Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Collective Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Collective Investment (828 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collective Investment by Omoba3(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2007
Everyone In The House:

My family receives proceeds from the family estate and my mum has asked for me to be involved on her behalf.

They intend to collectively invest the proceeds from the estate in shares. My question is how can they collectively invest on the NSE?

Whose name will be on the share certs and registered with the broker?

How do we guard against any one member being fraudulent?

How will dividends and eventually dividend cheques be cahsed? When such an occasion arises?

All suggestions welcome!
Re: Collective Investment by Guse: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2007
Seek the counsel of a lawyer.
Re: Collective Investment by Omoba3(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2007
Guse:
Seek the counsel of a lawyer.

I would eventually find my way to a lawyer, but I'm based in the UK. So until I visit home, I need suggestions on how to proceed, what options I have?

(1) (Reply)

Billboard Printer / The State Of Nigerian First Bank: / Would You Form A Business Venture With A Close Family Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.