Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,983 members, 7,838,502 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Throwback: I Made $500 Million From Oil Block -TY Danjuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: I Made $500 Million From Oil Block -TY Danjuma (1655 Views)

Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute / How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria / Nigeria Earned $206bn From Oil In Five Years – OPEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: I Made $500 Million From Oil Block -TY Danjuma by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartPolician:

If you ask what Niger Delta people have done with the little they have, you should also answer what Nigeria has done with her lion's share.

When I say that Nigeria did not deserve independence, e get why.

[/b]

Independence should have been delayed by at least 20 years.
Re: Throwback: I Made $500 Million From Oil Block -TY Danjuma by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
NNDC allocated 5 trillion naira since 2000 where is money ? A least all appointees where from the region....this should make the ogonis and ijaws ask their leaders ....if we add 13 percent derivation is will be over 10 trillion...

True, doesn't change the fact that the nations resources were handed to individuals.
Re: Throwback: I Made $500 Million From Oil Block -TY Danjuma by ahiboilandgas: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

True, doesn't change the fact that the nations resources were handed to individuals.
including several indigenes of Nd they are enjoying their loots too ....why blaming the north.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I Made $500 Million From Oil Block -TY Danjuma by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
including several indigenes of Nd they are enjoying their loots too ....why blaming the north.

Where did you see me blame the North. The owner's of the juicest oil blocks are fronts for the leaders at the time, no leader will put an oil block in their own name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Bandits’ Leader Allegedly Killed By ESN Not Our Member, We’re Not Bothere / Peter Obi Is The Solution / Malami Angry, Opposed To Raid, Arrest, Exposing Rich Suspects Funding Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.