Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Inter-tribal Relationships - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Inter-tribal Relationships (650 Views)

Intercultural Relationships, Naija Boys And Sa Gals / Dating /relationships In Germany / The Reasons Why Relationships Collaspe After The First 1 Month of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Relationships by Bassey231(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2007
I may be crucified cos of my views on this issue,but from my small research,I've seen that inter-tribal relationships are the best.This is because when you find love in someone who has a different cultural mentality other than yours,its something worth it.Personally,I come from the south-south (calabar - to be precise),but all the girls I've gone out with (they are not many oohhhh) cheesy cheesy have either been yoruba girls,or from the middle belt.Permit me to say this,yoruba girls are really good when it comes to issues of relationships smiley
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by iice(f): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2007
Good things happen unexpectedly. A pretty box may house a venomous snake or a trinket. It depends on the individual, admittedly, tribe/culture/religion etc shape an individual, but people defy stereotypes, so expect the unexpected grin grin
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by CrazyMan(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2007
Inter-tribal relationships isn't the best as you said because most patents won't allow their children marry outside their tribe.

Take an example: an Igbo girl getting married to a housa boy do you think both parents would support that wedding?
They may be in love but the parents are not willing to lift a finger to support their relationship which makes such relationsip nothing but pain in the end.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Beautiful Girl To Hang Around With / Ladies Only: Searching For A Partner? / Do Luv Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.