Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire (885 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / 9 Facts About Heaven That Will Surprise You - Randy Alcorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Righteousness89(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2020
THE TRUTH ABOUT HEAVEN

GOD Almighty, our Creator and Father is in Heaven. Heaven is the Abode of GOD.
Matthew 6.9
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

John 12:27-28
27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

Heaven is a Holy Place. It is the Most Beautiful and Holy place. There is no want of any Good thing in Heaven. It is a Place that needs no Sun or moon. The Glory of God Lightens Heaven

Revelation 21:18-23
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

There are Mansions for the People of God in Heaven. No Hunger! No Sorrow! No death! No pain in Heaven.
John14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Heaven is Abode of the Righteous, the Pure in Heart , Those who have been Redeemed and all whose Names are in the Book of Life..
Matthew 5:8, 10-12,
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

No Abominable person or Sinner can Enter Heaven , Not even by Mistake..

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Isaiah 35:8-10
8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

THE TRUTH ABOUT HELL FIRE
Hell was not Created for Human. Hell was Created for the devil, His agents and demons but Humans who Chose to Reject God and the Free Gift of Salvation from Jesus Christ will all be in Hell Fire.
Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Everyone who Refuses to Believe in Jesus Christ , Continues to Engage in sin and sees no no need for Repentance will be in Hell.
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

All whose Names are not in the Book of Life are Hell Candidates
Revelation 20:15
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The Good News about this is that we all who are alive have a Privileged opportunity to make our Path Right with God. We have the Rare Privilege to access The Mercies of God and Make our ways Right.

No Matter the Sin you have Committed! There is Room at the Cross for Forgiveness. The Blood of Jesus is well available to wash and Cleanse us . The Blood of Jesus Christ is available to Make us White and pure..

He says in Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Let's make use of this Privilege and as we do so , Heaven will be our Portion in JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by manuel4real(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Good
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

No Matter the Sin you have Committed! There is Room at the Cross for Forgiveness. The Blood of Jesus is well available to wash and Cleanse us . The Blood of Jesus Christ is available to Make us White and pure..

What about a murderer that seek for forgiveness in his final hours; he wiped out an entire family and the only person to survive is their son.

At the end of the day, the son and the murderer of his family are in heaven and the boys family happens to go to hell for lack of opportunity to ask for forgiveness.

Who would want to stay in such place with such criteria as yardstick to enter his place?
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by OtemAtum: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2020
Is it only the christian that will go to heaven ? How about the other billions of people whose countries don't practice Christianity but they are less corrupt and more advanced than Nigeria teeming with Christians? Will China, Israel, India, Saudi Arabia and many other non-christian country end up in christian hell or in their own heavens?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Godsspeed: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Good job Righteouness! He that has ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying.... Rev. 2:7

Righteousness89:
THE TRUTH ABOUT HEAVEN

Matthew 6.9
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

Heaven is a Holy Place. It is the Most Beautiful and Holy place. There is no want of any Good thing in Heaven. It is a Place that needs no Sun or moon. The Glory of God Lightens Heaven

18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

There are Mansions for the People of God in Heaven. No Hunger! No Sorrow! No death! No pain in Heaven.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Heaven is Abode of the Righteous, the Pure in Heart , Those who have been Redeemed and all whose Names are in the Book of Life..
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:
10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Hell was not Created for Human. Hell was Created for the devil, His agents and demons but Humans who Chose to Reject God and the Free Gift of Salvation from Jesus Christ will all be in Hell Fire.

Everyone who Refuses to Believe in Jesus Christ , Continues to Engage in sin and sees no no need for Repentance will be in Hell.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The Good News about this is that we all who are alive have a Privileged opportunity to make our Path Right with God. We have the Rare Privilege to access The Mercies of God and Make our ways Right.

Let's make use of this Privilege and as we do so , Heaven will be our Portion in JESUS Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Righteousness89(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

What about a murderer that seek for forgiveness in his final hours; he wiped out an entire family and the only person to survive is their son.

At the end of the day, the son and the murderer of his family are in heaven and the boys family happens to go to hell for lack of opportunity to ask for forgiveness.

Who would want to stay in such place with such criteria as yardstick to enter his place?

That is Reason we should make use of the Privileged Opportunity we Have Now.

The Mercy of God is Available for ALL as Ling as there is Life..

Irrespective of Whatever you Have Committed! As you as you Repent, Ask for Forgiveness and Accept Jesus Christ, Heaven is Guaranteed!

Everyone has an Opportunity to Repent! What you do with your Opportunity is up to u..

The Criminal at the cross with Jesus Christ had his Destination Switched at the last minute. Not Everyone will get that opportunity. Make use of the opportunity you Have now..

Repentance and Mercy Expires at Death..
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by OtemAtum: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Irrespective of Whatever you Have Committed! As you as you Repent, Ask for Forgiveness and Accept Jesus Christ, Heaven is Guaranteed!

Everyone has an Opportunity to Repent! What you do with your Opportunity is up to u..

The Criminal at the cross with Jesus Christ had his Destination Switched at the last minute. Not Everyone will get that opportunity. Make use of the opportunity you Have now..

Your god doesn't understand what we call fairness. That's why he is bent on not giving equal chance to everyone.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Righteousness89(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Godsspeed:
Good job Righteouness! He that has ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying.... Rev. 2:7

Praise God!
God Bless you My Brother

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Abudu2000(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Good morning all and a happy Sunday to you all. Somebody pls put a smile on my face today pls and God will bless you in 100folds thanks. 6"1"7"0"5"4"1"4"9"0.
Fidelity
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

As a kid in the faith, I use to commit what was refer to sin and knowing fully well that when I ask for forgiveness my sins would be wiped out. That came as a result of listening to preaching such as this.

We have believers that commit all sort of what you categorised as sin but they know that when they go on their knees all is forgiven. Do you see the problem with such mindset.
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by ggirl4real: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2020
What usually baffles me is the level of confidence in which you Christians talk about this heaven and hell as if any of you have gone there before to confirm if such places are being prepared or not.

Anyway, religion is about Faith and Beliefs, without evidence, so I shouldn't expect less from you guys.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Righteousness89(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
Is it only the christian that will go to heaven ?
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

OtemAtum:

How about the other billions of people whose countries don't practice Christianity but they are less corrupt and more advanced than Nigeria teeming with Christians? Will China, Israel, India, Saudi Arabia and many other non-christian country end up in christian hell or in their own heavens?
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by OtemAtum: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Everything here is contradictory. How can God love the world and still have the gut to turn them into fire forever?
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Righteousness89(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

As a kid in the faith, I use to commit what was refer to sin and knowing fully well that when I ask for forgiveness my sins would be wiped out. That came as a result of listening to preaching such as this.

We have believers that commit all sort of what you categorised as sin but they know that when they go on their knees all is forgiven. Do you see the problem with such mindset.

ALMIGHTY GOD is not a Man..
HE Knows All things..
HE knows when you are Decieving yourself
HE is in Charge.

We as mere Creatures are limited , HE is the All Knowing and ALL Wise GOD.

You Can DECIEVE Man! You Cannot Deceive God
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Righteousness89(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
Everything here is contradictory. How can God love the world and still have the gut to turn them into fire forever?

Continue to DECIEVE yourself! When we Cross over! You will see what you did to yourself..
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by seanblaise(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2020
The mercy of God knows no bounds. No matter where you are, (even in the grave) God's mercy can locate you. The Grace of God does not care how long you have sinned or the magnitude of your sins. Just go on your knees and tell God that you are sorry and all your sins will be forgiven.
why do you think Jesus left heaven to come to earth and pay for our sins? When Adam sinned and brought death into this world, God sought out a way of redeeming mankind into himself. The Bible says that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. If a man Like you or myself had died for our sins, ity will amount to an imperfect being offering a perfect sacrifice! Even your blood can not wash away your own sins talk more of the sins of the world.
In summary, accept Jesus immediately after reading this. This afternoon might be too late. Infact 10mins from now might be too late.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Twinkletwin17: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2020
How can I get out of this hell I am suffering too much and I pray every day and night
No work no food no hope always hungry.
Is it advisable I change religion?
I am starving
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by OtemAtum: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Continue to DECIEVE yourself! When we Cross over! You will see what you did to yourself..
So suddenly you can't explain further while we are on earth here? grin grin Anyway, where your falsehood ends is where the truth begins. Currently Jehovah your god, Allah the Muslim god and many other gods of religion are currently being held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science for humans to achieve freedom from mind slavery of religion.

13. And otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

ALMIGHTY GOD is not a Man..
HE Knows All things..
HE knows when you are Decieving yourself
HE is in Charge.

We as mere Creatures are limited , HE is the All Knowing and ALL Wise GOD.

You Can DECIEVE Man! You Cannot Deceive God
What does the all wise and all knowing want from mere limited mortal creatures? WORSHIP, that seems petty me.
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by obonujoker(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lol... Apt!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by obonujoker(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
So help us God, to make heaven at last

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by lampi: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
read John 3:13 for conclusion
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Charlex23(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Heaven isn't easy to make . But i hope I'll make it. May God help me

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by OtemAtum: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2020
lampi:
read John 3:13 for conclusion
Paste it here let me see.
Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Janosky: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
THE TRUTH ABOUT HEAVEN

Matthew 6.9

Continue DECEIVING yourself with man made DELUSION.
Below is the AUTHENTIC rendition of

The wicked shall be turned backwards to Sheol ("the grave"wink and all the nations that forget God."
The screenshot Evidence exposes this monumental Fraud in Christendom grin

Bros I challenge you to tell NL if the same word (Hebrew 7585) in Psalms 9:17 you DUBIOUSLY claim to be hellfire is called hellfire @ Job14:13 & Psalms 6:5 ?

How many persons done die in heaven for God to wipe away non existent tears?
Bros, your misquotation of Revelation 21:4 is very ridiculous.
Matthew 5:3,5 no dey your Bible?
@ Matthew 5:3,5, did Jesus not confirm Psalms 37:29 and 2Peter3:13?
grin grin.

Re: The Truth About Heaven And Hell Fire by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

When The Doors Are Closed Against You / Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) / Is Juju A Scam? N1M Challenge On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.