Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga (1148 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Greatest100(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Speaking out is right, In leadership silence is consent.

Why I agree in principle with Pastor Ibiyome and Pastor Paul Eneche.

To openly mock someone much older than you and also a person who is in authority should be roundly condemned. The principle of publicly speaking out against such behavior is right for if left unanswered in the public square, it will become the culture and many who are young and impressionable people will follow suit.

In leadership, silence is consent. What you see today in a corner that seems insignificant if you do not address it will one day takeover the entire fabric of society.

There are institutions God has put in place to keep society in order. Those offices must be respected even if you disagree with them. You may disagree doctrinal wise with leaders and you may in some cases voice out your opinion but to use mockery and insults as a weapon is wrong and must be condemned.

God in delivering the children of Israel told Moses they could not leave Egypt without the authorization of Pharaoh. God could have used his power to cause a deep sleep to come on the Egyptians and led the children of Israel out.

Why did he choose the method of Moses going to Pharaoh to tell him "let my people go" God pressed Pharaoh to authorize it because God who created Pharaoh had respect to his authority.

Angel Michael in contending against lucipher still recognized ranking and did not rebuke him but said the Lord rebuke you.

Jude 8-9
“8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.”

To publicly speak in an insulting manner against men in authority is not a Christian virtue. This has nothing to do with any generation, it is simply wrong.

This doesn't mean you may not disagree with positions but to speak evil of dignities, using tactics of mockery must be roundly condemned or else in 10years time children who have disagreements with their parents at home will come on social media to insult them.

The public denunciation of disrespectful behavior in principle is the correct thing to do and this not for personal reasons but for the preservation of order in society.

When Vasthi rebelled against the King her husband this wasn't the first time she was probably doing it but now she did it in public and the wise men "forced" the king to put her away or else every woman regardless of her background will begin to rebel in their homes against their husbands and by that singular act the whole family system in that nation will be threatened and destroyed.

Esther 1:16-17
“16 And Memucan answered before the king and the princes, Vashti the queen hath not done wrong to the king only, but also to all the princes, and to all the people that are in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus.
17 For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not.”

This is why speaking in the open is sometimes necessary to kill the spirit before it spreads and destroys the fabric of society.

My advice to young ministers is, if you disagree with the direction the Church is going then raise new ministries that will emphasize what you believe to be right, build up people around the truth revealed to you and let the work grow until the brightness of your revelation is seen through the lives of the people you have raised.

To think you can insult your way to destiny is futile.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Bobby4090: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2020
g
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by solmusdesigns: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2020
angry

Freeze don enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by GavelSlam: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by MuttleyLaff: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Greatest100:
Speaking out is right, In leadership silence is consent.

Why I agree in principle with Pastor Ibiyome and Pastor Paul Eneche.

To openly mock someone much older than you and also a person who is in authority should be roundly condemned. The principle of publicly speaking out against such behavior is right for if left unanswered in the public square, it will become the culture and many who are young and impressionable people will follow suit.

In leadership, silence is consent. What you see today in a corner that seems insignificant if you do not address it will one day takeover the entire fabric of society.

There are institutions God has put in place to keep society in order. Those offices must be respected even if you disagree with them. You may disagree doctrinal wise with leaders and you may in some cases voice out your opinion but to use mockery and insults as a weapon is wrong and must be condemned.

God in delivering the children of Israel told Moses they could not leave Egypt without the authorization of Pharaoh. God could have used his power to cause a deep sleep to come on the Egyptians and led the children of Israel out.

Why did he choose the method of Moses going to Pharaoh to tell him "let my people go" God pressed Pharaoh to authorize it because God who created Pharaoh had respect to his authority.

Angel Michael in contending against lucipher still recognized ranking and did not rebuke him but said the Lord rebuke you.

Jude 8-9
“8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.”

To publicly speak in an insulting manner against men in authority is not a Christian virtue. This has nothing to do with any generation, it is simply wrong.

This doesn't mean you may not disagree with positions but to speak evil of dignities, using tactics of mockery must be roundly condemned or else in 10years time children who have disagreements with their parents at home will come on social media to insult them.

The public denunciation of disrespectful behavior in principle is the correct thing to do and this not for personal reasons but for the preservation of order in society.

When Vasthi rebelled against the King her husband this wasn't the first time she was probably doing it but now she did it in public and the wise men "forced" the king to put her away or else every woman regardless of her background will begin to rebel in their homes against their husbands and by that singular act the whole family system in that nation will be threatened and destroyed.

Esther 1:16-17
“16 And Memucan answered before the king and the princes, Vashti the queen hath not done wrong to the king only, but also to all the princes, and to all the people that are in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus.
17 For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not.”

This is why speaking in the open is sometimes necessary to kill the spirit before it spreads and destroys the fabric of society.

My advice to young ministers is, if you disagree with the direction the Church is going then raise new ministries that will emphasize what you believe to be right, build up people around the truth revealed to you and let the work grow until the brightness of your revelation is seen through the lives of the people you have raised.

To think you can insult your way to destiny is futile.
"Stop judging according to outward appearances;
rather judge according to righteous judgment.
"
- John 7:24

To be a righteous judgment judge, is not an exclusive right only to "a minister of God. Especially if he's prophetic" but extends to every believer, who incidentally and interestingly, in their own right, are bonafide ministers and royal priest(s)/priestess(es)

The bible does not forbid anyone insulting rogue ministers

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward,
but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
"
- Matthew 23:27

"1“Shout with the voice of a trumpet blast.
Shout aloud! Don’t be timid. Tell my people Israela of their sins!
2Yet they act so pious! They come to the Temple every day and seem delighted to learn all about me.
They act like a righteous nation that would never abandon the laws of its God.
They ask me to take action on their behalf, pretending they want to be near me.
"
- Isaiah 58:1-2

The scribes, the teachers of religious law and Pharisees in Matthew 23:27 above, were all older and senior to Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, yet He didnt mince words with them. He never called a spade, a hoe, but He consistently called a spade, a spade.

I am sure hirelings David Ibiyeomie, Dr Paul Eneche, Poju Oyemade & Co, are familiar with above Isaiah 58:1-2, concerning the necessity to cry out aloud, sparing not, lift up voice like a horn and declare unto God's people their transgression. Confront them with their sin(s)!
Is hireling Oyedepo absolved of insulting others ni or even innocent of publicly slapping a defenceless young girl, hmm?

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands." Hireling Oyedepo, on numerous record times, is well known to have rained insults, DOA damnations and futile curses on constituted authority, if not constituted authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Freeze should watch his back. It's obvious these Men of God won't tolerate him anymore.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Dreal1247: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2020
In other words, evil thrive when those who are supposed to speak out remain quiet. Freeze utterances show that he is a spoilt child. No decorum when speaking. Unfortunately when a child misses parental rebuke as at when due, when he comes of age, he can never outsmart public condemnation. No one can give out to others what he does next have.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by MuttleyLaff: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Freeze should watch his back. It's obvious these Men of God won't tolerate him anymore.

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for Freeze, who can be against Freeze? (i.e. Romans 8:31)
People will come, crawling out of the woodwork, when you step on their sacred cow(s)
God has Freeze's back. Freeze has the backing of God. Freeze has God watching his back for him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Ehiscotch(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Presidents, Political appointees, Leaders, Teachers, Celebrities and people both great and small, elderly and young get insulted, maligned, slandered but do not gratify their accusers with anything as much as a word and but "sons of light" who should be more shrewd, more discerning, righteous, slow to speak, slow to anger are using the "altar" to respond to unguided and ignorant comments rather than respond in love and give honour to God.

I'm sure if this was any political office holder, he would be battered here and there for not being diplomatic and undignifying his office.

This is not a defense to Daddy Freeze as many debased minds, who love rancour and bantering and arguing ad hominem would like to think, no. The man was wrong but I have no business with him but the lost sheep who cannot discern right or wrongs.

— Jeremiah 12:5
If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

How can our standards be less than men of this world? How can our church leaders be lesser in manner and conduct than men of the world. Did any of you read the book of Timothy, at all?

—Matthew 5 vs 20.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

—Phillipians 2 vs 14-15.

Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world.

—Luke 16 vs 8
And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

Let's be true Christians in every sense and not just hold on to the form of it. For it is indeed a far greater calling, of greater service and commitment and suffering.

Whoever thinks Christianity does not come with persecution and peseverance should think again.

—Matthew 5 vs 11-12.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

If you respond to criticisms in the like manner and boast of the works of you or "your father" which combined and multiplied exponentially is still like filthy rags before God, you have received your reward.

Isaiah 64 vs 6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

For all of you justifying their responses:

Proverbs 26:4-5 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by MuttleyLaff: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Bobby4090: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for Freeze, who can be against Freeze? (i.e. Romans 8:31)
People will come, crawling out of the woodwork, when you step on their sacred cow(s)
God has Freeze's back. Freeze has the backing of God. Freeze has God watching his back for him.

Which God will be for a young man who publicly calls a Pastor Bald headed fowl. If you can't respect his anointing can't you at least respect his age. Which God will tolerates people that insult their elders and pastors? Maybe it's the god you worship that does. Not the God I worship.
And besides, when has a Pastor telling wives to obey their husband for their marriage to work turned to corruption. People like you are worse than Freeze.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by vickydankal(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
If freeze and his sheeple of a people has understanding of spiritual authority and the level of Sacrifice it takes to be where our fathers are and the Burden to maintain relevance, he will think twice before clouting about them.

I don’t mind people insulting me but do so to my husband, father or spiritual father (He doesn’t have to be my pastor) the lioness in me will awake.

You don’t know the investment of Dr David Oyedepo over his sons. I know some people won’t mind fighting freeze physically if they are direct sons of the prophet.

Bishop Oyedepo is too busy to notice him, knowing that freeze strive by criticizing our fathers. Devil has really use him to make our youth to challenge elders, pastors and fathers of faith: all through scripture a child never correct a father and in the matters of the kingdom freeze is still a child who has public fan base to massage his pride, arrogance and ignorance.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by MuttleyLaff: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bobby4090:
Which God will be for a young man who publicly calls a Pastor Bald headed fowl. If you can't respect his anointing can't you at least respect his age. Which God will tolerates people that insult their elders and pastors? Maybe it's the god you worship that does. Not the God I worship.
Please paste here, where, when and how Freeze, out and out, mentioned in audio or in black and white print Oyedepo's name, in regards to being a bald headed fowl.

God, at appropriate times insulted religious leaders. I reiterate, the scribes, the teachers of religious law and Pharisees in Matthew 23:27 above, were all older and senior to Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, yet He didnt mince words with them. He never called a spade, a hoe, but He consistently called a spade, a spade.

The god that you worship, is the god of the hirelings' bellies and the god of Mammon
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by MuttleyLaff: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
vickydankal:
If freeze and his sheeple of a people has understanding of spiritual authority and the level of Sacrifice it takes to be where our fathers are and the Burden to maintain relevance, he will think twice before clouting about them.

I don’t mind people insulting me but do so to my husband, father or spiritual father (He doesn’t have to be my pastor) the lioness in me will awake.

You don’t know the investment of Dr David Oyedepo over his sons. I know some people won’t mind fighting freeze physically if they are direct sons of the prophet.

Bishop Oyedepo is too busy to notice him, knowing that freeze strive by criticizing our fathers. Devil has really use him to make our youth to challenge elders, pastors and fathers of faith: all through scripture a child never correct a father and in the matters of the kingdom freeze is still a child who has public fan base to massage his pride, arrogance and ignorance.
[img]https://s5/images/200w0a3838161c4c474a.gif[/img]
There is nothing like covenant prosperity principles, as taught by the hireling Oyedepo. It is a sham, all na wash.

Please, tell me what director of any company or CEO of any Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) listed companies, has hireling Oyedepo ever being, hmm?

My guy, abeggy, no one is shifting any goal post anywhere, the truth be told, the hireling Oyedepo is prospering on the back of the sweat, tears, blood and guts of suckers, dangling a carrot, tied to a stick, and stretched out in from of them, lol.

It is Oyedepo plc, that is prospering, and if we are not going to deceive ourselves, we would admit that not even up to 5-10% of Winners Chapel's congregation are really and truly prospering.

That percentage is me, just being, kind and generous
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Ehiscotch(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Acts 23:1-5

And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day.

And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth.
Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?

And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest?

Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

If you speak evil of Buhari, your governor, your senator and all public office holders. You have gone contrary to God's word and are as much as guilty as speaking against a "Father in the Lord".

Paul quoted Exodus 22 vs 28.

2 Chronicles 20:6
And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the nations? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?

Daniel 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Whether it is Oyedepo or Buhari or Good luck, God shows no partiality and is just and right.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Ehiscotch(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
vickydankal:

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Do not hold anyone, no matter how highly placed spiritually in reverence or in infallibility.

For many will say on that day, did we not do many might works in your name?

Do not judge any man by his works.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by vickydankal(f): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/200w0a3838161c4c474a.gif[/img]
There is nothing like covenant prosperity principles, as taught by the hireling Oyedepo. It is a sham, all na wash.

Please, tell me what director of any company or CEO of any Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) listed companies, has hireling Oyedepo ever being, hmm?

My guy, abeggy, no one is shifting any goal post anywhere, the truth be told, the hireling Oyedepo is prospering on the back of the sweat, tears, blood and guts of suckers, dangling a carrot, tied to a stick, and stretched out in from of them, lol.

It is Oyedepo plc, that is prospering, and if we are not going to deceive ourselves, we would admit that not even up to 5-10% of Winners Chapel's congregation are really and truly prospering.

That percentage is me, just being, kind and generous

Lol you are funny,
Anyway, either you didn’t read what I wrote up there or you want to digress to another topic. What has covenant prosperity got to do with what I wrote up there.

Come to think of it, how did you arrive at 5-10% of the members being truly prosperous?

I’m not a member of winners chapel, I have never paid my tithe there before but his principles has really brought me true prosperity accord 3 John 2.

If you are a Christian and you are still poor, just be humble enough to know that there are things you don’t know as a result you are where you are.

It is wickedness to be poor in this kingdom, because kingdom increase and expansion is prosperity dependent. The church can’t have a voice or a say in the matters of the nation if government is sponsoring us, the problem of some top government officials against the church is just that we can do without the help of the government and can even do better in many things than the government so they feel threatened to clip our wings but glory to God the church of God will move on and no government shall prevail against it.

I know your problem is about tithe and offering. Don’t even go there, for some of us we don’t give it to get anything it’s just a Kingdom principle.

Yes bill gate and many other may not be paying tithe then how did they get their billions. If you have time read rev 18:6-19 and find out how men transact with the devil using the soul as the medium of exchange.

Big boy be humble enough to agree that you do not know everything and learn from fathers.

Btw
I’m female.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Bobby4090: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please paste here, where, when and how Freeze, out and out, mentioned in audio or in black and white print Oyedepo's name, in regards to being a bald headed fowl.

God, at appropriate times insulted religious leaders. I reiterate, the scribes, the teachers of religious law and Pharisees in Matthew 23:27 above, were all older and senior to Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, yet He didnt mince words with them. He never called a spade, a hoe, but He consistently called a spade, a spade.

The god that you worship, is the god of the hirelings' bellies and the god of Mammon

Oh, you're now trying to deny the fact that it was Oyedepo that Freeze was abusing. Which means it wasn't God that sent him. If you're doing what you feel is right and justified you won't come tomorrow and say it wasn't Oyedepo you were referring to... Or ask if you mentioned his name. You'll stand as bold as a lion and give your message or info. People like you and Freeze are hypocrites. Say something today, deny it tomorrow. But the curse has already gone out to him, including to you who saw red and say its yellow. Shame on you both.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Superpower(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
vickydankal:

Why are you guys not as angry as this when Jesus is insulted but once it's your pastors you people are ready to attack people even physically.it's scary.it appears like you guys are in a cult

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Ehiscotch(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
vickydankal:

Lol you are funny,
Anyway, either you didn’t read what I wrote up there or you want to digress to another topic. What has covenant prosperity got to do with what I wrote up there.

Come to think of it, how did you arrive at 5-10% of the members being truly prosperous?

I’m not a member of winners chapel, I have never paid my tithe there before but his principles has really brought me true prosperity accord 3 John 2.

If you are a Christian and you are still poor, just be humble enough to know that there are things you don’t know as a result you are where you are.

It is wickedness to be poor in this kingdom, because kingdom increase and expansion is prosperity dependent. The church can’t have a voice or a say in the matters of the nation if government is sponsoring us, the problem of some top government officials against the church is just that we can do without the help of the government and can even do better in many things than the government so they feel threatened to clip our wings but glory to God the church of God will move on and no government shall prevail against it.

I know your problem is about tithe and offering. Don’t even go there, for some of us we don’t give it to get anything it’s just a Kingdom principle.

Yes bill gate and many other may not be paying tithe then how did they get their billions. If you have time read rev 18:6-19 and find out how men transact with the devil using the soul as the medium of exchange.

Big boy be humble enough to agree that you do not know everything and learn from fathers.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

This is not a doctrinal statement neither is it the word of God but a greeting of Goodwill.

How can you not discern this?

I am really concerned for you. If you think being poor is wickedness then were Christ and the Apostles rich?

Have you read any of the letters of Paul, at all?

Did you not read about his advise to Timothy to drink little wine because of his stomach ailment?

These are basic and primary knowledge about Christianity that should be taught in Sunday school.

How come you don't know this?

I can't go on and be listing scriptures because it would be to no end.

Take your Bible today and pray for the holy Spirit to guide you into understanding.

Luke 12:15
And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by MuttleyLaff: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bobby4090:
Oh, you're now trying to deny the fact that it was Oyedepo that Freeze was abusing. Which means it wasn't God that sent him. If you're doing what you feel is right and justified you won't come tomorrow and say it wasn't Oyedepo you were referring to... Or ask if you mentioned his name. You'll stand as bold as a lion and give your message or info. People like you and Freeze are hypocrites. Say something today, deny it tomorrow. But the curse has already gone out to him, including to you who saw red and say its yellow. Shame on you both.
You see the difference between the blind guides leading unsuspecting and easily influenced throng of blinds, is the wisdom and good judgment of Freeze not to, out and out mention any name that could be used to indict him with

People like hirelings David Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Dr Paul Eneche, Poju Oyemade & Co actually straight up mentioned Freeze's name in their moment of reckless abandon, without caring or regarding the consequences of their actions of actually, directly, audibly mentioning Freeze's name in terms of intent to kill him, threatened him with futile curses and rained DOA damnations on him.

I can see you really are a bonafide and kofam L-plated learner. I also can see that you're an everyday is a Bible 101 schooling day person.

Bobby4090, here your first free Bible 101 lesson and fyi, there is something called the "boomerang repercussion" effect. Now, listen and learn this real good, which is that, you never wish for someone what you wouldn't wish yourself, and that is because of this same thing known as the "boomerang repercussion" effect. Have you ever heard of the biblical prophet called Balaam. Go look it up and read the narrative about him circa Numbers 23:8, to know about questions like: How can one curse, whom God has not cursed? Or, how shall one defy, whom the God has not defied, hmm?

Bobby4090, normally, I would have replied that, whatever you initiate, so shall it boomerang back to you, Bobby4090, the sender, but I bit my tongue and held back my hand, refrained from speaking, typing or acting that way. You are blessed man, but , all over again, re-learn
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by vickydankal(f): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ehiscotch:

Matthew 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Do not hold anyone, no matter how highly placed spiritually in reverence or in infallibility.

For many will say on that day, did we not do many might works in your name?

Do not judge any man by his works.

Romans 4:11 - 12
Describe Abraham as father of circumcision.

Apostle Paul said.
1 Cor 4:15

For even if you had ten thousand others to teach you about Christ, you have only one spiritual father. For I became your father in Christ Jesus when I preached the Good News to you.

Do not misquote scriptures.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by vickydankal(f): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ehiscotch:

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

This is not a doctrinal statement neither is it the word of God but a greeting of Goodwill.

How can you not discern this?

I am really concerned for you. If you think being poor is wickedness then were Christ and the Apostles rich?

Have you read any of the letters of Paul, at all?

Did you not read about his advise to Timothy to drink little wine because of his stomach ailment?

These are basic and primary knowledge about Christianity that should be taught in Sunday school.

How come you don't know this?

I can't go on and be listing scriptures because it would be to no end.

Take your Bible today and pray for the holy Spirit to guide you into understanding.

Luke 12:15
And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

I would appreciate it if we maintain focus on the topic of the thread
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Ehiscotch(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
vickydankal:

Romans 4:11 - 12
Describe Abraham as father of circumcision.

Apostle Paul said.
1 Cor 4:15

For even if you had ten thousand others to teach you about Christ, you have only one spiritual father. For I became your father in Christ Jesus when I preached the Good News to you.

Do not misquote scriptures.

You are the one who is misquoting the scriptures. Your understanding is so poor and incoherent.

Abraham in that context is being referred to in the flesh (lineage). So the Jews claim their heritage from Abraham so he is their Father by lineage (flesh).

That's even the problem of the Jews, they still think God is a God after the flesh and not faith in his Son, Christ Jesus.

So, no. Paul and Timothy had a son-father relationship but the issue is our eyes should be set on God and not men else we would be just like the Jews.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by ggirl4real: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Everyone should learn to address issues without insults and disrespect.

It is very wrong for a younger person to insult an elderly person, be it a Pastor, Imam, Alfa, Politician, etc.

Likewise, it is not right for an elderly person to insult a younger person. We are all humans and deserve respect.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by Bodexman(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
angry

Freeze don enter one chance

Proverbs 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

That's exactly what is happening to freeze. He should deal with all the heavily knockouts coming his way.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by MuttleyLaff: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
vickydankal:
Lol you are funny,
You actually are funnier that I ever possibly funny can be

vickydankal:
I dont skim across post, but hey, you wouldn't know about cognitive incision now, and so cant comprehend how I cut to the chase to touch on covenant prosperity principle, vis-à-vis, "investment" on his sons, as taught by the hireling Oyedepo, sharing that it is a sham, and all na wash, nothing other than a glorified pyramid scheme

vickydankal:
Come to think of it, you qualify for an award for perfecting the art of contextomy and incorrectly repeating the words I had typed.

Go back and re-read to see that what I correctly typed was:
"It is Oyedepo plc, that is prospering, and if we are not going to deceive ourselves, we would admit that not even up to 5-10% of Winners Chapel's congregation are really and truly prospering."

vickydankal:
I’m not a member of winners chapel, I have never paid my tithe there before but his principles has really brought me true prosperity accord 3 John 2
"Beloved, I pray you to prosper concerning all things and to be in good health, just as your soul prospers."
- 3 John 1:2

"You must each decide in your heart how much to give.
And don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure.
(i.e. you shouldn't be sorry that you gave or feel forced to give)
"For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.
"
- 2 Corinthians 9:7

Without need to proof-text 3 John 1:2, like you've just above done, I put it to you that the only principle true, tried and tested principle that absolutely will bring anyone applying it, the 3 John 1:2's true, all-rounder and wholesomely true prosperity is found in 2 Corinthians 9:7 shown above

What hirelings, like Oyedepo, his investment sons & Co with other he is in cahoot with, dont want to correctively preach, is that the Bible teaches the "church" the revolutionary way of giving, that believers are instructed and/or urged in 2 Corinthians 9:7 above, to do.

2 Corinthians 9:7, by the way and fyi, actually, is a rehashed principle God HAS always endorsed, as evident in Exodus 25:2, Exodus 35:29, Deuteronomy 15:10 & 1 Chronicles 29:9

vickydankal:

What a strong sense of déjà vu feeling permeating here. So Lucifer too, wore an air of haughty, stuck-up, pompous, egotistical, self-important, navel-gazing, swollen-headed, arrogant look of himself. Smh

vickydankal:
Pftt. You really have no idea. Smh.

Nigeria has become the poverty capital of the world and hence has the highest rate of extreme poverty globally.

vickydankal:
Remember the LORD, God, for it is He who gives the power to get wealth. Without God's authorisation, none of out of the many dread, dead and alive billionaires antichrists, paving the way for the Antichrist, would have the power to create, amass and get their billionare wealth. Satan couldn't, didnt have the power to do anything to Job, without getting clearance from God, even when he got it, there was a God imposed limit to what is permissible for him to do to Job

I'll give you an abridged roll call of the billionaire antichrists. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs RIP, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Ren Zhengfei, Ma Huateng, Jack Ma please stand up, and that's to name just a few elite ones. I know we are intelligent enough to spot the distinction and suss out the difference between Antichrist and antichrists, so I wont bother going into that, since you aren't that great into cognitive incision and even wouldn't understand if I were to delve in to that arena anyway.

vickydankal:
You got that right. Yep, I am a strapping big boy, with a very big God.

As for know everything. Nobody is an island of knowing. Nobody has a monopoly of knowledge. I learn from a Heavenly Father, who is omni-know-all more than whatever your puny, earthly and/or mortal fathers could ever know.

vickydankal:
Btw I’m female.
Congratulations. Nice to meet you, to meet you, nice.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Speaks On Daddy Freeze's Saga by desiredhome: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
vickydankal:

How then are you different from Boko Haram/terrorist?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Day / Should Christians Judge? Read And Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.