Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,725 members, 7,834,410 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans (1181 Views)

All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination / Life In Ghana Compared To Nigeria (must Read) / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by jzamani(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
South Africans this time are really serious that Nigeria must go, I can see another xenophobic attack on Nigerians any time soon

Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by uncleck: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
In the 18/19th Century, many European nations fought each other for economic and military supremacy. In the 21st century, individuals in Africa are still fighting each other because of scrumbs. Pathetic!

It gives developed countries joy seeing broke, wretched individuals in Africa fight each other; they laugh at them because the energy they are wasting engaging each other in fruitless fight could be expended in fighting the real enemy -- the political class.

If only African youths can fight their leaders and hold them accountable! But no, we preferr to fight the wrong target.

Nigerians in SA do not occupy public offices (except in rare case) nor are they in their civil service. South Africans won't still fit into whatever business Nigerians do in their country should they all vacate.

If it's about drug, then the real problem could be that Nigeria drug lords are doing better than their Soutie counterparts. So I think SA drug cartels are sponsoring this uprising to overthrow their 9ja competitors. In the end, it's not about the wellbeing of SA. (I'm just thinking)

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by Epstein(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
I pity these south africans..........apartheid really messed up their minds.

They think nigerians deprived them?............whilst the whites who stole their country continue to enjoy it.

Even Indians have been stealing their resources unchecked! (eg the Gupta's)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by helinues: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Go to where?

Their locals don't even have an idea how the whole world is potraying South Africans with their xenophobic nonsense.

I won't blame them though, na our figure head leaders who can't take necessary saction to their government and their businesses in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by hollah123: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
These people are not far from d truth, yesterday I checked crime section n one Nigerian in South Africa posted a picture of a cultist that was killed by another cultist n he vowed to revenge.

just imagine what they are doing in another man's land,to those reading this "will u b comfortable with it if foreigners are creating nuisance in your country?.....so I really don't blame South Africans

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by TheSERAPH: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:
Go to where?

Their locals don't even have an idea how the whole world is potraying South Africans with their xenophobic nonsense.

I won't blame them though, na our figure head leaders who can't take necessary saction to their government and their businesses in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by jzamani(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
More on South Africans

Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by Jafar1: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
I wanted to say giant of Africa, but then I realized its a sin to lie..

Nigerians are seen as the most corrupted people worldwide..
They even blame Nigerians for all the negative effects on their nation, all thanks to the (.....) whose main goal is to make money all means even if they had to smuggle drugs..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by phyya(f): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Will Nigerians ever learn? South Africa will never be safe for us. These people have shown signs that they don't want us there. Xenophobic attacks happened before. Only fools still feel things would get better there.
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Well I blame Nigerians that keep going there.
Are you trying to reason with them? Telling them that their problem is themselves and their leaders.
Did they tell you they don't know what their problem is?
They hate everything that is not themselves.
It's not just Nigerians. Nigeria is simply the face at which they direct all their hate.
When the government screws you and leaves you hopeless, you start running around the hood looking for soft targets to blame all your problems on and attack.
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by iComplain: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Look at what South Africans are saying about Nigerians in their country

Look at what the Emiratis are saying about Nigerians in yhr UAE

Let's face the fact, many of our people are poorly behaved in some countries abroad. From crime, to cultism, to prostitution, to seling drugs to different vices.

We might think they perception they have about us , is about our leaders, but to be honest, it is not our leaders doing all these things in those countries. Many Nigerians are staying in those places with expired visas and with that, they can't be traced after committing those crimes.

This issue is also affecting the many legit Nigerians abroad and it is becoming worrisome. Please call your sisters and uncles, tell them what others are labeling them as. We might say South africans are not tolerant but are we the only ones in their country ? Look at those pictures above, showing Nigerians in handcuff. These things are really painful to see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by Timiofak(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
hollah123:
These people are not far from d truth, yesterday I checked crime section n one Nigerian in South Africa posted a picture of a cultist that was killed by another cultist n he vowed to revenge.

just imagine what they are doing in another man's land,to those reading this "will u b comfortable with it if foreigners are creating nuisance in your country?.....so I really don't blame South Africans
this is such a myopic point of view sir, if we look at it this way, then immigration to most countries from most countries would be a No
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by Timiofak(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rgade:
Well I blame Nigerians that keep going there.
Are you trying to reason with them? Telling them that their problem is themselves and their leaders.
Did they tell you they don't know what their problem is?
They hate everything that is not themselves.
It's not just Nigerians. Nigeria is simply the face at which they direct all their hate.
When the government screws you and leaves you hopeless, you start running around the hood looking for soft targets to blame all your problems on and attack.
I did my A levels in joburg, typical south Africans are actually nice people, but they are some bunch of lazy persons that feel threatened when they see people from other countries succeeding in a country they couldn't, black Americans have this same feeling towards Nigerians, hence the xenophobia.
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerians are a cancer everywhere. Malaysia, dubai, ghana, sa, italy, Cyprus. We deserve anything dem use our eyes see there. Spits
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by Asquare84(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Let south african be aware that is not all Nigeria that are engaged in criminal activities, they should be aware that ibos speaking part of Nigeria are responsible for this
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by vhuqnl(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Useless people. I blame the Nigerians flocking their country
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by themaestro08(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
hollah123:

[s][/s]just imagine what they are doing in another man's land,to those reading this "will u b comfortable with it if foreigners are creating nuisance in your country?.....so I really don't blame South Africans [s][/s]

You are a very big fool fool for saying such garbage.

In a country where rule of law exist, law enforcement lies on the hands of the authorities not thuggish civilians angry
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by hollah123: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
themaestro08:

You are a very big fool fool for saying such garbage.

In a country where rule of law exist, law enforcement lies on the hands of the authorities not thuggish civilians angry
your reply shows who u are but I won't reply u with your own fooly

if u travel out n u can't respect your host,u will definitely have problem
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by Uyi168: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerians in many of these foreign lands constitute nothing but nuisance..
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by themaestro08(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
hollah123:
your reply shows who u are but I won't reply u with your own fooly

if u travel out n u can't respect your host,u will definitely have problem

In little man grin
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by ehinmowo: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2020
The whole Africa is a slum. NIgeria is the Chief.

Countries like Ukraine and Russia became independent in the 1990s. See the wonders those countries are performing.

I swear to God we are living like animals in Africa. See UNN university hostel. The story is like that in every University. A pig pen in many countries have air conditioner and more befitting environment than our universities.

How can over 200m people be romancing $400b+ economy. Sharing 2,500MW of power (something that is not enough to power an airport in some countries).

In all honesty, if been born a Nigerian was a personal choice, it would have been the greatest regret I would have had in my life. My spirit weeps for this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by ecomalchemist(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2020
hollah123:

Link to the news
Re: Nigeria Must Go Trending On Twitter By South Africans by hollah123: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5340132/nigerian-gangs-attack-force-compatriots .....see what Nigerians do to their countrymen in a foreign land

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Relocate From Nigeria / How Do I Get From Egbeda To Festac / Hungary /croatia Spouse Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.