Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics (2916 Views)

Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) / #BiafraExit Is Trending On Twitter / Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by nkwuocha1: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
TIGRITIS:

You can create a thread for that, but this thread is about ipob rally. Or are they related?

He is a designer,a graphic designer selling his services.I only requested based on his advert.
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by nkwuocha1: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Pigs bore me

Trust me they are way better than religious rapist.
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by nkwuocha1: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
I'm still searching to see what's wrong in demanding the services of a graphic designer to design the phallus of a Mohammed.I mean these folks really don't know how to make money. undecided
Sad really...
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by MsAllison(f): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Pigs bore me
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
another one
rule 2
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Paretomaster1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu people

So what are German Paliarment and Government supposed to do with their rally

Imbeciless that should come hold their Federal Lawmakers like Ike Ekweremadu, Abaribe and Orji Kalu and Political elders to account through protest so that the next Constitutional review can include referendum clause they are holding carnival in Germantown

Their brain won't reason that way....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Justice35: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This kinda rally is better held in Nigeria
you mean revolutionnow? grin
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Justice35: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=93853321] cool

Mumu people

Imbeciless that should come hold their Federal Lawmakers like Ike Ekweremadu, Abaribe and Orji Kalu and Political elders to account through protest so that the next Constitutional review can include referendum clause they are holding carnival in Germantown

Olodo when will you hold your own law makers? Abi your region no get law makers?

1 Like

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by LaboPolitics: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Pigs bore me

Ofcourse yoropigs bore everyone. Say something we don't know. grin
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by kingzizzy: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Nigeria is not yet civilised enough to appreciate peaceful protest, they only appreciate protest that involves AK47

Nice one to my brothers in Germany, let the world know that you dont want to belong to the failed country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Brandstudio01: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu people

Not sure you've travelled in your entire life before my brother.

I will ask you the same question I once asked a die hard Arsenal fan,

What would you do if Chelsea who is your worst opponent offers you a life changing job Opportunity as an Arsenal fan sir
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Dedetwo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu people

Mumu person.

The German parliament and government shall remember it and oppose the shipment of G-3s and Mercedes Benz trucks to Nigeria for military use as they did in 1967. Only moronic dunces navigate to this forum to vomit craps on what they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Dedetwo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Once you counter their narrative.. and question their folly they soon resort to insults to derail the thread to atleast run it to page 3 with meaningless back and forth bickering... Other times they throw insults wait for your reply and call a mod

Who would waste any precious time to call you dunce when you have proven the instance from your posts? If the foreign governments whom silly Nigerian government will rush for arms and equipment understand the plight of IPOB, they will not supply the weapons to Nigeria as they foolishly did in 1967. I know if you were given a century to figure it out, it will look a water poured on a stone.

2 Likes

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Exactly
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by kingzizzy: 3:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Viciheaka:

Exactly

The german Army will never shoot peaceful protesters, the same cannot be said of the Nigerian Army
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by engrchykae(m): 4:58am On Sep 13, 2020
TIGRITIS:

I may not subscribe to any religious doctrine, but the way ipob easily switch from any topic to religion is quite amazing. Funny enough, they are not religious. Could that be the reason they easily start insulting religious leaders? I have a feeling this is why they are always suyanised by the northerners.
Now, what has the topic got to do with Muslim prophet? Absolutely nothing.
to hell with your paedophilic prophet of kettle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by wirinet(m): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Mumu person.

The German parliament and government shall remember it and oppose the shipment of G-3s and Mercedes Benz trucks to Nigeria for military use as they did in 1967. Only moronic dunces navigate to this forum to vomit craps on what they know nothing about.

Just because of a few IPOB boys making noise. You must live in the matrix.
Arms business is all about money - cash and carry. The same arms dealer sells to both parties during a war.

I wonder why you guys don't get it and can never get it. Germany, US, UK, Russia, Israel, UN, UK, AU, ECOWAS, Hague, etc, cannot grant you independence. Only the Nigerian state, either through a political process or war can.

1 Like

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by selemempe: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Chai...see how hydraulic soup people have taken over the entire front page with their tribal mark faces.
I tell you, in this Biafra thing, after IPOB na yorubas carry am for head pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by wirinet(m): 5:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Who would waste any precious time to call you dunce when you have proven the instance from your posts? If the foreign governments whom silly Nigerian government will rush for arms and equipment understand the plight of IPOB, they will not supply the weapons to Nigeria as they foolishly did in 1967. I know if you were given a century to figure it out, it will look a water poured on a stone.

The way foreign governments understands the plight of Rohingya people of Myanmar, the Kurds of Turkey, the Catalans of Spain, the Uighurs of China, The Sahrawis of Morocco, and lots of others.

Just start the conflict and you will find out whether foreign governments will sell arms to Nigeria or not.

1 Like

Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by OriakuAmara(f): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2020
wirinet:

The way foreign governments understands the plight of Rohingya people of Myanmar, the Kurds of Turkey, the Catalans of Spain, the Uighurs of China, The Sahrawis of Morocco, and lots of others.

Just start the conflict and you will find out whether foreign governments will sell arms to Nigeria or not.
The energy you spend on Igbo matter, spend it on ur tiny minor tribe.
Am sure that Ipob stupidity of map has giving you attention starved tribes small relevance, its about to end soon.
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Notasyouthink: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2020
[left]
Amotolongbo:
Is nigga-area a country??
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Notasyouthink: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu people

They should come and hold their federal lawmakers and political elders to account through protest so, they can be killed by DSS or soldiers isn't that what you're praying for??
Clap for your brain.

Mumu people everywhere
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by giftedben: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mumu people

Go and hold your leaders responsible for fuel and electricity hike and stop telling IPOB how do go about their protest.
O I forgot you have never protested in your life.
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Notasyouthink: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Once you counter their narrative.. and question their folly they soon resort to insults to derail the thread to atleast run it to page 3 with meaningless back and forth bickering... Other times they throw insults wait for your reply and call a mod

One thing with you one nigga-area apologists is that you lots always counter IPOB narratives with insults as if you're wiser or better than them. Do you really expect them to give you a hand shake for insulting them when you're beneath them??
You must be dreaming if that is what you want from them.
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Notasyouthink: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Pigs bore me
You mean zoogerians grin grin grin
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by Notasyouthink: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Their brain won't reason that way....
You that is a proud nigga-arean I wonder wetin your brain dey reason give you.
Re: Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics by jude79(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2020
The rallies are being replicated in 180 strong countries that can help Nigeria military wise, through supply of weapons. Ipob is following a carefully planned strategy that will at the end of the day isolate Nigeria before they strike. Nigeria on the other hand, is courting the hep of middle East on religious and monetary grounds, and China, by borrowing the country into enslavement, so that the condition for getting the money back is if the lenders help in keeping Nigeria together, in order to recoup their money back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe / Ukraine Vs Nigeria Military Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.