Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter (723 Views)

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by oshozondii: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
#NewsFlash: @OfficialAPCNg national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @AsiwajuTinubu visits Sokoto to Condole Senator Aliyu Wamakko over the death of his daughter. https:///pKu3yvVO72
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1304773002593173504?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by DEROX: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin jagaban, remedy of wailers, leader of warriors 2023 will make them cry more carry on baba agba,(Omo olodo ide).
nb:wailers can mention with their rants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by wwwihy: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bola himself
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by yoruba1914: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
The cocaine barawo himself. Abiola kashimawo do pass this one.we all know how it ended. See the mugus up there already masturbating because of the barawo in chief

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by Ikeast(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tinubu my man.......
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by Oracleforce: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Something is tell me that Bola Tinubu will rule this country.... I hate beating a dead horse
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by yoruba1914: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
Oracleforce:
Something is tell me that Bola Tinubu will rule this country.... I hate beating a dead horse
[/s] yes president in your family.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by simpleseyi: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
yoruba1914:
The cocaine barawo himself. Abiola kashimawo do pass this one.we all know how it ended. See the mugus up there already masturbating because of the barawo in chief

How did Igbos end in 1970?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by vanida6: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
the jagaban
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by BLAISECAMPAORE: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Very strategic bridge building against 2023.
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
I am waiting patiently on top of mango tree in CHIBOK, for IPOB online miscreants to invade this thread with hate.
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by capatainrambo: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
yarimo:
I am waiting patiently on top of mango tree in CHIBOK, for IPOB online miscreants to invade this thread with hate.
zombies famzing asiwaju like he gives a Bleep about them.

undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by BlackfireX: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Always looking like one lost sheep, two faced imaginary lord of nothing, president of iragbiji
Re: Bola Tinubu Condoles With Sen. Wammako Over Death Of His Daughter by ajailer(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
forget what they tell you, BAT 2023. The guy man Sabi build bridge abeg.

I know some ppl will never understand this, but it is how you build bridges across the divide in humanity. I was there that year, 2010 when GMB paid a surprise visit to pastor Tunde Bakare when he was celebrating his birthday at a hotel in Lagos. After that day like this enh, pastor wey no get political ambition until then turn into Buhari no. 1 fan.

Keep living to a achieve your dreams Jagaban.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oshiomhole, Kogi Governors Others On US Visa Ban List, Sanction Extend / . / Another Nepotism From Buhari's Government-issued Sahara Reporter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.