Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (88048 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Investnow2017: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Youngzedd:

I am just pointing out the scriptures.

Ijeoma Chinonyerem wrote and I quote

"One way Nigerian pastors and priests use to enrich themselves is through "breaking of generational curses and ancestral yokes".

I can't tell you the number of times these priests, pastors and prophets have sold the idea to my parents. Always for a fee of course.

I've always wondered why it's only Nigerian pastorpreneurs who tell Christians that they are suffering because of what our ancestors did and then demand for breaking of ancestral/generational curses.

Let's take it one step at a time.

1. Biblically, there is nothing like ancestral curses. The advent and death of Christ destroyed all that. And even before Christ came, God swore to not visit the sins of the father on their children. There are over 100 passages destroying the idea of generational curses in the bible but take a look at these 7 passages:

Ezekiel 18:19-20
Yet you say, ‘Why should not the son suffer for the iniquity of the father?’ When the son has done what is just and right, and has been careful to observe all my statutes, he shall surely live. The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Deuteronomy 24:16
Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

2 Chronicles 25:4
But he did not put their children to death, according to what is written in the Law, in the Book of Moses, where the Lord commanded, “Fathers shall not die because of their children, nor children die because of their fathers, but each one shall die for his own sin.”

Romans 8:1-2
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.

2nd Corinthians 5 vs 17:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us...

John 8:36
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

2. Now that we've looked at it from the biblical point of view, let's look at it from the LOGICAL point of view.
What exactly did your ancestors do that these pastors are telling you God is punishing you for? They worshipped other gods?

So did EVERYYYYY nation in the world! The Romans are known for the several gods they worshipped. The Greeks too. The Egyptians. Why aren't the Romans struggling? Why aren't the Greeks suffering?

They worshipped Zeus, Jupiter, Aphrodite, etc. They even immortalized their gods by naming the days of the week and planets after them. Why aren't they underdeveloped and suffering?

What did your ancestors do, I'm asking you? They killed each other?
The Americans killed thousands of black people 400 years ago and practised the highest form of slavery known to man. Today the descendants of those white slave owners are flourishing and still practising systemic racism. No generational curse. America is still the most powerful nation in the world.

Germans killed over 6 million Ashkenazi Jews in one of the largest genocides ever known to man. Remember Jews are the "chosen people of God" so you'd expect the nation and its people to be suffering from heavy generational curses. Yet they're one of the most developed countries in the world.

We have the Armenian genocide, Greek genocide, Dersim massacre, Rwandan genocide, and scores of targeted mass killings (not wars) perpetrated by countries whose people are the happiest and most progressive in the world today.

What happened to ancestral curses? It only works in Nigeria?
If ancestral curses were real, don't you think it'll be more impactful in these parts of the world? Why you?

3. Finally, let's look at it from a realistic point of view. If there is such a thing as ancestral curses, why do pastors of other nationalities not talk about it? Why is it something only Nigerian pastors hammer on?

Plus why do they charge exorbitant prices for it? Why can't they just pray and it'll be done?

I am not cursed by anyone. Neither are you. If anyone is cursed, it's the so-called man or woman of God lying to you to feed themselves.
Because the bible said in Galatians 1:8-9

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

And let the church say... AMEN!"

Make una get sense!!!
Stop replying that pastor generational envangelist. He is too EMPTY
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
donnie:
Mtcheew, nothing will happen. You think it's those threats that made him apologise?

He is more concerned about his message not being received the way it should because of his uncharitable utterances; hence the apology.

foreshore:
What does a child like you know
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10828733_108216041061887498470144ed5f239f7714775b2c8e68090bd24fdjpegjpeg2d5db1e92ec45e20eaa09e6153ee24c1jpegjpege7504aa40b2b02b420ec037c13664b6bjpeg2827741ecc492f9c10e341b2b25cafcb_jpegddb3f1a07c36556422d5d472d0d200f9

[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam. He is apologising for using the fowl language, not foul language. Pardon the pun

I would have asked somebody please pass this my brother, donnie, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor in waiting of his state of origin, but he is a kofam teetotal.

100000% right on point. Wehdone Sir! What a pity I couldn't get to say, please drink responsibly though.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Better.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by ronyman(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pride goes before a fall. This guy has to change just as we all..
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Fearlez: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
bezimo:

Garbage fool..get lost.
All right
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by blitzer(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Youngzedd:

Can you quote me where I encouraged sin?

Out of the 613 laws, how many are you keeping?

First of all, you're not a jew, you're a gentile by birth and the law wasn't given to us rather the Jews but through Christ we partake in the promises.

Okay, lets read some laws then you tell me the ones you keep.

If a woman lie about her virginity, the men are to stone her to death.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21
20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Do you know that you're unclean for laying your hand or touching (even hand shake) a woman who's on her period? Read Leviticus 15:19-21 

Are you aware that you're forbidden to wear cloth made of more than one material? Are you aware that you're forbidden to plant more than one kind of seed in a field? Read Leviticus 19 vs 19
Are you aware that you're not suppose to eat fat? Read Leviticus 3:17

Do you know that your stubborn and rebellious son should be stone to death? Read Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Use your head and think for a minute. Ask yourself, If I am to practice the laws, why am I not been taught about so many others and made to practice them?

If I decide to pull the laws, you will stop believing so many things. You will have a serious rethink about your belief. God saw that humans are under a bondage of the law, He sent Jesus Christ to save us and made the law obsolete as written in the book of Hebrew 8 vs 13. Why do you still go back to the same bondage you were lifted from? � �

Galatians 5 vs 1
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

The slavery been talked about here is the LAW. Christianity is FREEDOM from the curse of the law. Now you know ☺.

Here, this single verse said it all about the law.

Galatians 5 vs 14
For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Many of you that claim to be Christians are under a curse without knowing it.

Lets read Galatians 3 vs 10

For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

If you're to practice a single law, you MUST practice everything there. The scripture said EVERYTHING not some things that suits you.
Is it that you don't read the bible or you lack understanding? � �

Is it not hypocrisy and devilish for someone to choose a single law in the old testament and force the people to practice it? �

If we are to practice the laws in the old testament, we are to practice ALL without leaving any UNTOUCH. Ranging from burning of animals, killing your first born son and animals as first fruits. Not eating pork etc.

Why should a so called Christian go to the old testament which is now obsolete and pick up a single law and force it down to the congregation because of their selfish interest. To make it worst, the congregations don't have the mind of their own. They have been brainwashed and conditioned on how to think. They fear their leaders, they are now slaves without knowing it.

They will tell you don't do this, do that without you asking questions, are you a zombie? � �

Christianity is a lifestyle, you're not suppose to practice the laws in the old testament. You're forbidden to practice them. You're a Christian not a Jew (Judaism).

About 99% of the laws in the old testament, you don't keep. Why do you allow them to brainwash you to practice about 1% or less?

If we aren't suppose to practice the law, why was it given in the first place?

Galatians 3 vs 19 - 20
Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator,however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

* Christ is the seed.

I am closing with Galatians 3:13-14

13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers and sisters. Amen. - Galatians 6 vs 18

Kindly clarify, which verse in the Bible requires the Israelites to kill their firstborn son. Thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by studM(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

He's not leading any soul to destruction but showing them the way to eternity..
Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

Oyedepo is a complete fraud
And an educated illiterate if u don't know..

And lastly bald headed fowl grin

U definitely must b a bastard dt has no bearin in life, ur cursed already!, idiotic son of a foolish and irresponsible parents!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by studM(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo cartel

Daddy freeze is just one confuse albino.
Why are you apologizing for saying the truth? Are these new generation pastors living a Christ like life?
Majority of them and their kids are flying private jets within and outside the country while their members can barely afford to eat. Majority of them are building secondary schools and universities 70 percent of their members can't afford to go.
These new generation pastors should be the ones to apologize to Nigerians because they are the biggest scammers in this country that's the reason they have been making unnecessary noise since FG passed the bill to be checkmating their income and resources.
Now majority of them already adopted the online payment of tithe and offerings through mobile banking,bank transfer and bank ussd, can you imagine!
Pay your tithes to the less privileged, the homeless and the sick.. Visit general hospital and use your tithe to clear the bills of some of the sicks who can't afford their hospital bills and watch God transform your life for good.
Stop enriching these criminals!!!
80 percent of low income earners in Nigeria are extremely dumb and deserve whatever they are getting from their so called daddies and mummies in the Lord.
May God help this confused nation!
Even Israel and Egypt no do pass this one!
Fraudsters.

Another ignoramus speaking

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by genkins(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
pafra:

I can never join issues with you I expected you to hide your face in shame. I am not angry

Google Enoch adeboye. I just gave you a hint he lectures in uni lag a doc in thermo dynamics when you were not born

Do the rest.
Is it thermodynamics that makes hi fly a private jet and live a life of luxury?
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by genkins(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
oladikenie:

You saw Dr behind his name and common sense didn't tell you anything? Or you think its everybody that has honorary doctorate?
There is a very good scripture you should look up and find time to meditate upon "Wisdom is justified of her children"

Isn't it interesting how some of you younger folks in this generation think? You don't even know who to drag in academic issues, it is David Oyedepo. A man who has done what almost everyone in your lineage can never do, even if given ten lifetimes.
To keep arguing with you is obviously going to degrade me. It's becoming more obvious with what you're saying that you're just one of those people that have itchy hands and want to type things you know nothing about.. Sorry Sir, my bad!
Did he make his money from academics? Are u mentally okay?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by genkins(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
oladikenie:

You saw Dr behind his name and common sense didn't tell you anything? Or you think its had honorary doctorate?
To keep arguing with you is obviously going to degrade me. It's becoming more obvious with what you're saying that you're just one of those people that have itchy hands and want to type things you know nothing about.. Sorry Sir, my bad!

So he could not make fame and money from academics but made it from collecting money from people.. Clap for your dead brain
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

I believe in God.
I believe in no religion

I do what I believe is right
I don't give my tithes to Pastors because pastors are the most fraudulent being on earth
I hate Christian's
I hate Muslims
I hate religion in total

You are frustrated the way you sound my guy.

Good night. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by deltaprincess(f): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Hin no go beta for rants papa. Who born solid argument?

"You must not have any other god but Me"
- Exodus 20:3

"You must not have any other gods besides Me"
- Deuteronomy 5:7

You are still a bit wet behind the ears and that's why you have a real tackiness in the way you post.

If you aren't really biblical undereducated and suffering from truth decay, from not regularly brushing with the bible, conventional biblical wisdom would have let you know about the First Commandment, in order of Exodus 20:3 & Deuteronomy 5:7 above and not ridiculing yourself publicly with arrogating demigod trash talk to me, when its actually you taking arms up, for your demigod hireling G.O. Oyedepo & Co. Smh.

Just so that you have the fyi, since you missed reading the memo, I dont know Freeze from Adam nor you, bella piccola donna deltaprincess. I dont know Freeze or either you personally, I must stress smiley

Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves. A smart person fights with passions, a fool becomes its slave. Admire the passion of a slave. Talk sense to a slave and fool, rolled into one and he/she calls you foolish smiley

Ever heard the saying "keep your grass cut short to see the snakes". Well Freeze needs to cut his lawn so to keep an eye on Omokirikiri and the hireling Johnson Suleman. I am sure Freeze, is wise enough to not trust either of them as far as he possibly can fling them

deltaprincess, do you know the worst thing about slavery? It is that the sheeple sheepified slaves, just like one that you are, eventually get to like it. I am 100000% sure, you wouldn't know about, if everyone is thinking alike, no one then, is thinking

We were soft work, labour of love knocking heads together, back then, here on the Religion forum, when you were still in dirty soaking wet drooping diapers and Freeze was still being sleep sheepified in House of Rock, that's before he later smelled the coffee, got woke. While you are still addicted to the beta/blue pill, Freeze actually and wisely, has swallowed the red pill, you wouldn't dare take to have, and now the rest is history grin grin grin

Clown!! I have never seen so many contradictions in an argument...

Have you read from any of my posts that I am taking sides with anyone?
On the contrary, you were the one singing a come-back for Daddy Freeze for reasons best known to you.

When it comes to godly matters it is only wise to let God be the judge, for He alone is perfect and just to execute judgment on his anointed ones.

Daddy Freeze had decided to assist God in judging his anoited ones and has become a self-proclaimed Judge. But he fails to see the rot that he drags along his trail.

It is written in the Bible: Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

In secular terms it is said he that liveth in glass house should avoid playing with stones.

It is very surprising that in this part of the world, we find it very difficult to think or rationalize the best options when it comes to things that matters.

See you feeling so right, quoting scriptures like you know something. But deep down you are shallow and a complete ignoramus.

Your Daddy Freeze should focus on his life and career. He should build a legacy for his children so that they don't end up seeking for jobs at over 40 years old like him and probably you in the future.

And you, rather than spending ample time typing nonsensicals on Nairaland, you should use your time on developing a pathway for yourself to be successful.

Clown!!

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by pafra(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
genkins:

Is it thermodynamics that makes hi fly a private jet and live a life of luxury?

Is that your announce?
Your problem is you don't understand English.
Your initial questions was where has he distinguished himself?

I have answered you.

You came with why he is flying a jet?

Because he can afford it.

If you are so pained locate the nearest transformer. Because the church bought another one it's no big deal.

It is just that your small mind can not and will never comprehend it
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Kojochyke(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
toluxa1:

May God help you to deal with whatever problem it is you have with your own pastor or pastors in general, but your language already gives you up. You do not in any way look to me like someone who has a deep encounter with Jesus.

As Christians, our innermost desire and heart cry should be to know Jesus even more than we know our own selves. So your beef with "Pastors" is inconsequential and out of place.

There is a place for spiritual parenthood and if you don't know that then God will lead you to know. It is God himself that gives us Pastors.

Jeremiah 3:15 (KJV)
And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

That is scripture. No man takes God's place. We all have our own places and roles to play in the lives of others. I have been impacted greatly and keep being impacted by my own Pastor (Dr Pastor Enenche).

Shalom
I don't know Y u typed all these things, especially ur first paragraph where you attacked me becos I told you, that according to Christ, u can only see God through him... That's just it. Many pipo r ready to fight for their pastor, wear their pastor's faces like talisman on their necks, insult others who point out d human nature of their pastors.... It is okay, but on the last day we will know.. It's not in my place to pass judgment, but I will never substitute Christ with a pastor.. I will listen to a pastor who tells me of my salvation, not those who tend to perform magic, or only preach prosperity to maintain their congregation..
God bless us all, and lead us in his path, amen.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by oladikenie(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
genkins:

So he could not make fame and money from academics but made it from collecting money from people.. Clap for your dead brain

Bro, are you seriously listening to yourself? why keep talking like a fool for God's sake? Why havn't you even become famous and wealthy by collecting money from people if it is that easy to do? You keep making yourself sound like you're not only shallow minded but frozen in the head. If taking money from people is all it takes to be wealthy and famous, why arnt all pastors in Nigeria wealthy and famous? See ehhn, all these rants you're making here doesn't even take anything off the man, laslas your children's children will still continue the baseless stories you also inherited from your parents. Cause I know for sure this was the rubbish they were saying when their mates like David Oyedepo were climbing up the ladder of life!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by oladikenie(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
pafra:

Is that your announce?
Your problem is you don't understand English.
Your initial questions was where has he distinguished himself?

I have answered you.

You came with why he is flying a jet?

Because he can afford it.

If you are so pained locate the nearest transformer. Because the church bought another one it's no big deal.

It is just that your small mind can not and will never comprehend it

You know sincerely it's funny how some of these people think o. So everybody should be poor, wretched and raggedy because they are pastors. Yet the fools are allover social media asking God to pick their calls. They hail Davido and Wiskid for 'blowing early' in life, but they have a problem with an old man who accomplishes more. Deluded generation seriously!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Lawrence5900: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

He's not leading any soul to destruction but showing them the way to eternity..
Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

Oyedepo is a complete fraud
And an educated illiterate if u don't know..

And lastly bald headed fowl grin

This guy no dey fear ah swear... Let's forget about religion first.
U just called someone that is old enough to b your father bald headed fowl, u are indirectly cursing your self, amend ur ways and don't let hatred consume u.
Please let's b mindful of what we say
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by oyeb15: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2020
A time is coming when d assumed smartness of these thieves calling themselves men of god will be washed to the ground.
Satan is using them to deceive men,to flaunt his wealth and to turn d heart of men away from d kingdom of God.
The best in every field will be selected to deceive, to get astray d sheeps. Satan use d best.
Their place is eternal damnation .
The pastors of d end time.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by funlo2013: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Repent and be saved! Accept the Lord Jesus today!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by tsmat(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
daddytime:

But an overtly religious country and continent can go cap and plate in hand to beg from an atheist and his atheist nation who revels in persecuting all forms of religious beliefs. Abi?

you're missing the point

let me explain then.

what you wrote up there is a lie, XI never said it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.