Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. (7232 Views)

15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now / 10 Years After He Acted Karate Kid, Check Out Pictures Of The Main Actor / 11 Years After He Acted Everybody Hates Chris, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Aliyuumar691: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Apocalypto is a movie that is still fresh in the heart of many Nigerians. The movie has a Native American Concept and it is a very clean movie with a lot of suspense and intrigues to offer.

See his recent Photos here and full story

https://naijabizz.com.ng/14-years-after-he-acted-apocalypto-see-pictures-of-the-main-actor/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nice movie though
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rudy ..moon....
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by foolbuster: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Apocalypto. Great movie

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by jagorinho: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2020
Always on my Top 5 all time movies, non stop action from start to final whistle.
I love the story telling part of the movie

And a Man sat alone, drenched deep in sadness. And all the animals drew near to him and said, "We do not like to see you so sad. Ask us for whatever you wish and you shall have it." The Man said, "I want to have good sight." The vulture replied, "You shall have mine." The Man said, "I want to be strong." The jaguar said, "You shall be strong like me." Then the Man said, "I long to know the secrets of the earth." The serpent replied, "I will show them to you." And so it went with all the animals. And when the Man had all the gifts that they could give, he left. Then the owl said to the other animals, "Now the Man knows much, he'll be able to do many things. Suddenly I am afraid." The deer said, "The Man has all that he needs. Now his sadness will stop." But the owl replied, "No. I saw a hole in the Man, deep like a hunger he will never fill. It is what makes him sad and what makes him want. He will go on taking and taking, until one day the World will say, 'I am no more and I have nothing left to give.'"
— Old Story Teller, Apocalypto.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Skydweller(m): 1:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Great movie

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Rayd502(m): 2:49am On Sep 13, 2020
I never get tired of watching this movie,I must have seen it over 20 times.Mel Gibson did a good job directing the movie.

The use of the native mayan language was cool too,it brought out the originality of the mayan culture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by oz4real83(m): 2:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Humans have always been wicked to other less powerful humans. Just imagine the number of people that were captured to be sacrificed to their gods in the film embarassed. Their hearts were ripped off after having their heads cut off, that part in the film just shows are evil some humans are.

6 Likes

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by engrchykae(m): 4:50am On Sep 13, 2020
oz4real83:
Humans have always been wicked to other less powerful humans. Just imagine the number of people that were captured to be sacrificed to their gods in the film embarassed. Their hearts were ripped off after having their heads cut off, that part in the film just shows are evil some humans are.
man is capable of so much wickedness

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Vulcanheph(m): 5:32am On Sep 13, 2020
This still remains one of my Favorite movies of all times.....my best scene is when he finally made it home to his forest and challenged the Hunters that were chasing him.

4 Likes

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Temptee101(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2020
What a great movie.

I could watch it any day, anytime twice on sunday.
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by BestMan001: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Great movie, i nearly cried for the 'main character' while watching it.
Check my bio to down-load it.
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Tunde835(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Violent Film
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by pretydiva(f): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2020
How come I never watch am
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by ayanbaba2(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2020
oz4real83:
me too,

I just can't fathom how some people derive joy in hurting their fellow human being...

the movie just reveal the length man can go to achieve their aim since time immemorial... protect their own clan; killing other people's clan!

just like some villages (in Nigeria) wey dey chop any strangers wey miss road... to their village!

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by crossfm: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2020
pretydiva:
Then you are really missing,the movie is evergreen.
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Dreyton36: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnnn

I watched this movie countless times
I downloaded it recently
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2020
engrchykae:
man is capable of so much wickedness
They didn't see it as evil, that is how confusing morals are.
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Onyenna(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Powerful movie!

Mel Gibson, Bruce Davey and Farhad Safinia did an awesome job......

Rudy Youngblood is the main Character...

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by femi4: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2020
pretydiva:
same here, I m watching it today anyway
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2020
pretydiva:
You still dey wear pampers then

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by pretydiva(f): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You still dey wear pampers then

See this small pikin oo undecided

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2020
pretydiva:

See this small pikin oo undecided
Sharap! how old are you then no be mummy and daddy you still dey do
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Randy100: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Easy bro, no be fight.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Pious101: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
person when get account for nairaland from 2013 no go fit be small pikin again na

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Austeeenxx: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
ALMOST.
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Karemarealty288(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Any movie Mel Gibson touches turns to gold...let's give it to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by nelson7777: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nobody is talking about the guys beautiful wife
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kudos to Mel Gibson...I was happy when jaguar paws' attackers later met missionaries abi norsemen....he luckily ran back to his strong wife who in d middle of d flooded pit pushed out a new baby as little turtles hung over her neck.

Mel Gibson also got Papal accolades for directing the Passion of the Christ in Aramaic language,the true language our Lord Jesus spoke
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by Phenomenal16(f): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Great movie... Everything looked so real...was once addicted to it....
One Indian movie I love so much is bahubaali
I prefer adventure n horror.....my preferences though
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by foolbuster: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
oz4real83:

It is not evil. It is their religion, It's just a normal way of life to them. That is actually the way they pray to their god. Its what they believe. Just same way you see hunting or toturing animals as normal some people see it as evil.

The problem is religion. Religion conditions the minds of people and stops them from thinking, turns them to zombies.
Re: 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. by foolbuster: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
goldony:
Kudos to Mel Gibson...I was happy when jaguar paws' attackers later met missionaries abi norsemen....he luckily ran back to his strong wife who in d middle of d flooded pit pushed out a new baby as little turtles hung over her neck.

Mel Gibson also got Papal accolades for directing the Passion of the Christ in Aramaic language,the true language of our my Lord Jesus spoke

Your lord jesus not our lord jesus abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He’s Smoking HOT! This Wizkid Shot Has Drawn Over 12,000 Instagram Likes / Ned Nwoko Allegedly Sponsored Chika Ike's Trips, Leaked Pics With Regina Daniels / Transgender Laverne Cox Causes Fued On Social Media After Posting Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.