Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them (6704 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=93858967][/quote]All right man. Motigbo! ✌️
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by decub: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
ise82:
I will like to call the attention of nairalanders to the company I attached to this post selling data on nairaland. They are scammers and thieves. They have taken my money upto three times without giving me data.

Please, mod should move to the proper room. Thanks.
If that's clubkonnect, then you might need to give them a call. I've been using them for some years without issues. Had to even visit their office in Ibadan some 2yrs bk.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by damtan(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If everyone is...... Who would patronise you........ cheesy
I'll just be recharging myself and withdraw the funds into my account
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by greenskittles: 3:09am On Sep 13, 2020
obi4eze:
A lot of scammers on nairaland..

The advert link leads to clubkonnect.com

People should be wary of them
Clubkonnect? Been a while since I heard that name. I seriously thought Seun would've stopped allowing them to post ads. They scammed me a few years ago, at first it was legit but by the third transaction or so I paid and received no data. Tried again, same thing. So I guess you could say I was scammed twice. Contacted them with no response. This was in 2016 or so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by celwonder(m): 5:17am On Sep 13, 2020
in a sane society, even NairaLand could be sued for advertising unverified businesses and/or helping fraudsters propagate their act.

5 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Asianjollof007: 5:43am On Sep 13, 2020
Flytime:
do you know the meaning of simp?

LOL, e be like say na the word dey trend on nairaland now.. The guy just decided to use it too before it stops trending

3 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Benwallt(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2020
That's what you get wen you look for cheap things. Haven't you heard of the saying that "awoof dey run belle" They don't cell cards near your house, you don't have bank acct. Mumu.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by sirzent(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2020
I don't know what wrong with you people, some one drew your attention to a scam instead of guy to take note you people will be rather blame the op. This is nonsensical mehn.

5 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by MrBONE2(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Who do we blame now?..….

Scam me the first time..... It's my fault

Scam me the second time...... Who's fault?....

Scam me the third time...... Who's fault?....... grin

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Minjim: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2020
olus01:
OP am very sorry to say u are fool for you been fool for three times

You people are terrible.

It's the duty of Nairaland to verify the authenticity of those running these type of ad on their page.
This was how they ruined Oxl

6 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by chizzypresh(f): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Clubkonnect is not scam please
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Slickey: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2020
There has been so much complaints on NL about Clubkonnect and their criminal tendencies. Seun should be joined as a defendant of their criminal enterprise due to his refusal to intervene accordingly.

Here is another complaint thread created some months ago where Clubkonnect was busted replying themselves. They thought they had logged out of the "Clubkonnect" account. https://www.nairaland.com/5807075/clubkonnect-adverts-shoud-barred-nairaland

So beware, some of the accounts defending them on this thread may be run by Clubkonnect.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by tayo60(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Volkswagen90 post=93845331][/quote] Why u dey look me like that? I no be scammer now. I sell data bundle of all networks. A trial will convince you!
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by deltateam: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2020
ise82:
I will like to call the attention of nairalanders to the company I attached to this post selling data on nairaland. They are scammers and thieves. They have taken my money upto three times without giving me data.

Please, mod should move to the proper room. Thanks.

How come? They took it first one, you went on for second and third? Were you hypnotized?
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by deltateam: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2020
Flytime:
do you know the meaning of simp?

Simp is shortened for simpleton: someone who is not streetwise.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by guass(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
This issue has been addressed before. And I strongly believe clubkonnect is aware perhaps that is why they stopped attaching ' clubkonnect to their advert on NL.
I lost more than 30k to Clubkonnect.
Clubkonnect is a Scam!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Oyetunde1234: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Have being using Clubkonnect and have never had any issue with them, if you are encountering any challenges....... call their customer care or let me assist you with their SMS/TEXT line(08149659347) you will be call instantly..
Sailor22:

You are foolish. Instead of adressing the main issue. Africa is useless cos morons like you use the internet
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by clubkonnect: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2020
We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you might had while using our services.
We will however appreciate if you can reach out to us through any of our Customer service channel and we will be glad to get your issue resolved instantly.

Call: 09062547110
SMS: 08149659347 (We will call you once we recieve your message)
Ticket: Support@clubkonnect.com
Thank you for choosing clubkonnect

obi4eze:
A lot of scammers on nairaland..

The advert link leads to clubkonnect.com

People should be wary of them

1 Like

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by clubkonnect: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2020
We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you might had while using our services.
We will however appreciate if you can reach out to us through any of our Customer service channel and we will be glad to get your issue resolved instantly.

guass:
This issue has been addressed before. And I strongly believe clubkonnect is aware perhaps that is why they stopped attaching ' clubkonnect to their advert on NL.

Clubkonnect is a Scam!
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by clubkonnect: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2020

Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

greenskittles:

Clubkonnect? Been a while since I heard that name. I seriously thought Seun would've stopped allowing them to post ads. They scammed me a few years ago, at first it was legit but by the third transaction or so I paid and received no data. Tried again, same thing. So I guess you could say I was scammed twice. Contacted them with no response. This was in 2016 or so.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Mohbola(f): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2020
Why will you wait till 3 times
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Ibukunoluwanmi: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
clubkonnect:

keep the good work going clubkonnect, your website is the best have ever seen.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Ibukunoluwanmi: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
clubkonnect:

Ever since i started using there platform, have never for once had issue, even if i have i will call and it will be rectified immediately.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Ibukunoluwanmi: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
clubkonnect:

if there is anything you are passing through you can contact them on there customer care line or send them a text message, they will reply you.
that is how i do reach them.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Ibukunoluwanmi: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
damtan:

I'll just be recharging myself and withdraw the funds into my account

guass:
Clubkonnect is a Scam!
How were you scam, they have never for once scam person, only if the transaction did not get to there end or they didn't receive it, you should have least visit your bank if its bank issue
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Ibukunoluwanmi: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
clubkonnect:

stop saying bad things at them, how are you very sure they have scammed you, even most of we customers are always at fault, if we are told to do something we will ignore which is not good. They have been doing a great job.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Slickey: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Look at the last few comments from the same moniker. That's what I was saying about clubkonnect creating multiple accounts to launder their image.

That is deception.

Avoid clubkonnect.

1 Like

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Leonidas8(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Slickey:
Look at the last few comments from the same moniker. That's what I was saying about clubkonnect creating multiple accounts to launder their image.

That is deception.

Avoid clubkonnect.
Lol, na today? We don catch their format tey tey. Sheybi you see as the guy dey defend them, even blaming the customers say na them no do wetin dem tell them to do.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Leonidas8(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
clubkonnect:

You guys have a very poor approach to customer service. Why must it be you guys that people will open thread and be complaining about almost every time? Your apology is not sincere jare. Go and change for the better fa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Customers Care Dont Know The Code For Call Divert To Voice Mail. Shame! / How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / How To Activate My Zain MMS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.