Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus (106 Views)

Understanding Christianity As A Philosophy / Book Of Exodus — NLT (story Of Moses and Isreal journey out of Egypt) / Interpretation Of Exodus 20:5-6, 'thou Shall Not Bow Down Unto Any Othe God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Exodus 20:22-25

The "stone” upon which God imprinted his social and devotional (the perfect) laws was hewn by the hand of God, meeting the specification of Exodus 20:25.

Moses broke that one in the face of a forbidden act.

The imperfect and temporary law, which became a school master to lead us, believers, to the perfections in Jesus Christ, was hewn by Moses and then imprinted upon by the finger of God. How Moses carve out his own stones without tools is naturally impossible. Get wisdom!

Moses was chosen to be the Christ and God came upon Mount Sinai to personally announce Moses as his "final word" to mankind (Exodus 19:9), but the Jews pushed that away because of their inability to accept the overwhelming presence of God among them - they distrusted the God who showed himself in all their deliverances.

Please we must stop acting out our Christianity like the Jews. They are awaiting us for their own redemption. This was the revelation of Apostle Paul in Romans 9.

And while Moses was away to pick a copy of the spoken law, now engravened for documentation, they did exactly what, from which, God forbade them - making a likeness of him in gold or silver, and were found in worship:

Una don mumu reach that level?

Yet! These were the people God loved with everything.

That which we observe in the Old laws today, after we have been led by it to Christ, makes us become like the Jews, believing a religion.

Moses who commanded the Jews against marrying foreign wives, himself married a foreign wife. So at that time, grace had started to be very sufficient.

This was such that, on their way back into Egypt from the Medes, Zipporah, Moses' Gentile wife, the daughter of the Median priest saved Moses from the lord's sword by a ritual of blood.

I hate to see Christians bearing the "living for Christ" as a big burden - if it is his burden, then it must be light, not heavy.

It is a burden in the first place because - instead of exercising this burden as the responsibility to want for your neighbour what you want for yourself - a 50/50 relationship across the world - we choose to exercise it in being busy working ourselves to meet the "standard set".

Who set any standards?

Standards were broken, after faith realised that the law does not deal with the thoughts of our hearts and the words of our mouth, which must first and foremost, be acceptable in God's sight (Romans 14:22), it wrote a new law: do unto others as who would they do unto you. So the law of God has been transfigured from all abuses unto God himself - Love.

Love for God, and love for your fellowmen. To further simplify it, he said "hey, guys! forget about me, just love that brother of yours that you can see because that is the way I can know that you love me that you cannot see.

So why are we pretending to do all we are doing for and to a God we cannot see and in the face of his delegation of our love for him to your fellowmen? Why?

A lot of people who know me, and do not see me as a mystery do not know me at all. My life is a mystery. I can fight if there is a need to fight. I dey craze sometimes ooo! Na my DNA!

I am a very content man. I am so full I have no space - e even show for my body: body wey God dey do him rounds like doctor, on me, daily. I always talk like I am from the presence of God, to put it humbly. And I always pray that people can think like me and talk like me.

Don't seek Christianity in my lifestyle, it upi.e. dont seek to be judgmental of me: you may get it wrong and I will feed your error very well. Seek Christianity in the products of my thoughts expressed in my words. You are a Christian not by your accomplishnents but by your confession of, and your believe in Christ - this generates the faith (spiritual energy) we need for our spiritual growth.

This entire created tendencies came by the word and not by works. This is the "ABC" of Christianity.

God bless the readers and the believers.

Ini Akpan Morgan is called an Apostle to Teach truth with the vigour of a Prophet.

1 Share

Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

The imperfect and temporary law, which became a school master to lead us, believers, to the perfections in Jesus Christ, was hewn by Moses and then imprinted upon by the finger of God. How Moses carve out his own stones without tools is naturally impossible. Get wisdom!

Just so we are clear, did you just refer to the great, awesome and eternal Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven as 'imperfect and temporary'?
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

Exodus 20:22-25

The "stone” upon which God imprinted his social and devotional (the perfect) laws was hewn by the hand of God, meeting the specification of Exodus 20:25.

What were you trying to relate here?
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

Moses was chosen to be the Christ and God came upon Mount Sinai to personally announce Moses as his "final word" to mankind (Exodus 19:9), but the Jews pushed that away because of their inability to accept the overwhelming presence of God among them - they distrusted the God who showed himself in all their deliverances.

Hmmmmh! Where is written that Moses was chosen to be the Christ?
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

And while Moses was away to pick a copy of the spoken law, now engravened for documentation, they did exactly what, from which, God forbade them - making a likeness of him in gold or silver, and were found in worship:

Spoken law? What really did you intend to communicate to your reader with this paragraph? What is the message here?
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

That which we observe in the Old laws today, after we have been led by it to Christ, makes us become like the Jews, believing a religion.

Moses who commanded the Jews against marrying foreign wives, himself married a foreign wife. So at that time, grace had started to be very sufficient.

This was such that, on their way back into Egypt from the Medes, Zipporah, Moses' Gentile wife, the daughter of the Median priest saved Moses from the lord's sword by a ritual of blood.

Again, just to be certain, by the old laws, do you mean the Ten Commandments?

Had Moses received the Laws before he got married to a foreigner? Are the marriage restrictions part of the Ten Commandments? What actually were you saying there?

Did she actually save Moses or their child? What ritual of blood?
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

I hate to see Christians bearing the "living for Christ" as a big burden - if it is his burden, then it must be light, not heavy.

It is a burden in the first place because - instead of exercising this burden as the responsibility to want for your neighbour what you want for yourself - a 50/50 relationship across the world - we choose to exercise it in being busy working ourselves to meet the "standard set".

Who set any standards?

Standards were broken, after faith realised that the law does not deal with the thoughts of our hearts and the words of our mouth, which must first and foremost, be acceptable in God's sight (Romans 14:22), it wrote a new law: do unto others as who would they do unto you. So the law of God has been transfigured from all abuses unto God himself - Love.

Love for God, and love for your fellowmen. To further simplify it, he said "hey, guys! forget about me, just love that brother of yours that you can see because that is the way I can know that you love me that you cannot see.

So why are we pretending to do all we are doing for and to a God we cannot see and in the face of his delegation of our love for him to your fellowmen? Why?

Contradictions.

What does it mean to follow Christ? What does the burden of the Messiah mean?

What standards are you on about? Who broke the so-called standards?

Which God? What does it mean to love this God you are talking about?
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

A lot of people who know me, and do not see me as a mystery do not know me at all. My life is a mystery. I can fight if there is a need to fight. I dey craze sometimes ooo! Na my DNA!

No one who follows the Messiah, the Christ, should ever engage in any physical fight with anyone, be it with physical blows, knives, guns, wood, etc. Never ever! Saints of the Messiah do not engage in physical fights with anyone.
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

Don't seek Christianity in my lifestyle, it upi.e. dont seek to be judgmental of me: you may get it wrong and I will feed your error very well. Seek Christianity in the products of my thoughts expressed in my words. You are a Christian not by your accomplishnents but by your confession of, and your believe in Christ - this generates the faith (spiritual energy) we need for our spiritual growth.

Well, since I am not a Christian, I guess I don't know what being one is all about.

However, I know that those who claim to follow the Messiah, the Christ, must live as he lived. One is only a follower of the Christ, the Messiah, if they obey his Commands.
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by elated177: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
IniAkpanMorgan:

This entire created tendencies came by the word and not by works. This is the "ABC" of Christianity.

What tendencies? What word? What works?
Re: Understanding Christianity By The Exponential Of Exodus by ggirl4real: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
I only beg all Christians for one thing: Practice what is written in your religious book.

I'm sure if 90% of Christians are doing this, we would have to worry less about corruption in this country.

Even if the adherents of other religious beliefs are not doing the right thing, Christians should overwhelm their wrongdoings by doing what is right.

Is this too much to ask? This country can be better than this. Christians, biko nu, practice what you preach.

(1) (Reply)

Love: Pastors And Parents Must Know This / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 25 September 2020 - Accessing Divine / "The Branch Cannot Bear Fruit Of Itself."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.