Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) (79725 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page / UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Guyman02: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karlovich:
Chest beating beerfrans can't even keep their schools clean, smh
You mean federal republic of Nigeria owned University
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by yemi1504: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hookuplink:
Get nice hookup for shuga daddy and mummy on hook-jet platforms nationwide,there’s a monthly upkeep and stipends to you from our clients. Leave that stingy bf or gf of yours and have fun in life .Theres a hookup fee,Terms and condition applied
WhatsApp contact: +234 705 120 8410

How much is the hookup fee?
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Karlovich: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Guyman02:

You mean federal republic of Nigeria owned University
A university located in Beerfraud

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by ayoope(f): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Funds were recently released to repair the systems.....students hold your school management o
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by deji17: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
It is Lord Lugard's fault that decided to put animals and humans together in the same bus that is heading to no destination.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by hgnbello(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omihanifa:
All these are happening simply because the universities are underfunded undecided

If there's adequate funding, the right infrastructures will be in place angry the hostels are too congested sad

The person that took those pictures get mind sha angry undecided
Forget Nt Geting Funded, All D Student Do Pay 4 Bed Space Every Year, Whats D Money Used 4?

2 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by HealtthyLiving: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
terrible. not good for your health.

check my siggy
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by desiredhome: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omihanifa:
All these are happening simply because the universities are underfunded undecided

If there's adequate funding, the right infrastructures will be in place angry the hostels are too congested sad

No matter the amount you put in these schools there won't be any difference, no body cares for public facilities in this country..... everybody sees public facilities as an opportunity to loot......
Even those toilets, you won't believe how someone will use a public toilet and will not flush or cannot even keep/make the place near.....

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Rheminix(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
This serious. Dont they have janitors?

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by hgnbello(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
D Worst I Av Ever Seen. Nd D Students, SUG. keep mute no protest or whatsoever.
gosh..
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Farki: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Throwback:
Until there is a true revolution in Nigeria and we have a leadership who feel the same pain as the average Joe, we will continue to have this decadence in every aspect of our infrastructure.

Even the state commissioners do not have children enrolled in public schools at any level, while they school abroad at the tertiary level.

Which political office holder is a patient at any public hospital?

Do they go through the police harassment and brutality the average Nigerian has to survive daily? Only the political class and their business cronies are the citizens of Nigeria, while all others are victims of Nigeria who must do the bidden of the citizens and suffer for the failures of the citizens.

We need to stop voting those with fancy ideas, and start voting those who are involved.

"Because I am involved", was what spurred Ojukwu to fight for the secession of his people from a Nigeria that then through the pogrom offered only massacre as a citizenship right, as opposed to security and right to life.

Are our political leaders involved in Nigeria when they hold dual citizenship and their children and grandchildren are deliberately being born outside Nigeria.

Can you ever care about a country that is not truly your home but a mine or farmland whence your repatriate resources and wealth to another country where you and your family have citizenship and truly consider as home?

I care about Nigeria because I am involved. I see that it is useless and needs a rebirth, while "inglorious basterds" see no problem with a Nigeria that continues to fund their family lifestyles in other countries where they hold citizenship rights.

I believe soon the Nigerian masses will transition from being victims of Nigeria to become citizens of Nigeria.

For that to happen, we must get rid of the current citizens of Nigeria and establish the true citizenship for all.

I respectfully disagree, this isn't the fault of the leaders it's the students and facility managers. You mean to tell me that a university student can see how broken, disgusting and disorganised their environment is but can't think to clean it up?

We as Nigerians or even Africans are too comfortable living in squalid conditions and that seriously needs to change.

2 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Edopesin: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
claremont:
The way those toilets are reminds me of when I studied at UNIBEN and resided in the Hall 3 and Hall 4. The toilets looked like that.

Hall 3 toilets are not as worse as these but they are very very bad
I hear the new VC has done some renovations though
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbundantGrains:
Are they necessarily more corrupt than other institutions? No to mention that it's structures are the oldest and that no other Nigerian University has suffered a Civil war.
the reason UNN is what it is.is because of lame excuses the truth is the school management which is predominantly Igbos are sell scammers and rogues from the chart of total allocations there is no justification for the pig sty called hostel, its pure callous and wicked to claim that the FG starves the school of resources why don't we own up for our irresponsible behavior?
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eeeeeuuch!!!!!
I can't even look!!!!
What an eye sore.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by GEEBITE: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bear*
SeriouslySense:
i could not bare to look at all the photos, i will soon eat.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by edoairways: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omihanifa:

Unnecessary before of fund but because the university administrators are not fully utilizing the available resources
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
And they call themselves LIONS.
Meanwhile LIONS don't live in such SLUMS or SQUALOR.

This is beyond human comprehension.
That's why most of the UNN graduates I encountered way back were very dirty.
I hope MARRIAGE changes them.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by javaguru: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karlovich:
shut d fvck up, this is a federal school and is run by Nigeria, if this school was in sokoto, it wouldn't be like this.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
ABlAstate:
Unn is a cursed shithole university just like Enugu state. cheesy
LMAO
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
tit:
The place should be destroyed immediately
Buhahahahaha!!!
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
GEEBITE:
Bear*
LMAO
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
UNN is the worst university in Nigeria. What a shambolic shithole university. Enugupikin come and carry your shithole university where only Nsukka illiterates are attending school cheesy
Please seek information before you speak, it is like this in most Federal university
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by funkybroyouknow: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Racoon:
Tufiakwa! Meanwhile, this is what you find in male hostels in most schools especially FG universities
another fake igbo moniker trying to create divison among igbos
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
If a lady should as much as pass by those toilets, she will exit the hall with gangster toilet infection eg Candidiasis, thrush, Trichomoniasis, vaginosis etc.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by BigSarah(f): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
ovonramwen:
Mention one hostel in unilag that’s like this??

I got admitted 2015, do you know how many slight renovations have been done in hostels before I summoned courage to stay in my final year
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
ABlAstate:
Unn is a cursed shithole university just like Enugu state. cheesy
Enugu state still better pass the whole of abia state
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karlovich:

Biafran fever will kill some of you
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by dex4sure: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karlovich:

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Teibaba(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blood of habakuk!

What an eyesore. Whoa onto the students. They r d ones that messed.
Animals in human faces.
Tufia to the students of unn
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by therajah: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
UNN is a glorified secondary school. What a shithole cheesy
Its not even glorified!!
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by PVision2020(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
obiekunie2:

IF ONLY YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT EDUCATED AND INFORMED, YOU WOULD AV KNOWN THAT UNN IS A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY - MEANNING ITS WHOLLY OWNED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

AND UNLIKE ITS COUNTERPARTS LIKE ABU, OAU, UI, UNIMAID - UNN HAS BEEN STARVED OF FUNDS AND MAINTENANCE FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS.

GO CHECK THE EDUCATION BUDGET AND SEE THE HUGE SUMS ALLOTTED TO OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES AND UNN IS LEFT WITH ALMOST NOTHING.
Please stop this your usual victim mentality and emotional blackmail. UNN is one of the highest earning University when it comes to FG allocation.
All federal Universities are infrastructurally deficient, but UNN's own is just too gory, an eyesore.
The school simply lack good administration.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Ado-Ekiti Poly Rector Accused Of Investing N1Bn Lecturers Salaries In Bitcoin / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.