Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) (100139 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by armyofone(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2020
So after fixing his teeth for oyinbo land he called the fixing micro chip ? grin
Didn't they tell him say na crown him get ?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by JaneYave(f): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2020
...and Yankee became hell? There are stories that touch the heart but this one touches the soul.If its true,I pray God raises people anyhow and anywhere to fight on his behalf.For those of you who travel out,is this how it is?
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Openbusiness: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Trump immigration
Trump was the USA President in 2010
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2020
JaneYave:
...and Yankee became hell? There are stories that touch the heart but this one touches the soul.If its true,I pray God raises people anyhow and anywhere to fight on his behalf.For those of you who travel out,is this how it is?

The guy was deported most likely because he obtained his green card on false pretenses, and he overstayed his original US visa...

Note his story, he came into the US on a visitor's visa in 1998, and got green card in 2008.....how come? He must have used someone else's documents to get the green card, because if he used his original documents, he would have been flagged as a visa overstay immediately

I know people who got their green card. Either they came in AS STUDENTS and got a job post graduation which meant they had to reapply for the appropriate visa, or they got in via the good old Visa lottery system. Once you have the green card, unless they discover that you obtained it under false pretenses, it can't be revoked.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by sidonlook: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2020
olisaEze:
Has Abike Dabiri-Erewa been notified of the visiting Indian Doctor’s diagnosis?

If an American citizen made this claim of ill treatment/abuse received by immigration agents of another country, I doubt that his outcry would be so easily dismissed by both governments.

Nigeria is desperately in need of a government that is really for the people, because this thing we’re calling democracy here, is just not for the people at all, rara!!
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by sharpwriter(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Kerosenehawker:

The guy was deported most likely because he obtained his green card on false pretenses, and he overstayed his original US visa...

Note his story, he came into the US on a visitor's visa in 1998, and got green card in 2008.....how come? He must have used someone else's documents to get the green card, because if he used his original documents, he would have been flagged as a visa overstay immediately

I know people who got their green card. Either they came in AS STUDENTS and got a job post graduation which meant they had to reapply for the appropriate visa, or they got in via the good old Visa lottery system. Once you have the green card, unless they discover that you obtained it under false pretenses, it can't be revoked.

While he may be guilty and has to be deported, agreed; but why using a microchip on him? For what? Why not register his name and face and deport him jenjely, must they put an affliction on him?

I think he and some others who suffered this treatment were just lab rats for some sort of evil experiment.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Gmajor(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2020
sonnie10:
First, the doctors that used MRI made a very bad decision. The alleged microchip would be metal and is contraindicated by MRI. If at all there was anything of such in his body, it would have caused serious injury to the body tissues or organ where is was located. Remember MRI stands for Magnetic Resonace Imagining, in that sense magnet is known to attract metal. Except for non-ferro metals, but they should never have assumed.

The best imaging method would have been an xrays and maybe followed by CT scan. Foriegn bodies in abdonimal region and pelvis would appear as bright/white in the image.
Unfortunatly, xray imaging was used and it came up as negative accordning to the imaging result. Medically, the result could be termed inconclusive pending futher investigation by a more sensitive imaging method. As mentioned earlier, a CT scan.

It is not uncommon for foriegn object to migrate to a different part of the body when presented. What this means is that a whole body scan might be needed. At this time, the benefit might outweigh the risk from radiation exposure.

Whatever the Indian Doctors used to scan the body which made a sound is not a medically recognized or approved test. As far as medical imaging is concerned. Metal detectors are never medical devices. It should never have been used in the first place. The possibility of false positive from the device used in this manner is very high. It cannot be relied upon. It calls to question, their intention.
What is the solution? The use of CT scan with computer reconstructed images of the different planes would answer almost every question related to the presence of foriegn body in the human system, especially if it is a metal object, in this case an alleged Microchip.

An X-ray was done before the MRI and nothing was found.
In addition to his many problems, he is also suffering from confirmation bias.
So, he will take your word as true only if it confirms his original thoughts and conclusion. Any other dissenting opinion is lying to him.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by od501: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
There is a reason why Christians are under attack today and it's because it is only we christians that are aware of their plans as revealed through Apostle John in the Book of Revelations.

Christians are being genocided in athesist Judas China. Same across the wahabbi sect of Judaism .

In Nigeria , the freemason idiots known as envangelical Christians bent on fulfilling their satanic interpretation of Revelations are Zionist fanatics who blindly support Judas as he goes about destroying the church. The latest idiots to join the coallition against the Holy Cross is the Judas goat IPOB. The Jeauits, Black and Red Popes plus the current Marxist white pope have also been waging war on Christiandom. The so-called academia and their branch of jesters in the entertainment industry who are bank rolled from the same purse that paid Judas to betray our Lord are also working for the Sanhedrian.

We have been warning you but still you refuse to listen

The time for harvest is now. All those who fall for Judas only have themselves to blame.

Your ignorance get green visa! It is soooo...bad I don't even know where to start to educate you. But I trust my Nairalanders, one person will be generous enough to talk some small sense into you. You are sooo....far from the reality!
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by sidonlook: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Irrespective of the crime Olakunle Ajomale may have committed, the Nigerian government needs to rise to defend his rights and get justice.

Under what law is planting a chip on criminals punitive in the whole world?

The Nigerian government should inquire to validate the report of the Indian doctor.

# Could be you tomorrow #
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2020
sharpwriter:

While he may be guilty and has to be deported, agreed; but why using a microchip on him? For what? Why not register his name and face and deport him jenjely, must they put an affliction on him?

I think he and some others who suffered this treatment were just lab rats for some sort of evil experiment.

There is no chip.

It would have long been since picked up by the MRI and by the CT they did on him.

If there really is a chip in his body, it would have long since been seen and removed, and yes, our Naija surgeons can remove it

Plus, why haven't any other deported people from the US come up with the same kind of stories. Na only him come.?

The worst that happened to him is that he was tortured by ICE, but even then I doubt. He also probably resisted arrest, and they used force on him, hence the pain
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
sidonlook:
Irrespective of the crime Olakunle Ajomale may have committed, the Nigerian government needs to rise to defend his rights and get justice.

Under what law is planting a chip on criminals punitive in the whole world?

The Nigerian government should inquire to validate the report of the Indian doctor.

# Could be you tomorrow #

Chip that MRI never pick?

Okay now....
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by luluosas(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Hmmmm. All these wouldn't have happened if he stayed back in his father's land in the first place. Anyway, I wish him success in all of his endeavors
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by sharpwriter(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Kerosenehawker:

There is no chip.

It would have long been since picked up by the MRI and by the CT they did on him.

If there really is a chip in his body, it would have long since been seen and removed, and yes, our Naija surgeons can remove it

Plus, why haven't any other deported people from the US come up with the same kind of stories. Na only him come.?

The worst that happened to him is that he was tortured by ICE, but even then I doubt. He also probably resisted arrest, and they used force on him, hence the pain

Baba, you are not in the position of the afflicted to know what really happened. You weren't there so it's wrong for you to be affirmative.

However, I want you to know that stranger things than what we see in the movies do happen.

See page 4 and read efavour comment, so you can know it happened to another person too and probably many others. Also read sonnie10 comment on same page as he prescribed the expected text (don't know if he's right though) but I think he has some medical experience.

And contrary to what you said, CT scan wasn't mentioned in the news, although MRI and Xray were mentioned.

However, there's a mystery and darkness that happened the way the story was narrated. And it's clear that he's sick though and perhaps he got it from America.

If he wasn't chipped just as you claimed, then, what made him sick? What's responsible for his affliction? And I don't wanna believe that he took ill here in Nigeria. So many questions bro.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by StChivalry(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Sewgon79:

If I am the guy with his exposure and I am very sure he has money and some property in Nigeria. He should seek native assistance, he can go as far as Ìjẹ̀bú or Ilé ife. They will call whatever is in his body out

I doubt the native assistance you proffered here! How can such complex and convoluted medical working be neutralized by uneducated 'native men.' Such is nearly not possible.
Perhaps, you have to give more details of such native individuals for better understanding.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by kevinexit(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2020
proeast:
But what did you do that made them put a chip on you? You can't tell me they picked you up for no reason and planted a chip on you.

I dey tell u... Na only am b d black person or Nigeria wen dey USA? .. this story looks like a cock and bull story...

He is not saying the whole truth.....

If dem call d ICE now.. na difficult tin u go hear...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Americans don't see Africans as human. They experiments with them the way they wish even those lazy idiot leaking American ass can't even read this article to the end. Laziness is their blood group and looting is their genotype.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by abdullahi45: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
dre11:

PUNCH

The arselickers of US would say nothing now. If it was a Muslim country violating human rights like this, they wouldn't resist barking, ranting, and wailing already...
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
sharpwriter:

Baba, you are not in the position of the afflicted to know what really happened. You weren't there so it's wrong for you to be affirmative.

However, I want you to know that stranger things than what we see in the movies do happen.

See page 4 and read efavour comment, so you can know it happened to another person too and probably many others. Also read sonnie10 comment on same page as he prescribed the expected text (don't know if he's right though) but I think he has some medical experience.

And contrary to what you said, CT scan wasn't mentioned in the news, although MRI and Xray were mentioned.

However, there's a mystery and darkness that happened the way the story was narrated. And it's clear that he's sick though and perhaps he got it from America.

If he wasn't chipped just as you claimed, then, what made him sick? What's responsible for his affliction? And I don't wanna believe that he took ill here in Nigeria. So many questions bro.

1 Keep in mind , speaking as someone who knows these things, that MRI is more sensitive than aCT scan

2.SSo, if there really was a chip, it would long since have been picked up.

3.IT IS people like these that give our country a bad name. Don't defend them

4.There is no worldwide plan or local plan to chip every one.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by abdullahi45: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
chiiraq802:
Local man cannot read this long epistle....
Lemme kukuma wait for NL professors and bookworms to summarize it. kiss

Summary :

An alleged innocent man is being assaulted by some US officials. The most dreadful of it is that he purported that a microchip was planted on him to remotely monitor him and torture him
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by dewuyiebun: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
They have been planning this experiment for long,I wonder the number of people they might be moving about with planted chip,they want to control your activities, know where you are and what you do,I could remember a brother from Ondo state with the same predicament,they planted the chip on his leg unless he cut off the leg, don't know what the brother eventually do with his life,see everyone is better you don't trust even the vaccine that would be distributed around globe,there was a time an american pastor said God revealed to him that,a weakness vaccine would be introduced to people that would make them accept the mark of the beast willingly, please have you heard of the recently introduced invisible dots ink by bill gates the ink could only be seen with an infrared light please Google it,things are happening gradually before our eyes and will never seems to connect the dots.be conscious
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by chiiraq802(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
abdullahi45:

Summary :

An alleged innocent man is being assaulted by some US officials. The most dreadful of it is that he purported that a microchip was planted on him to remotely monitor him and torture him

Thank you a lot abdullahi45..... wink

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by abdullahi45: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
There is a reason why Christians are under attack today and it's because it is only we christians that are aware of their plans as revealed through Apostle John in the Book of Revelations.

Christians are being genocided in athesist Judas China. Same across the wahabbi sect of Judaism .

In Nigeria , the freemason idiots known as envangelical Christians bent on fulfilling their satanic interpretation of Revelations are Zionist fanatics who blindly support Judas as he goes about destroying the church. The latest idiots to join the coallition against the Holy Cross is the Judas goat IPOB. The Jeauits, Black and Red Popes plus the current Marxist white pope have also been waging war on Christiandom. The so-called academia and their branch of jesters in the entertainment industry who are bank rolled from the same purse that paid Judas to betray our Lord are also working for the Sanhedrian.

We have been warning you but still you refuse to listen

The time for harvest is now. All those who fall for Judas only have themselves to blame.

Sorry to ask, but which plans. I am interested.

Thank you
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by abdullahi45: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
chiiraq802:

Thank you a lot abdullahi45..... wink

You are most welcome, Chief.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by abdullahi45: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
pls, who read the whole story?

I no fit can.

You can. The only thing impeding your potentiality to actuality is a try. Oya summon that courage and try grin
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Sewgon79(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
StChivalry:

I doubt the native assistance you proffered here! How can such complex and convoluted medical working be neutralized by uneducated 'native men.' Such is nearly not possible.
Perhaps, you have to give more details of such native individuals for better understanding.

You know nothing about native and traditional medicine, believe me if he goes to one of those places I mentioned. They will call it out.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by DedeNkem: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
This a lie! Nobody (including the most dangerous people) has ever been chipped by U.S. There's no such record and such criminal act cannot be kept secret long.

This guy probably has a mental issue!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
abdullahi45:

You can. The only thing impeding your potentiality to actuality is a try. Oya summon that courage and try grin

I swear, I no fit can.

I can't can. cry

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by sonnie10: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
K4daniel:
American police are not Nigerians ooo. They see any offense as a crime that deserve punishment.

That chip was imbeded to his anus to monitor him should he try to escape. Lol.

They have done the worse than That to others..even the Indian doctor did a scan and saw the movement of the chip. This government should pick it up and help him stabilise visit the U.S. to get him the best treatment.

We have to be very careful about where we go for medical test. What he explained the Indians did is not a known medical procedure because he said they they were able to notice the movement of the foreign object in his body. Which imaging procedure would produce a life image instead of pictures in that manner? Even Fluoroscopy is not used in such manner, ultrasound doppler might not. Except it was an endoscope, which must be invasive and through an orifice, nothing else that I know of. Even with minimal incision, to access vessels for endoscopic procedure, he would have mentioned it.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Finnestgreat: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
blowjohn:

But why a microchip?
Even terrorists dont go thru such
well we don't know if there is truely a microchip in his body and terrorist go thru such o.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by mindtricks: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
What a sad tale.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by executive12: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Liar Mohammed.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Sammiescotx08(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pure racism whites are fucking wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.