Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry (73274 Views)

Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
abdullahi45:

And the alleged killing of this man is a religious dispute right?

Yes Sir, a law from it

In Islam, in Sharia law who ever kill is entitled to death if caught no amount of plead can erase it.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by bewla(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Epstein:
Barbaric people.......Barbaric religion!
what nonsense is this don't just insult order religion if u don't take time to. study it's doctrine and no what it stand for
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
gaius01:

Yes Sir, a law from it

In Islam, in Sharia law who ever kill is entitled to death if caught no amount of plead can erase it.

And according to you, a murderer can continue to live right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

So your own god allah hates Christians and Jews right, while Jesus Christ is preaching LOVE even to one's Enemies, allah and Muhammad are waging war against Christians And Jews, that's good of them..

Quran 5:51 Pickthall:

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.[/b] They are friends to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

But it is in tenents of allah and Muhammad that Christians and Jews should be killed Or since you've been reading quran you never come across this verses?

LET ME HELP YOU OUT..

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

Check my previous comments man. I just explained to you the genesis of the verse. Just take aside the hate and be objective...

1 Like

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
abdullahi45:

And according to you, a murderer can continue to live right?

If God can pardon our sin, who is a human being?
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Pymetrics: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iran applied their law and some Nigerians were crying foul of Religion. So in the other thread when a law in Canada was applied for a man to pay ordinary girl friend for 50k usd monthly, nobody was saying Christianity or Judaism bla bla bla.

The guy was accused of Murder and they found him guilty within their own investigation and they applied punishment. So what else? Well the lack of applicable law in Nigeria has turned down some people reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by slimmax: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Iran is a shit hole country. Imagine with all the crude oil they have, they are still a backward 3rd world shit hole. Instead of joining the world stage and enjoy prosperity like Saudi Arabia they choose to be a dictatorial and oppressive 3rd world country. What a shame.
You can win N5,000 right here on nairaland by answering simple questions. Show starts today @ 9pm. See previous episodes here
https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/naija-quiz-show-5-win
It reminds you of a country that sounds like this forum. no be me talk am o,
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
abdullahi45:

Check my previous comments man. I just explained to you the genesis of the verse. Just take aside the hate and be objective...

This is what you said and I quote

"That's Qur'an 9 vs 5, and not verse 4. The preceding verses explicitly stated that it is for those who have defied their agreements with the Muslims. These verses were revealed when the Muslims had made agreements with the non-Muslims, but the non-Muslims at that time later broke the agreement and killed Muslims. So the response was a counterattack."

From those verses, where is it written that The Christians and Jews killed you Muslims?

I love the way you slaves of allah do cover up the shame in Quran
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by maasoap(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Iran is a shit hole country. Imagine with all the crude oil they have, they are still a backward 3rd world shit hole. Instead of joining the world stage and enjoy prosperity like Saudi Arabia they choose to be a dictatorial and oppressive 3rd world country. What a shame.

If Nigeria had faced one-tenth of the various levels of sanctions Iran was facing, I wonder if we wouldn't have been cannibalising one another already. And yet, Iran is still far ahead of Nigeria or any other African country technologically and scientifically

2 Likes

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
gaius01:

If God can pardon our sin, who is a human being?

Are you serious right now? So what happens ro the family of the deceased. What you implicitly saying is that people can go around, commit murder and should be exonerated afterwards...
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by maasoap(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
QuickStandard:
Religion of piss

Just imagine wasting someone, cos he spoke against something.

The same way they sentenced one to death in Kano for blasphemy.

Imagine having 2 courts in Nigeria. This country can be very funny at times.

Maybe there should be a Christian court as well.

Nonsense and bobrisky

Because he committed murder or you didn't read that he killed a guard. An average Nigerian is a religious bigot
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Digableplanets6(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
When i hear muslims killing each other,i really do not care.Less of them,am i right?we support sharia law for you guys just leave Christians out of it.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by maasoap(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Epstein:
Barbaric people.......Barbaric religion!

Like they don't execute murderers in USA or like they don't send innocent people to life imprisonment. Religious bigotry kills you there!

1 Like

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

This is what you said and I quote

"That's Qur'an 9 vs 5, and not verse 4. The preceding verses explicitly stated that it is for those who have defied their agreements with the Muslims. These verses were revealed when the Muslims had made agreements with the non-Muslims, but the non-Muslims at that time later broke the agreement and killed Muslims. So the response was a counterattack."

From those verses, where is it written that The Christians and Jews killed you Muslims?

I love the way you slaves of allah do cover up the shame in Quran

Don't be gullible, Qur'an has no shame, a perfect message to the whole world.. You have a book to duel it?

Can't you read your own comment again?

(3) ...Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended].

1 Like

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by elisho: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
just like Nigeria no different
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
abdullahi45:

Don't be gullible, Qur'an has no shame, a perfect message to the whole world.. You have a book to duel it?

Can't you read your own comment again?

(3) ...Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended].

M0ron but you see this verse:

4) ... And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way.

Now ask yourself is your god allah MERCIFUL?

Take a look at some bloody chapters and verses:

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah"

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike
off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His
messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.”

Quran 47:4

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.

Is allah different from a Terrorist?
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Quaddafi29: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good for him. Being a wrestler doesn't give him the right to take the life of another. Good one IRN
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by kayjay69(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Quite sad. As much as I am a fan of the Persian people for their doggedness and history, this is just brutal and wrong.

Pretty much the symptom of every autocracy.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by rowland545(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Habiodunz:

Economy wise or military power wise?? cheesy
both...they r don't have the military presently ...but they are not weak and refuse to b bullied.

I like that same with north Korea....
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by zionzoe(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
bewla:

what nonsense is this don't just insult order religion if u don't take time to. study it's doctrine and no what it stand for
[Honestly, Killing and insult which one suppose pain person ?

If Islam never existed, that death will not happen and the trauma will not warrant us cursing your cult isl@m.

People are being killed you are talking of silencing us from abusing the root cause ?

If you Quote me i will perform Surah 6 ayat 128 for you be warned.

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by rowland545(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

If the US is your problem, you got yourself a very huge one.
and if u think the u.s have ur interest at heart...then u have a big problem
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by zionzoe(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
abdullahi45:

Are we friends in faith?

Hahaha, your evil way of quoting part of the Qur'an and leaving the test as usual.

That's Qur'an 9 vs 5, and not verse 4. The preceding verses explicitly stated that it is for those who have defied their agreements with the Muslims. These verses were revealed when the Muslims had made agreements with the non-Muslims, but the non-Muslims at that time later broke the agreement and killed Muslims. So the response was a counterattack.

It is not in the tenets of Islam to kill innocent people. Get that!
"Get that..."
That is how your evil cult isl@m spread.
Look at your audacity in defending evil �
You have conscience, that is the instrument we will us to judge you when you depart from this brainwashed body.
Mark my words
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

M0ron but you see this verse:

4) ... And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way.

Now ask yourself is your god allah MERCIFUL?

Take a look at some bloody chapters and verses:

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah"

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike
off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 9:29

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His
messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.”

Quran 47:4

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.

Is allah different from a Terrorist?

Well done AntiMuslim. All those verses had what triggered their revelations. You can't just quote a verse and use it indiscriminately without knowing the tefsir (explanation of meaning).

Moreso, stop being a hypocrite.. You must have been missing verses like these:

“And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”(Qur'an 5:cool

“There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” ( Qur'an 2:256).

Worship none but Allah; be kind to parents, relatives, orphans and the needy; speak kindly to people; establish prayer; and pay alms-tax. (Qur'an 2:83)

Those who consume the property of orphans unjustly are actually swallowing fire into their own bellies. (Qur'an 4:10)

Indeed, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and transgression. He admonished you that you may take heed. (Qur'an 16:91)

“… whosoever kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.” (Qur'an 5:53)

Those who spend in prosperity and adversity, and those who suppress anger and pardon men; and Allah loves those who do good. (Qur'an 3:135)

“But if they (the enemies) incline to peace, then you (also) incline to it, and put your trust in Allah…” (Qur'an 8:61)

Goodness does not consist in turning your face towards East or West. The truly good are those who believe in God and the Last Day, in the angels, the Scripture, and the prophets; who give away some of their wealth, however much they cherish it, to their relatives, to orphans, the needy, travelers and beggars and to liberate those in debt and bondage; those who keep up the prayers and pay the prescribed alms; who keep pledges whenever they make them; who are steadfast in misfortune, adversity and times of danger. These are the ones who are true, and it is they who are aware of God. (Qu'ran 2:178)

And the list is endless.

In as much as I despise this, but if you want to play the gutter game, why not let go through these biblical verses:

“Take all the leader of these people, kill them.” (Numbers 25:7)

“Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.” (Numbers 31:17-18)

“Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” (Judges 21:11)

Be objective and not subjective, and stop looking for ways to criticize. If you really want to learn, learn objectively with an open mind. Your preconceptions about Islam will only exacerbate more hatred in your poor heart. So go back and read the Qur'an objectively, if truly you are for the truth.

PS: I am done with you. I won't reply subsequent quote. I don't really appreciate wasting my time on people who invest on criticism and badmouthing, instead of critiquing.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Ahmback(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Imagine, even after Trump personally "begged" for this man to be spared, they still went ahead to execute him.

this thing go really vex US ah swr...
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
zionzoe:

"Get that..."
That is how your evil cult isl@m spread.
Look at your audacity in defending evil �
You have conscience, that is the instrument we will us to judge you when you depart from this brainwashed body.
Mark my words

Hahaha, what an ignoramus. Go read history of how Islam truly spread. About how women, slaves, and children were mutilated before the advent of Islam.

Stop getting brainwashed by the so called media. If you really for the truth, go for it.

Hahaha, about brainwash.. Who is more brainwashed than a person who believes god was crucified, in order for him to save the world from sins. Couldn't he have just forgiven mankind when he is God.. Your belief is crooked my guy...
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chinny024:
I have said it again and again... Anyone educated and enlightened should boycott Islam....If you don't know what else to believe in. Join atheist...
...but I will advice you to accept Christ...

Hahaha. As if your opinion matter.

How would you explain to us that god had to be crucified in order to forgive humanity of their sins?

I bet you do not know anything about Islam, but allowed to be indoctrinated with hatred and melancholy by the so called media. Take up the Qur'an and read objectively with open mind, then come back, I am sure you will retract those primitive statements of yours.

In addition, if we have to play this dirty game. Would you mind telling me one Muslim country in this whole wide world that's committed more atrocities against humanity than the US. Check out the innocent killing of People in Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Japan, Cambodia, invasion of Libya et cetera. What's your literacy about, if you have prejudice against a group, cohort, religion, belief, race or circle, without knowing exactly who its members really are.

Finally, Jesus (PBUH) is a highly revered prophet of Islam and his Mother (Mary), whom many Muslim ladies dress and appear like today, is also highly venerated and a whole Chapter of the Qur'an (Surah Maryam) talks about her. You might wanna read that up.

See attached, Jesus (PBUH) was more of a Muslim, than a Christian. Paul was indeed the father of Christianity.

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Stmiceel(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iranians should be crying not Nigerians!
How could this be a news to us?
Fuel price hike!
Food price went up!
Cement went up!
Everything up!
Minimum wage stagnant!
How the hell is this a news to us!
The dead should rest well, whichever ways they died!
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Chinny024(f): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
abdullahi45:

Hahaha. As if your opinion matter.

How would you explain to us that god had to be crucified in order to forgive humanity of their sins?

I bet you do not know anything about Islam, but allowed to be indoctrinated with hatred and melancholy by the so called media. Take up the Qur'an and read objectively with open mind, then come back, I am sure you will retract those primitive statements of yours.

In addition, if we have to play this dirty game. Would you mind telling me one Muslim country in this whole wide world that's committed more atrocities against humanity than the US. Check out the innocent killing of People in Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Japan, Cambodia, invasion of Libya et cetera. What's your literacy about, if you have prejudice against a group, cohort, religion, belief, race or circle, without knowing exactly who its members really are.

Finally, Jesus (PBUH) is a highly revered prophet of Islam and his Mother (Mary), whom many Muslim ladies dress and appear like today, is also highly venerated and a whole Chapter of the Qur'an (Surah Maryam) talks about her. You might wanna read that up.

See attached, Jesus (PBUH) was more of a Muslim, than a Christian. Paul was indeed the father of Christianity.
While go far US?...How many lives has Book haram slaughtered?...
How did you forget Chibok girls.... #free Leah shebiru is still trending...
The likes of Osama and cohort of those days nko?...
The world would be a happy and better place without Islam and terrorism please!
I rest my case...
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by gaskiyamagana: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Thrash thrash and thrash. Did I say Nigeria was better?
When you know your Nigeria is not better per justice, you are moral wrong to condemn Iran because theirs is far better than yours. You and your likes will continue to make Online noise, it changes nothing in Iran.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chinny024:

I rest my case...

Hahaha, go far, you said? Then Nigeria is the whole world then

Point of correction, stop using Islam and terrorism in a non-exclusive fashion. Islam doesn't support terrorism, just like in any state/system, there is a standard for military action in Islam, terrorists don't follow any. They don't represent Islam (See attached).

Stop being a hypocrite ladies. Are you telling me the lives of innocent people killed in Afghanistan, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq, do not matter.

I understand how much you truly hate Islam, due to the disgust you are fed by the so called media. But you can do better, be a pragmatist!

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chinny024:

I rest my case...

Don't forget to read the Chapters I rightly suggested, if truly you are after the truth and not just want to be brainwashed. You said you a literate, right. Okay, yea, so go for it!
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Yusman316(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
rowland545:
I use to like Iran for being one of the countries that can stand up to the u.s but they the treat there citizen is worst than poor.

It goes to show how peaceful there religion is
If it is about religion then why are we not hearing the same kinds of treatment coming from uae, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar and so on? Abi their on Islam different?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.