Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... (2920 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) / Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by entrep88: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
bankulizer:
Nobody will believe you. I have seen a human dwarf creature with a candle light fire like on his head. It wasn't only me, I was with a friend and we both saw it walk pass us around 1 am. Our heads started swelling as it passed. This happened 2007 in IFE. I don't need anyone to believe me.

Modified: We froze physically or inside our minds that moment. he or it walked very fast. I just called my friend few minutes ago. This is my first time saying this. I never told anyone. He never told anyone. Because nobody will believe.
Thats bush baby, eshuku is wat yoruba call that one. You for greet am now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by doctore212(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
dejt4u:
Coming from a drunk man and you want us to believe your story.. E go hard oo.. grin grin grin

Na goat you saw not ghost.. Lol
Exactly my brother .

He might be having delirium Tremens. I dey happen for alchoolics
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by KrazyDave16(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
I've heard ghost stories from my mother and her family about ghosts. Some funny, some meh, others can't tell if dangerous or not.

Anyhoo, I may have come in contact with one without knowing but if any decides talk, it better be on how it feels wandering around in the void not on the ways to make my life miserable like I see in some Nollywood flicks
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by engrchykae(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Me and my sister have seen,my head swelled .
Some ghost are wicked
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Darkerberry: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2020
I think the OP was just trying to form a riddle or somfin, hel just be somewhr laffing tru all d comments..
what makes a drunk man at 1AM wants to go and ease himself in an uncompleted building? But the answer to is simple, you saw a ghost at the first instance but you were drunk..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Foundation Programme / There Is No Sense In Establishing More Varsities – Obafunwa, Lasu V.c / Supply of (back 2 School) Shoes To Nursery, Primary And Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.