Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State (69479 Views)

Most Wanted Alleged Rivers, Nigerian Kidnapper And Killer, Bobosky Dies After Ar / Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dnimaa:
The bare footed police officer in the first photo shot is the DPO of Bori Division. He is always bare footed. That boboski of a guy has been a sore terrorist in the entire Ogoni Kingdom. Thank God for this day of judgement for him.

Can you explain why he's always barefooted?
Just curious to know

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State by sylve11: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
Why them come they pose with m like say Na Pablo dem catch grin cheesy grin

grin cool
Re: Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State by Superjazz: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ogaemmii:
The bare footed police officer in the first photo shot is the DPO of Bori Division. He is always bare footed. That boboski of a guy has been a sore terrorist in the entire Ogoni Kingdom. Thank God for this day of judgement for him.
so in the quest of huzzling to catch criminals who refused to Roger and also collect his usual daily roadside sponsorship from frightened motorists dis dpo forget to wear shoe or could it be that someone swore that his legs would be too hot on shoe
grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State by Dnimaa(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Just curious to know
It is just his nature. I learnt that he was among a special squad trained in India. And or should I say the jazz he is using. He always say if he sees the foot match of a chased criminal and puts his own foots there, then he will surely catch you. And that if you think you are strong, then wait until his bullets touch you. He has done seriously well in calming down our area. Really been a terror for the bad boys in the area. Very friendly and prompt on call.
Firstorderwizard:

Just curious to know
It is just his nature. I learnt that he was among a special squad trained in India. And or should I say the jazz he is using. He always say if he sees the foot match of a chased criminal and puts his own foots there, then he will surely catch you. And that if you think you are strong, then wait until his bullets touch you. He has done seriously well in calming down our area. Really been a terror for the bad boys in the area. Very friendly and prompt on call.
Firstorderwizard:

Just curious to know
Re: Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dnimaa:

Wow! He needs to be celebrated
A rare gallant officer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.