Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,040 members, 7,825,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

[DELETED] - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [DELETED] (1392 Views)

Deleted*** / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2020
DanTheGeek:

I swear. My laptop and phone were recently stolen self and I'm just managing my sister's 2gb ram PC to get some work done pending when I get a new one. Currently I can't do that even with the peanuts my clients are paying plus the bukata wey dey my head.

I just realized my clients could be on NL so I don't wanna expose the figure.

Living in Nigeria no be child's play at all with all the useless government policies, bad roads causing heavy traffic, bad power supply... The list is endless.
Man just tire, nepa and their never ending changing of voltage spoilt my laptop, I'm using my cousins own self, this country self ehn.

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Man just tire, nepa and their never ending changing of voltage spoilt my laptop, I'm using my cousins own self, this country self ehn.

Tired of complaining. Nah to relocate sure pass but how man go save up with all the problems on ground?

Some companies abroad are talking to me already via LinkedIn, I hope they include relocation deals in their package. Man don tire.
Re: [DELETED] by randomShek: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Music for me.
Either I jam to anime songs or heavy metal (big fan of double bass drummers)

If I need max concentration for tedious coding then I switch to classical music (Canon and Cancan always works)

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by tollyboy5(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Brayss:
By drinking gari ijebu with no sugar
You're my real gee grin

2 Likes

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Tired of complaining. Nah to relocate sure pass but how man go save up with all the problems on ground?

Some companies abroad are talking to me already via LinkedIn, I hope they include relocation deals in their package. Man don tire.
You self don go far, nice.
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2020
randomShek:
Music for me.
Either I jam to anime songs or heavy metal (big fan of double bass drummers)

If I need max concentration for tedious coding then I switch to classical music (Canon and Cancan always works)
Do you listen to the other types of rock too?
Re: [DELETED] by randomShek: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Do you listen to the other types of rock too?
Not exactly. I only listen to whatever my ears like
Re: [DELETED] by Mrchusenvessel(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2020
High music in a dark room.. been working for me for years.. I can't explain the dark room, it's weird, but it works grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

You self don go far, nice.

This is my 7th year as a software developer.

2 Likes

Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mrchusenvessel:
High music in a dark room.. been working for me for years.. I can't explain the dark room, it's weird, but it works grin grin grin

Shey you be hacker ni?
Re: [DELETED] by Karleb(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mrchusenvessel:

I mean, we all know light attract bugs. undecided
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
randomShek:
Not exactly. I only listen to whatever my ears like
Okay, since you like metal try Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden.

1 Like

Re: [DELETED] by randomShek: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Okay, since you like metal try Black Sabbath or Iron Maiden.
Will check them out. Thanks
Re: [DELETED] by tosinhtml: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
DanTheGeek:

This is my 7th year as a software developer.

Do you mean this is your 7th year professionally or since you started learning how to code?
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
tosinhtml:

Do you mean this is your 7th year professionally or since you started learning how to code?

Professionally.
Re: [DELETED] by cixak95211: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
and when cqeor goes to death, you'll say its your village people.
@DanTheGeek . . . don't you know you're supposed to keep a professional image out there. Stuffs like these should be local/offline gist between you and friends. Imagine investors just doing a background check on you, and find this page. Professionalism just went to ashes!
You have a brand, you should try to build and protect it, not yap online about abused substances. Good luck !
Re: [DELETED] by lymelyte(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
DaInferno:
been hearing if this refnol... na street abi na chemist i go get am?
don't do it..it's a gateway drug
Re: [DELETED] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
cixak95211:
and when cqeor goes to death, you'll say its your village people.
@DanTheGeek . . . don't you know you're supposed to keep a professional image out there. Stuffs like these should be local/offline gist between you and friends. Imagine investors just doing a background check on you, and find this page. Professionalism just went to ashes!
You have a brand, you should try to build and protect it, not yap online about abused substances. Good luck !

I'd just try and "delete" the thread then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed On React Project / POS App Developer Needed. / For Professional Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.