Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (52299 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
As twitter by the mission verified twitter handler

#FalseNews Alert! Be advised, the reports making the rounds about a visa being denied to Nigerian Bishop Oyedepo are false.
If you have seen this manufactured item in the media, help defeat this #misinformation by communicating to everyone that it is completely false.

https://twitter.com/USEmbassyAbuja/status/1223227551004418048?s=19

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by InfoSources: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
shocked
RIP INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM IN NIGERIA..

And all those atheists and others celebrating, you see your life now? After you will be wishing to leave the country, someone will laugh at you when you fail to do so cause Karma is real.

273 Likes 19 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by farmsata(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Some people will still say "in every rumour, there's an element of truth" cheesy. I don't know where that satanic matra came from.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by FactBoyz: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
I just love this comment. It is very true.. May God help us as many people will actually rejoice when they see you fall..

Y'all laughing at Oyedepo when youre praying to leave the country... Heard of Karma?

The joy Nigerians derive in seeing someone fail baffles me

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Nbote(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
If una know say na lie, oya approve all d applications today make we dey sure

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by PlayerMeji: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wetin we no go see for this kauntri...

4 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Slawormir: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Like seriously

Too many bad writers everywhere writing bunch of lies

Damnnnnn niggarrr!!!

That reminds me of these quotes:

"When I was a little boy they called me a liar but now that am grown up they call me a writer"

Fuckkk. Middle finger to all writers

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
RUMORS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

You guys should all be very careful about the bs you say about men of God.
Stop bringing curses to your heads in your youth.

THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Can there be smoke without fire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by candidbabe(f): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
That's my papa

15 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Like seriously
It's all fake niggaar!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Kendumazy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
OK
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by pointstores(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nawa
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
farmsata:
Some people will still say "in every rumour, there's an element of truth" cheesy. I don't know where that satanic matra came from.

Na dem dey below so...... cheesy
You really know how the mind of an average Nigerian citizen works!
Hypocrisy reigns supreme!!

NOETHNICITY:
Can there be smoke without fire

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by solmus: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
No wonder JonaDunce bombed Thisday news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by philip0906(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Daddy Freeze blokos go don freeze by now...You needed to see the excitement on social media and even on nairaland by dimwits as if one of their oppressors was punished.

While I don't give a fvck about Oyedepo or any other pastor, I was wondering what exactly the excitement about visa denial was.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by qualityovenbake(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Noted
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by dayleke: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
"As Twitter by the mission verified Twitter handler"?

OP!!!!
What kinda English is this fa?

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Sijo01(f): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
News like that further energize the sponsors of the social media bill.

9 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
nothing wey no go be news for naija
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by MZrapper(f): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
His fellow Christians were the first to call him names.
Shame on you pretenders.

23 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by ediko5(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yes, it's a fake news cos Papa Oyedepo has a diplomatic passport.

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
philip0906:
Daddy Freeze blokos go don freeze by now...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Bear007(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok

But I no say small truth dey....

Thank God dem no embarrasse the man.

3 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Trimque2k1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
beamtopola:
As twitter by the mission verified twitter handler

https://twitter.com/USEmbassyAbuja/status/1223227551004418048?s=19
Naija people sha, just see insult upon insult wey the Bishop don received because of event wey nor even take place.

7 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by Corrections: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
America government expected baba to have obtained American passport long time ago and become American citizen than being a Nigerian that he may invest his WEALTH in America. ...but they are disappointed that he is still a Nigerian. .. grin

AMERICA BE CAREFUL!!!

15 Likes

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by larj(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Suffering for Nigerian don make some people lose small sense. Wetin remain for some people na animal instinct. You make progress na envy, you no make progress na for people to take advantage . Nobody hold your success or progress, Nigeria no need be like jungle with only one banana and plenty monkey for your eye. Hustle your hustle, love your love, dey your dey. No dey look for gossip and downfall of people. God no dey bless those kind busy body.Peace. One love.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by opalu: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ok
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by tommykiwi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Some people and fake news.
Re: US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News by ShenTeh(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thisday Newspaper!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre / TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.