Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation (1117 Views)

Pls I Need Help Urgently / HELP: Urgently I Need Help With My Dragon Ball Z Battle Of Z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation by DESAMSAMO: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
below is the error I keep on facing while trying to install pes 2017 on my laptop..

An error occurred while decompressing: archive header is corrupt!
Unarc.dll returned an error code-14
ERROR: archive structure corrupted( decompression of control block failed)

pls, I need help
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation by Greatzeus(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
DESAMSAMO:
below is the error I keep on facing while trying to install pes 2017 on my laptop..

An error occurred while decompressing: archive header is corrupt!
Unarc.dll returned an error code-14
ERROR: archive structure corrupted( decompression of control block failed)

pls, I need help

The problem might be the CD is bad, because some files where not copied correctly or completely when pirating. So buy another CD.
Also you should off your Antivirus before you start installing PES 17.
Also after installation,you can't launch PES from the short cut on desktop,it will bring error. Rather go to the installation folder and click the PES icon to launch. So delete the PES icon on desktop and create another icon from installation folder by " creating new shortcut on desktop"
I bought 3 PES 17 CDs at different times. It was the third one that works perfectly. I love PES 17 it's the best PES I have played so far.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation by DESAMSAMO: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Greatzeus:

The problem might be the CD is bad, because some files where not copied correctly or completely when pirating. So buy another CD.
Also you should off your Antivirus before you start installing PES 17.
Also after installation,you can't launch PES from the short cut on desktop,it will bring error. Rather go to the installation folder and click the PES icon to launch. So delete the PES icon on desktop and create another icon from installation folder by " creating new shortcut on desktop"
I bought 3 PES 17 CDs at different times. It was the third one that works perfectly. I love PES 17 it's the best PES I have played so far.
thanks so much boss, I later yesterday updated my pes 2016 to 2020 using the latest patch for it, everything now working perfectly.
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation by FluxEmpire(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
DESAMSAMO:
thanks so much boss, I later yesterday updated my pes 2016 to 2020 using the latest patch for it, everything now working perfectly.
Good afternoon... Pls, do you have the link to the 2020 patch you used?
Re: Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation by DESAMSAMO: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
FluxEmpire:
Good afternoon... Pls, do you have the link to the 2020 patch you used?
sorry for the late reply...
search this on YouTube "patch pes 2016 to pes 2020"

open the first video that carries that name, the link is in the description

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation by FluxEmpire(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
DESAMSAMO:

sorry for the late reply...
search this on YouTube "patch pes 2016 to pes 2020"

open the first video that carries that name, the link is in the description
Smiles...better late than never..Thanks a lot, Sir.

(1) (Reply)

: What Are Your Most Anticipated Game Releases Of 2015? › / Top 2015 Android....... / Nvidia Graphics Card For Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.