeed.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by lanre316: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
We have different types of hackers. Good hackers, bad hackers and STUUUPID HACKERS

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Coldie(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
maasoap:

What were they supposed to have done?
This thing does not require arrest and being paraded as a criminal. All the guy did was expose a loop hole in access bank system, what they should have done is simply invite him over to show how he discovered the loop hole close it and release him.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Goalnaldo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
SyberKate:

the way he went about the still not the right way exposing the flaws online gives room for other hackers to use that method against the bank. he would have contacted the bank directly and shown them their security issue and how to fix it
I agree, maybe he wanted to advertise himself to more organizations or institutions.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Charisma01: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Deborah98:
Wisdom is the principal thing in all your getting get understanding.....

Madam which kain english be dis na?
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by bh45(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
I dey tell u
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blank ATMS?

I think say ma just hacker, so na petty thief?

Shame. I was saying they should give him a job, but with those blank cards, lock him up
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by oglalasioux(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Criminals are boasters. Again and again they foil a perfect crime by wanting to be admired by other criminals.

Colin Wilson.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
U shoot ursef by ursef
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Bahamas95(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Foolish criminal.

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Buliwyf: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
kimacent:
This guy is an asset to this nation they shld employ him and let him start working with them.

You don't know what an asset is.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Tremple8v: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Until this village people follow this guy reach Efcc office.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by West2019(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
na the dudu be diz nawoa ,ok enjoyed urself in kuji prison
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Coldie:

This thing does not require arrest and being paraded as a criminal. All the guy did was expose a loop hole in access bank system, what they should have done is simply invite him over to show how he discovered the loop hole close it and release him.

He didn't discover loopholes, he exploited it. He's in possession of the bank customers details, thousands! That's criminal

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Buliwyf: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
iswallker:

That's they put cyberstalking - efcc may have a hard time prosecuting this.

They also added that he has blank cards - §to make him look bad as if you can't buy a blank writable card in the open market.

undecided undecided

Prosecuting? Lol
EFCC just wan use the guy chop. You have forgotten that EFCC guys are like police. The guy will just spend money unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Lifepodcastng: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
As much as I have enjoyed your comments, I think this is devoid of the knowledge of GOD. Go into the Bible to find that when the saint are taken, that’s the end of the world. There’s no Antichrist other than there already is. These pastors masquerading as men of GOD are the antichrist. Don’t be just religious, I have enjoyed reading your comments and I’ll like you to read the Bible and understand the rapture and what it means. After rapture, that’s end and nothing like antichrist again. First rapture has already happened, we await the second coming of our lord and savior. I understand that you may not understand what the Bible says there and I don’t accuse you of anything, I just want you to read the Bible well and understand it before you put some things out there. GOD bless you as you try to understand him more

Righteousness89:
Even in Nigeria now! There is no place to Hide!

No Matter your Residence, the Security Forces can Easily Pick you up ..

Does this not Give a Message to you?

Imagine the Trumpet Sounds and the Saints are Gone.
The antichrist comes on stage and announces that everyone will need to take the ID mark (666). He will say without the Mark you Cannot buy or Sell or have any Transaction. Those who know the implication of the Mark will begin to Hide themselves in Various Places.

I am Seeing a Scneario where the same Technology used to Fish out this guy will be used to Fish out those who Refuse to take the Mark..

Now is the time to avoid that Situation!
Now is the time to Ensure we make the Rapture!
There is No more time!!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by ucyonline: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
He's not foolish. God just decided to expose him now. That's the end of the road for him.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Buliwyf: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
maasoap:

Tales by the moonlight. Many like him are in various prisons those countries you just mentioned. They don't worship career criminals.
Infact, you will get maximum and tougher sentence if you attack financial institution in USA. That would be the greatest mistake of your life

Don't mind those ignoramuses. Always talking like the world is a Hollywood movie.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Deborah98(f): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Charisma01:

Madam which kain english be dis na?
attention seeker undecided
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by knowhowk: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Seems He willingly need to trend but that a wrong step.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Otogah: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jafar1:
Imagine announcing online that u have banking details of people.

Him sef too mumu..

If he is so good, they wouldn't hav got him..
you sound as if you are his member shocked shocked
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by kaywhy09(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Congratulations. Now he's popular.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Jafar1: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Otogah:
you sound as if you are his member shocked shocked

Oga dey ur day.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Blackmiserable(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Deborah98:
[s]Wisdom is the principle thing in all your getting get understanding.....[/s]

We joke too much in this country.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by thaoriginator: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This brainwashing don die tey tey......... grin

That storybook don condition una mind too much........
That niggar get ambition ohh

Before you knew it, he will claim to be called by the holy spirit as a white god mouthpiece thereby siphoning the gullible and sheepy followers cry
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
thaoriginator:
That niggar get ambition ohh

Before you knew it, he will claim to be called by the holy spirit as a white god mouthpiece thereby siphoning the gullible and sheepy followers cry

Then go still follow o ........
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by VicM6: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jafar1:
Imagine announcing online that u have banking details of people.

Him sef too mumu..

If he is so good, they wouldn't hav got him..
mayb there is a reason why he came out open and brought his self out to be caught.
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This brainwashing don die tey tey......... grin

That storybook don condition una mind too much........
grin grin grin mentally sick cretins!
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by thaoriginator: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
As much as I have enjoyed your comments, I think this is devoid of the knowledge of GOD. Go into the Bible to find that when the saint are taken, that’s the end of the world. There’s no Antichrist other than there already is. These pastors masquerading as men of GOD are the antichrist. Don’t be just religious, I have enjoyed reading your comments and I’ll like you to read the Bible and understand the rapture and what it means. After rapture, that’s end and nothing like antichrist again. First rapture has already happened, we await the second coming of our lord and savior. I understand that you may not understand what the Bible says there and I don’t accuse you of anything, I just want you to read the Bible well and understand it before you put some things out there. GOD bless you as you try to understand him more

Trying hard to understand a certain religion given to your forefathers by the white supremacists. Height of ignorance.

The same Bible that is used to enslaved Africans

Guys you need to wake up from your deep sleep

Jesus is a joke and a set up!

Ask Ceaser Borgia cry
Re: Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts by thaoriginator: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Then go still follow o ........
Now that's the problem!!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.