Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Sex Dream With Ex Or Colleagues Or Celeb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Dream With Ex Or Colleagues Or Celeb (230 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Sex Dream / Stop Eating In The Dream With This Simple Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Dream With Ex Or Colleagues Or Celeb by ultiabaz36(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Please house, help a friend who is seriously disturbed with his mysterious dream.

It happens that he used to dream that he's having sexual intercourse with his Ex who is now legally married to another man. But now, some days ago he dreamt that he had sexual intercourse with one celebrity. So also, he had another dream that he slept with colleague that he admires.

Please, hope he's not having a spiritual wife or he's been used for some spiritual things.
Re: Sex Dream With Ex Or Colleagues Or Celeb by ggirl4real: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Just tell your friend to start planning to get married.

I guess the sexual hormones is becoming unbearable for him.

I don't attach meanings to dreams. I believe that dreams are a product of our constant thoughts.

Maybe your friends has been sexually admiring those people he dreams about.
Re: Sex Dream With Ex Or Colleagues Or Celeb by yanabasee1(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Lol......He should keep the dreams going.....

He will dream as he gets married and have kids ...

Nonsense
Re: Sex Dream With Ex Or Colleagues Or Celeb by Madibah(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Nothing bad na

I feel like fvcking Rihanna in my dream seff
Re: Sex Dream With Ex Or Colleagues Or Celeb by ultiabaz36(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:
Nothing bad na

I feel like fvcking Rihanna in my dream seff

Lol...
Re: Sex Dream With Ex Or Colleagues Or Celeb by ultiabaz36(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Just tell your friend to start planning to get married.

I guess the sexual hormones is becoming unbearable for him.

I don't attach meanings to dreams. I believe that dreams are a product of our constant thoughts.

Maybe your friends has been sexually admiring those people he dreams about.

That means he's impregnating a babe soon.... ��

(1) (Reply)

Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares / See What Pastor Was Putting In The Mouth Of His Church Members In Broad Daylight / Word Of Life - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.