Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths (69004 Views)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Turn Nigerians To / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Rtk5: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2022
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Mokason288(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Hahahahaha

You realized late

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Rtk5: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by PlayerMeji: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2022
Every action is a seed.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by dawnomike(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2022
It is unfortunate, it is what it is ..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Chaos14: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Yahoo is not the only way to survive in this new age of technology

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2022
So u no know wetin dey happen since?

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by SPAMBOX7: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2022
Same dude will tag his yahoo friends/neighbors/relatives derogatory names if he asks for help and they don't render. Yahoo no good but their money dey sweet you abi?

Lmfao

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by R2bees2: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lmao you see that guy that said "You still dey see food chop na" na werey him be... This is bad sha

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Komu1048(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Same dude will tag his yahoo friends/neighbors/relatives derogatory names if he asks for help and they don't render. Yahoo no good but their money dey sweet you abi?

Lmfao

Na yahoo bois wey no cashout beg pass legit guys wey sapa dey hold

266 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Samfloxin(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
You reap what you sow in this life... Yahoo yahoo have grave consequences

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Xitri: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Samfloxin:
You reap what you sow in this life... Yahoo yahoo have grave consequences

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.

233 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by aycorporat(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sincerely, that is the moral decadence we now have in our society

Parents no longer care how the children make money
The Church/Mosque celebrate people with big donations
The society only applauds those with deep pockets irrespective of how the money is made
The Yahoo boys will oppress you making you to question your creator why you ever came to the world
The useless government of the day care less about its citizens

The Poster should not be pained.
It is what it is
However, there is a sad end for every evil doer

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Samfloxin(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Xitri:

the law of sowing and reaping does not apply to everything in this life. There are some things that you do and you get away with it. Yahoo(***I am not a yahoo boy***) is part of those things provided it is not plus.

Do you know what these people you mentioned are really passing through in their private lives? Don't judge to be happy

Do you know how many people Obasanjo killed throughout his entire life? And the man is still healthy and okay even at old age. This same law did not catch up with him.

The frog-eyed man running up and down now hoping to be the president of Nigeria can only pretend to know nothing about the Lekki Massacre in 2020. Those that are dead are dead, the bastard is still alive and even hoping to kill more people if he enters as the president.

So this law in my own opinion is not applicable here, maybe in another world prolly after death it may find its application.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Mentorkaryhm(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Those comments reveal the norms and the state of the society. One said because he’s lazy. People never realize that it takes a hardworking body, a heart of commitment with the the fear of God to do a legit hustles in this period. So between a G- boy and a correct hustler, who is lazy?.
The consequences of this trend will surface in the future, where many will youth will be in abject poverty because of their lack of skills, inability to control resources, wasted lives to drugs, and the law of karma.
I hope the society and parents learn fast

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Jay5mie: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Xitri:

You can’t cheat life.

If you escape am, your children and grand children and their children go pay.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Xitri: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jay5mie:

You can’t cheat life.

If you escape am, your children and grand children and their children go pay.

wipe away that mentality from your head and speak fact.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Rexymania(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Barely a you see today that is not into internet fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm girl and I dey bomb. No time oh...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by philiancoop(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Both sides need reorientation

1 Like

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by remsonik(f): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Now there's moral decadence in our society. "Ojukokoro ti wonu awon odo wa" everyone wants to make huge money and doesn't care if they make it in the right way. To enjoy the world nowadays you need money as things are very expensive and we all want to live the rich lifestyle so it's what promoting Yahoo. May God help us and not let us fall into the arms of the devil

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by remsonik(f): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Make God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Autobot05: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Say no to FRAUD

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Treasure17(m): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2022
One said he never cash out since last month grin Naso the thing difficult reach?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Friend22(m): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Xitri:

Why do you people like pandering lies?
Where and when did lekki massacre happen?
Till today ,no family member of those "massacred" have been seen.
I hate when people mix lies with truth to make a point.

Just make your point and stop adding lies to it.

MODIFIED:There is no amount of sugar coating that will make that lekki lies sound factual.
It's an illusion in the mindvkf those who want to keep believing in their boxed delusions.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Nostring: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

Lmfao
na lie... Na una dey beg pass wen u broke cheesy , ur cohorts full my box

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Rickmann: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Rtk5:
A guy posted this on facebook and see the reaction of guys. Does it meam majority of our youths are into yahoo yahoo? I wish i can screenshot all the comments... They are much

100%

How can anyone have a good sleep every night knowing that he defrauds people for a living?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by GreatAdvice: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by ArewaNightmare: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin Abeg who go teach me Thai YAHOO abeg

I promise to be humble and submissive

since BTC don finish my life wotoporously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by Stanislause94: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
On Peter Obi’s manhood all sensible Nigerian youths stand!!!
Only Tinubu urchins will support such illegal act.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by jeeqaa7(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths by TriCee: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
You realised late

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic / Toyin Igbira Is Dead! Monsurat Asabi Dies At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.