Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is Polygamy Really A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Polygamy Really A Sin? (906 Views)

Is Polygamy Accepted In Christianity? / Is Polygamy Really Condemned By GOD? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Polygamy Really A Sin? by donnie(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Polygamy is not a sin even in the bible there is no verse that disapproves polygamy.

Polygamy is awestern idea to control population and birth rate.

GBAM, and since that too is failing they now want to vaccinate all of us by force.
Re: Is Polygamy Really A Sin? by Image123(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol but you tried for him sha grin

Wetin man go do, to God be the glory. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Polygamy Really A Sin? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Polygamy is not a sin even in the bible there is no verse that disapproves polygamy.
Polygamy is awestern idea to control population and birth rate.

How many partners did God create for Adam before the fall of man? smiley

Remember that the standard God wants is what he set in the garden of Eden, and it was because Adam and Eve chose to do things their own way that made God drove them out of the garden, and ever since then God only gave the Israelites laws to guide them until the coming of Messiah who will teach us the standard applicable in Paradise! smiley
Re: Is Polygamy Really A Sin? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Maximus69:

How many partners did God create for Adam before the fall of man? smiley

Remember that the standard God wants is what he set in the garden of Eden, and it was because Adam and Eve chose to do things their own way that made God drove them out of the garden, and ever since then God only gave the Israelites laws to guide them until the coming of Messiah who will teach us the standard applicable in Paradise! smiley

One.

If the garden of eden was the standard then the snake should be talking by now.

The garden of eden are folklores of creations just as we had folklores of creations in other religions. They are man attempt of understanding creation.

Men have been marrying lot of wives for ages, it was a mean to booast population.

Now if we had to follow the so called standards then i dont think the world will be where it is today.
Re: Is Polygamy Really A Sin? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

One.

If the garden of eden was the standard then the snake should be talking by now.

The garden of eden are folklores of creations just as we had folklores of creations in other religions. They are man attempt of understanding creation.

Men have been marrying lot of wives for ages, it was a mean to booast population.

Now if we had to follow the so called standards then i dont think the world will be where it is today.

First of all let me commend you for coming out boldly to express yourself and speaking exactly what you have in mind. It's a sign of sincerity and honesty!

But know that the story of Creation is REAL, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me and let's trash it out completely to be sure whether it's true or false.

As regards the standard God set in the garden of Eden, i want you to know that if that's what the whole world is practicing without casual sex that's prevalent today, the world will be peaceful and there will be few troubles if there is at all!

Why?

Because each girl will strive to be hardworking and a complete woman that can take good care of her own home before marriage, there will be no prostitutes since each man will stick to his own Eve (woman), there won't be greed because you don't need to impress or oppress anyone as his wife can't be yours, so the tension to accumulate everything while your fellowman starves will not come to mind, then we will have little families and there won't be too many people born out of wedlock or born into a polygamous home or orphans whose parents have died while rushing to work for money or during wars due to racial dispute, the world won't be overpopulated with miscreants who don't value their own lives talkless of the life of their fellowman.

I can go on and on telling you the advantages of one man one wife if you permit me, and i'm telling you authoritatively that there is nothing as in no disadvantage in monogamy if we're not thinking of evil! smiley
Re: Is Polygamy Really A Sin? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Maximus69:

First of all let me commend you for coming out boldly to express yourself and speaking exactly what you have in mind. It's a sign of sincerity and honesty!

But know that the story of Creation is REAL, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me and let's trash it out completely to be sure whether it's true or false.

As regards the standard God set in the garden of Eden, i want you to know that if that's what the whole world is practicing without casual sex that's prevalent today, the world will be peaceful and there will be few troubles if there is at all!

Why?

Because each girl will strive to be hardworking and a complete woman that can take good care of her own home before marriage, there will be no prostitutes since each man will stick to his own Eve (woman), there won't be greed because you don't need to impress or oppress anyone as his wife can't be yours, so the tension to accumulate everything while your fellowman starves will not come to mind, then we will have little families and there won't be too many people born out of wedlock or born into a polygamous home or orphans whose parents have died while rushing to work for money or during wars due to racial dispute, the world won't be overpopulated with miscreants who don't value their own lives talkless of the life of their fellowman.

I can go on and on telling you the advantages of one man one wife if you permit me, and i'm telling you authoritatively that there is nothing as in no disadvantage in monogamy if we're not thinking of evil! smiley

The creation story isnt real, even in the Jewish religion which has similar creation story in the torah, it is seems as a folklore.

The Buddhist, african traditional religion, islam have their own stories of creations which is different from the Christian creation story does that mean different creations story at different time?

Creation stories are attempt of man to understand where he came from.

To come back to marriage. Casual sex has been with us, even abraham had casual sex sith women who he eventual turn into wives.

Many great men in the bible practice casual sex but they made thess women their wives.

As for the idea that the world will be a heavenly place if their was no casual sex is a myth.

Even in the bible days, there were prostitutes.

I dont want to write much but the dream of a prefect world if there was no casual sex is wrong.
Re: Is Polygamy Really A Sin? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The creation story isnt real, even in the Jewish religion which has similar creation story in the torah, it is seems as a folklore.

The Buddhist, african traditional religion, islam have their own stories of creations which is different from the Christian creation story does that mean different creations story at different time?

Creation stories are attempt of man to understand where he came from.

To come back to marriage. Casual sex has been with us, even abraham had casual sex sith women who he eventual turn into wives.

Many great men in the bible practice casual sex but they made thess women their wives.

As for the idea that the world will be a heavenly place if their was no casual sex is a myth.

Even in the bible days, there were prostitutes.

I dont want to write much but the dream of a prefect world if there was no casual sex is wrong.

The creation story is authentic and if we can all work on the practical application of that theory the earth will be a Paradise!

But it's like you've given up on a brighter future so there is no need bothering you further, we have over 8,700,000 people from different races under the heavens who have come together to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally, this became possible as they all concentrate on working out peace by making use of the creation theory.
I am one of them and i can tell you that throughout the earth today, anywhere i go is my home once a member of my Creation believers lives there. Though there is a reason why all the races under the heavens also have their own version of the Creation story, if you wish to know i'll tell you! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lovely And Glamourous Wedding Of Gospel Singer Judikay / Who Creates People? Jesus Or The Father / Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.