Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

TESTED & TRUSTED Job Interview SECRETS That Will Grant You Any Job Of Ur Choice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TESTED & TRUSTED Job Interview SECRETS That Will Grant You Any Job Of Ur Choice (186 Views)

A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? / 8 Secrets That Will Make You More Attractive To Recruiters In 2019 / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TESTED & TRUSTED Job Interview SECRETS That Will Grant You Any Job Of Ur Choice by Myedujob: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Successful Job Interview Hack!
During a job interview, you’re asked if you know how to do a particular thing, say YES with confidence even though you know nothing about that thing. Don’t try to be honest with the interviewer. If not, you will not get that job.

If I’m the interviewer, I asked you such question and you tryna be honest with me, I will know that you are an idiot and not ready to learn. Disqualified!

So long you have a little experience, you’re good to go!

Once you get employed, you will get enrolled on a “Handover Training”. Every sensible company does it.

Note: On “Handover Training” the company are not trying to teach you how to do the job. It is just a guideline on how they want the job done.

During the Handover processes, if you’re a smart person, you will surely pick up.

However, if they eventually discovered that you know absolutely nothing, they will grant you some months grace to learn. At least 2,3-4months grace. They won’t drop or sack you immediately. You can only get sacked when your village people didn’t allow you to learn faster or you’re not ready to learn ordinarily.

No matter how good you are, once you get employed, you must be enrolled on a “Handover Training”

Biko I did not say you should go and over hype yourself o. I only said during a job interview, do not be 100% honest with the interviewer if not, you won’t get the job!

Are You Looking For A New And Exciting Teaching Opportunity? Join the WhatsApp group through

https:///CeH5sKLNrobDpSDaPvyv7U
Re: TESTED & TRUSTED Job Interview SECRETS That Will Grant You Any Job Of Ur Choice by Layomiexclusive: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for the information. Please the link u posted is not going. Is there any other way we can join the group?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help God Bless You God Will Reward You / Work From Home Earn Big Job / Sharwama Persson Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.