Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Do You Feel Some Viewers Are jazzing Some Of These Bbn Popular Housemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Feel Some Viewers Are jazzing Some Of These Bbn Popular Housemate (210 Views)

Coming 2 America Viewers Are Loving Cameo From Afrobeats Star Davido As Long-awa / Viewers Are Convinced Nba's James Harden Pooped His Pants During Basketball Game / Viewers Are Convinced Nba’s James Harden Pooped His Pants During Basketball Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Some Viewers Are jazzing Some Of These Bbn Popular Housemate by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
I mean Erica was loved, suddenly on that fateful saturday night, something entered into her that made her say and do all those things that got her evicted. Now Ozo that was very intelligent, loved by all, he didn't even show any interest in Nengi at first, suddenly what came over him he is acting like this that he will soon be evicted?? cry

(1) (Reply)

The Only Thing A Man Should Beat Out Of His Wife Is Poverty — Omokri Blows Hot / Bbnaija 2020: I Would Not Have Given Erica A Dime If I Had Won- Kiddwaya / BBNAIJA Laycon To Pay Tax After Bbnaija Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.