Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death (14999 Views)

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by afroniger: 10:08pm On May 07, 2021

Sen. Bola Tinubu has commiserated with Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, over the death of his son, Pastor Oluwadamilare Adeboye, known as Dare.

Tinubu in a condolence message on Friday in Lagos prayed for repose of the soul of the late pastor.

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) on Thursday announced the death of Dare, the third child of Pastor Adeboye.

He was born on June 9, 1978 and died on May 4, 2021.

Tinubu urged everyone to honor late Dare by committing themselves to a life of compassion and togetherness that the deceased believed in.

“Pastor Dare’s ministry helped bring the word of God to many Nigerians across the country.

“He lived a life of exemplary service to God and to his church,” he said.

The APC leader and former governor of Lagos State said that the deceased would be remembered with the deepest affection and love, not only by his family but also by the multitude of people whose lives he touched with his ministry.

Tinubu also extended his condolences to the deceased mother, Pastor Folu Adeboye, the Adeboye family and the RCCG community.

“May Almighty God give abiding peace and comfort to Pastor Dare’s parents, wife, children and the whole RCCG family so that they may have the strength to bear this loss.

“May he rest in perfect peace in the Garden of Almighty God,” he said.
https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-condoles-with-pastor-adeboye-over-sons-death/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Lagosfinder(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2021
Rest in the bosdim of the lord man of God
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Mayng01(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Adeoludt(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2021
RIP Pastor Dare

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by mouthofThegod: 11:12pm On May 07, 2021
If Tinubu doesn't condone with someone he will give plenty dollars to pray for him ahead of 2023 so as to continue from where Buhari stopped in finishing and thieving from Nigerians,is it me that will first condone with him?

If you like attack me from now till 600 years,you are wasting your time 'cos that's exactly what's gonna play out but sadly,Tinubu won't still be president.

Not withstanding,my lovely pastor Adeboye...so sorry for you loss.May your cool-headed son's gentle soul rest in peace.
If my talk pepper you for body,sniper is now #600.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Goldenheart(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2021
grin

See as dem dey feed us with Tinubu this, Tinubu that.
So him go dey our subconscious mind,
Person for Nairaland don collect Ghana-must-go.

I can tell you one thing

"Odeshi"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by liajosh(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2021
RIP Such a painful death.
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Ceenachi: 7:05am On May 08, 2021
Nah Desmond cause em grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by blazepascal(m): 7:05am On May 08, 2021
Issorite
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by KangaIye: 7:05am On May 08, 2021
They should allow Baba mourn in peace and leave all these eye services
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by oguns222: 7:06am On May 08, 2021
There is nothing special about Tinubu.

If Tinubu had been governor of a poor state in Nigeria, he would have failed like any other person.

He is making mouth because he was governor of a very rich state.

Lagos was already rich before Tinubu came. It wasn't Tinubu that made Lagos rich. Any other person would have done even more than what Tinubu did.

Lagos is a port city, a former federal Capital, a commercial hub. All these sources of riches were there before Tinubu came.

If Tinubu had spent all Lagos State wealth on improving the state, Lagos would have been better than what it is today.

Aside from few places, Lagos still remains a cesspit with stinks everywhere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Maxymilliano(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2021
Eye service
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 7:06am On May 08, 2021
T
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by zed7: 7:08am On May 08, 2021
They've both lost sons. One of the most painful experience is losing a loved one, especially at a young age.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by flexd99(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2021
This man always feature in the news everyday
Anyways..Rest well man

BTW,
We're still your best vendor for UK used laptops
Contact in signature
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by oguns222: 7:11am On May 08, 2021
zed7:
They've both lost sons. One of the most painful experience is losing a loved one, especially at a young age.

Yeah, Tinubu the heroine bag man lost a son, the same way his drug dealings must have caused some.other parents to lose their sons.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by kinghold(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2021
Hmmm jagaban
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Jesuschristus: 7:13am On May 08, 2021
We dont cry over the death of scammer,son of a scammer, no RIP to waste. Scammers can predict everything in there jan predictions except their own destruction.
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 7:14am On May 08, 2021
nawa oo RIP
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by heartbraker(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2021
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Profayo: 7:16am On May 08, 2021
mouthofThegod:
If Tinubu doesn't condone with someone he will give plenty dollars to pray for him ahead of 2023 so as to continue from where Buhari stopped in finishing and thieving from Nigerians,is it me that will first condone with him?

If you like attack me from now till 600 years,you are wasting your time 'cos that's exactly what's gonna play out but sadly,Tinubu won't still be president.

Not withstanding,my lovely pastor Adeboye...so sorry for you loss.May your cool-headed son's gentle soul rest in peace.
If my talk pepper you for body,sniper is now #600.
You see, your brain is telling you that what you're writing is stupid but you ignored.Without anyone condemning you already condemned yourself.Nobody has your time, you brain has told you you're very dull but because you are dull, you ignored.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by vincentjk(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2021
Tinubu and eye service sef
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Kessythegeek(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2021
Heyy,

Good Morning, trust you had a great day?
Whenever you see this: just know you can get 10% off on all your orders from jumia when you use this code: JMSTYLER.

you're welcome
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Kreme(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2021
How e for be if na Seyi tinubu?? Maybe the idiot for drop him presidential ambition
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by mouthofThegod: 7:22am On May 08, 2021
Profayo:

You see, your brain is telling you that what you're writing is stupid but you ignored.Without anyone condemning you already condemned yourself.Nobody has your time, you brain has told you you're very dull but because you are dull, you ignored.
Who cares if you care grin
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Adeling(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2021
I am still in shock over this
A father loosing his son is one of the hardest thing to bear in life.
May God give the family the fortitude to bear this unforseen loss.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Thevanguard: 7:25am On May 08, 2021
So sad
Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by Profayo: 7:28am On May 08, 2021
mouthofThegod:

Who cares if you care grin
You replied, if you didn't care you will ignore.I can see you're pained

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Condoles With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death by tyinfinity: 7:29am On May 08, 2021
SOME MISCREANTS ARE ANGRY WHENEVER THEY HEAR TINUBU WHO IS GREATER THAN THEIR PROGENITORS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NITDA Bill Threatens Tech Startups In Nigeria / Supporters Storm Orji Kalu's Abia Residence, Reaffirm Support For Him, APC / Am Alive And Well says Deziani Alison-Madueke, Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.