Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State (59144 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by hakym619(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Who are are closest associate.

Is the road home a bushy type. If yes ,you may commence aerial search

May you find her sooner ( before the week ends)

Amin .
InsAllah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Sampsonumo: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Reach out to her boyfriend
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Danny50: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
She is chiling some where flexing with her bobo op is here disturbing himself.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Amsickindahead: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Yes,hv seen her where she go Bleep prick
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by johnnychuks(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
for me shi is save and secured, shi just want to test that sweet thing behind her legs.

2 Likes

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Eriokanmi: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
I pray she's found alive IJN. Pls share the news when found
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by just2endowed: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
dingbang:
The reason why tracker chips need to worn to avoid situations like this. This can be embedded in form of waistbeads/earrings for females, pendants for males.

You have a point.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found, report to any nearest police station.

If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station. Last seen in Owerri town. If seen please contact Owerri police control on 08034773600
Share this message. She could be anywhere.
Please I am begging people if somebody comes to you and give you money or gives you anything do not accept it. Please if you find money on the road or you find anything on the road like a wallet a mobile phone do not accept or touch it. Some of these criminals are now using the powerful drug fentanyl. What anything comes in contact with the drug and you touch it you are hiding knocked out or become confused your brain we have no control over your body decisions. there are now cases all over the country of people picking up things and immediately he become confused or passing out. Please be warned fentanyl is a very very powerful drug 80 times more powerful than heroin, it can penetrate the human skin and make you overdose you will not have control over your body again.

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nchenches: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
thesicilian:
More details needed, like which area did she go missing, phone numbers of people to contact instead of the police, etc

You said my mind. There is dearth of intelligence in people all over Nigeria.

Reading this, it’s like the author is not truly looking for the girl.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please I am begging people if somebody comes to you and give you money or gives you anything do not accept it. Please if you find money on the road or you find anything on the road like a wallet a mobile phone do not accept or touch it. Some of these criminals are now using the powerful drug fentanyl. What anything comes in contact with the drug and you touch it you are hiding knocked out or become confused your brain we have no control over your body decisions. there are now cases all over the country of people picking up things and immediately he become confused or passing out. Please be warned fentanyl is a very very powerful drug 80 times more powerful than heroin, it can penetrate the human skin and make you overdose you will not have control over your body again.

The saddest thing of all they are now using it on shop Traders to rob them. They will come to your shop and give you money the money has fentanyl on it in less than two minutes later you are passed out by time you wake up your own shop is cleaned or this is one good thing if you wake up in most cases the people overdosed with the drug buy contact of skin and they never wake up they just die
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by brightDdon(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
faithfull18:
You were not noticed, next!
and he's not gonna be ever noticed untill he changes.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by faithfull18(f): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

He needs u to come to him
He his the only way to eternity
He can't have me, Jesus has me already tongue
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by faithfull18(f): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The saddest thing of all they are now using it on shop Traders to rob them. They will come to your shop and give you money the money has fentanyl on it in less than two minutes later you are passed out by time you wake up your own shop is cleaned or this is one good thing if you wake up in most cases the people overdosed with the drug buy contact of skin and they never wake up they just die
Hmmn! Strange happenings.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by basty: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
God in his power will locate her after the axe that fell into the river.
2Kings 6:5

1 Like

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Madibah(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
faithfull18:

He can't have me, Jesus has me already tongue

And he'll snatch you
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by FundRaiserNg: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Please how else apart from true caller can I identify some one who has been threatening my younger brother weeks now?

Tried using true caller to get identity but nothing is showing.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by seanwilliam(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
She looks like a deep Christian.. I dont think she will be with boyfriend... pls go to newspaper, radio and TV.. I'm scared...she will be found insha allah
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wow! I pray God rescues her and the angels of God return her safely back her loved ones in Jesus name. Amen.
So sad cry
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nothing would happen to her in Jesus name
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
faithfull18:

Hmmn! Strange happenings.

It is very serious just by touching it you become addicted and pass out or be killed

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by favy19(f): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
may she be found hale and hearty again
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by lilmaydee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't worry Bros op

She is gonna be fine

Boss man, I don get my tools ready to learn. Na mentoring remain. Make I pm you
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
FundRaiserNg:
Please how else apart from true caller can I identify some one who has been threatening my younger brother weeks now?

Tried using true caller to get identity but nothing is showing.

Stop wasting your time trying to locate the person. If it is that serious report the case to the police. If the person is demanding money from you it is fraud or criminal offence. If the person is straightening your younger brother it is the same issue you have to report it
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by imagrg(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hmm.
It's a jungle out here oh
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by TheCork(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
NnamdiChidi:
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition.

Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found, report to any nearest police station.

If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station. Last seen in Owerri town. If seen please contact Owerri police control on 08034773600

Bro why is he wereing sket?
Is that a guy or girl? (No oofense) angry
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Chukslar: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Does she have a phone number?
If yes contact me I can assist you with a contact that will track her calls to see when last she made a call and to who.
Also getting to some of her friends might help determine when last she was with someone who can tell her whereabouts.

Then commit every situation to God. He will make a way.

NnamdiChidi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Blackmann001: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Av very sure its not ritual matter since location is owerri...its just the youth thing....

Sh is in a guyz house,scared of coming home cuz sh is scared u will beat her for wotsoever reason that's a big news sh is hiding from you.......

Sh will b back home b4 wed.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Bahamas95(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Teenagers with their wahala. Contact her close friend(s), you might get useful info to locate her.

OP don't worry about your sist, she will be found hale and hearty.
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by fiercehillz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
She will return home unhurt and safe...Amen
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Innobee99(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dick is no respecter of Religion

May she be back safe
Re: Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State by Henrydata(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
I pray she is found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.