Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? (710 Views)

UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / My Children Will Have Nothing To Do With Your Jesus Christ - Priestess Ebekuo / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2020
1. JESUS IS FOOD:

*. John 6:33 " KJV
For THE BREAD of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and give life unto the world.

35 And Jesus said unto them, I AM THE BREAD of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

I AM THAT BREAD OF LIFE!

KJV:This is THE BREAD WHICH COMETH DOWN FROM HEAVEN, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

KJV:I AM THE LIVING BREAD which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2020
2. JESUS IS ROCK:

*. 1 Corinthians 10:4 "KJV:And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and THAT ROCK WAS CHRIST."

*. Psalms 18:31 "For who is God save the Lord? or WHO IS A ROCK SAVE OUR GOD?"

*. Acts 4: 11"KJV: THIS IS THE STONE which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2020
3. JESUS IS PLANT:

*. John 15:1 "KJV:I AM THE TRUE VINE, and my Father is the husbandman."

KJV:Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit."

*. Luke 23 :31 "For if they do these things in a GREEN TREE, what shall be done in the dry?"

*. Revelation 22:14 "KJV:Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the TREE OF LIFE, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
4. JESUS IS LAMB, LION(ANIMAL):

*. John 1:29 "KJV:The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold THE LAMB of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."

36: And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold THE LAMB of God!"

*. Revelation 5:5 "KJV:And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, THE LION of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
5. JESUS IS MAN(HUMAN BEING:
As a man, Jesus is a Prophet, Luke 7:16; a Prince Acts 5:31;a Priest, Hebrews 9:11;etc)

*. John 8: 40 "KJV:But now ye seek to kill me, A MAN that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham."

*. Acts 2:22 "Ye men of Israel, hear these words; JESUS OF NAZARETH, A MAN approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know"

*. Acts 17:31 "KJV:Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by THAT MAN whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2020
6. JESUS IS ANGEL:

*. Daniel 3:25 "KJV:He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like THE SON OF GOD."
KJV:Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent HIS ANGEL, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God."

*. Acts 23:11 "KJV:And the night following THE LORD STOOD BY HIM, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome."

*. Acts 27:23 "KJV:For THERE STOOD BY ME this night THE ANGEL OF GOD, whose I am, and whom I serve,"

*. Acts 23:9 "KJV:And there arose a great cry: and the scribes that were of the Pharisees' part arose, and strove, saying, We find no evil in this man: but if a spirit or AN ANGEL hath spoken to him, let us not fight against God."

Note:
From the verses above, I notice that Jesus played the roles of an angel.

Not Angel Michael but Angel Jesus (if I'm to say).
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
7. JESUS IS GOD:

*. John 1:1 "KJV:In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD."

*. Titus 2:13 "KJV:Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of THE GREAT GOD and our SAVIOUR JESUS Christ;"

*. Romans 9:5 "KJV:Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh CHRIST came, who is over all, GOD BLESSED FOR EVER . Amen."

*. 1 Timothy 3:16 "KJVAnd without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
8. NONE OF THE ABOVE:

*. Matthew 26:60 "KJV:But FOUND NONE: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,"
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
9. ALL OF THE ABOVE:

*. Colossians 1:18 "KJV:And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; THAT IN ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINENCE."

*. Ephesians 4 :10 "KJV:He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, THAT HE MIGHT FILL ALL THINGS."

*. Ephesians 1:23 "KJV:Which is his body, the fulness of HIM THAT FILLETH ALL IN ALL."

*. Colossians 3:11 "KJV:Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but CHRIST IS ALL, and IN ALL ."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2020
I am number 9

Lord Jesus, even if you choose to appear as shit/faeces/excretes, I love you and I'll serve you!

So help me God, in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by Abboki: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
Do you know that all the things inside the Ark if the Covenant are pointing to Jesus?
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2020
We have three things in the Ark of the Covenant:

1. The stone containing the 10 commandments,

*. Deuteronomy 10:2 "KJV:And I will write on the tables the words that were in the first tables which thou brakest, and THOU SHALT PUT THEM IN THE ARK.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2020
The 10 commandments is the Word of God and the Word of God is Jesus,

*. John 1:1 "KJV:In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with God, and THE WORD was God.
KJV:The same was in the beginning with God.
KJV:All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
KJV:In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
KJV:And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
2. Aaron's rod that budded:

*. Numbers 17:8 "
KJV:And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, THE ROD OF AARON for the house of Levi was BUDDED, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, AND YIELDED ALMONDS.
KJV:And the Lord said unto Moses, Bring AARON'S ROD again before the testimony, TO BE KEPT for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not.

Note:
THE ROD OF AARON...BUDDED...AND YIELDED ALMONDS...

JESUS is the Tree of life!
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2020
THE BUDDED ROD IS REPRESENTING JESUS:

*. Numbers 17: 8 "KJV:And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, THE ROD OF AARON for the house of Levi WAS BUDDED, and BROUGHT FORTH BUDS, and BLOOMED BLOSSOMS, and YIELDED ALMONDS.

10 "KJV:And the Lord said unto Moses, BRING AARON'S ROD AGAIN BEFORE THE TESTIMONY, TO BE KEPT FOR A TOKEN against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not."

*. John 15:1 "KJV:I am THE TRUE VINE, and my Father is the husbandman.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2020
THE MANNA IS REPRESENTING JESUS:

*. Exodus 16:33 "KJV:And Moses said unto Aaron, take a pot, and PUT AN OMER FULL OF MANNA therein, and lay it up before the Lord, TO BE KEPT FOR YOUR GENERATIONS."

*. John 6:32 "KJV:Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, MOSES GAVE YOU NOT THAT BREAD FROM HEAVEN; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

48 KJV: I AM THAT BREAD OF LIFE"
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
JESUS IS THAT LAMB/RAM THAT DIED INSTEAD OF ISAAC:

*. Genesis 22:13 "KJV:And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and ABRAHAM went and TOOK THE RAM, AND OFFERED HIM UP for a burnt offering IN THE STEAD OF HIS SON."

Note:

ABRAHAM...TOOK THE RAM, AND OFFERED HIM UP... IN THE STEAD OF HIS SON
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by sow4me(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
There is no such friend as my Lord Jesus Christ. The one true friend you can have in life that would never desert you in your time of need.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2020
sow4me:
There is no such friend as my Lord Jesus Christ. The one true friend you can have in life that would never desert you in your time of need.

Halleluiah...!
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2020
The following are the areas that somebody like antichristian, Maximus/maxInDHouse, Janosky and thier friends are holding onto. They have refused to look at other areas.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Do you know that Jesus is seen as Lamb in heaven? And it was after his glorification:

*. Revelation 5:8 "KJV:And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before THE LAMB, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints."

*. Revelation 6:1 "KJV:And I saw when THE LAMB opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see."

What I'm saying is that Jesus at some point is less than man and Angel.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2020
The Muslim people say Jesus is just a prophet like other God's Prophets.

They are somewhat correct. Jesus as a human being is:

a Prophet;

*. Luke 7:16 "KJV:And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That A GREAT PROPHET is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

The following are the areas that somebody like antichristian, Maximus/maxInDHouse, Janosky and thier friends are holding onto. They have refused to look at other areas.

Since you mentioned me, how come Jesus God's word is now bigger than God (the father himself) ?

I can't believe your Jesus God's word can become all these from food to plant to lamb to angel to human... It's so amazing. So Christians should stop eating bread or plants or water as they may eat Jesus na.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
a Priest;
*. Hebrews 9:11 "KJV:But Christ being come AN HIGH PRIEST of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;"
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
a Prince;
*. Acts 5:31 "KJV:Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be A PRINCE and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins."

a Pastor or a Shepherd;
*. 1 Peter 2:25 "KJV:For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the SHEPHERD and BISHOP of your souls."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
a Teacher;
*. John 3:2 "KJV:The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art A TEACHER come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
In Judaism, all they know is that Jesus is a human being like everyone.

They are somewhat correct.
Jesus called Himself a man(human being);

the apostles called Him "human being":

*. John 8: 40 "KJV:But now ye seek to kill me, A MAN that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham."

*. Acts 2:22 "Ye men of Israel, hear these words; JESUS OF NAZARETH, A MAN approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know"
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Since you mentioned me, how come Jesus God's word is now bigger than God (the father himself) ?

I can't believe your Jesus God's word can become all these from food to plant to lamb to angel to human... It's so amazing. So Christians should stop eating bread or plants or water as they may eat Jesus na.

I want you to know that as Abraham (the Father of faith) gave up his only son, Isaac;

that is how God ( the Father of all) gave up His only begotten son, Jesus.

2. As the ram/lamb died instead of Isaac, that is how Jesus died instead of all humanity.

You continue to celebrate this as "sallah" but you don't know it is fulfilled in Christ Jesus' death and resurrection.

Accept Him today and you will be set free!

So, our Rice and Ram is in Jesus. He satisfies...!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2020
My Jesus is food. O ye that are hungry and thirsty, come and have true satisfaction.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
TRUE satisfaction is found in Jesus only. He satisfies, joy He supplies.
Re: Which Of The Following (1-9) Is Your Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
All that I want is in Je....sus,
He satisfies,....joy He supplies;...
Life would be worthless without... Him....
All things in Jesus I find.

No other name thrills the joy-chords within,
And through non else is remission of sin;
He knows the pain of the heart sorely tried,
Both need and want will by Him be supplied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Believe Everything In The Holy Scripture? / What Prophet Odumeje Said About TB Joshua’s Death (VIDEO) / There Is No Power In The Bible It Just A History Book. Politician Osofo Abasom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.