Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Why I’m Not In Any Relationship – Evicted Lucy Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020: Why I’m Not In Any Relationship – Evicted Lucy Reveals (244 Views)

Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations / BBNaija S6: Why I’m In An Open Relationship – Yousef / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Why I’m Not In Any Relationship – Evicted Lucy Reveals by Jowanonline(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Following her exit from the house, Lucy was welcomed by members of the media, to spill the tea, describe her experience in the house, and share her next move with her fans, courtesy Betway, headline sponsor of BBNaija Lockdown.

When asked about relationships in the house, she was hesitant to share her opinions, because according to her, she doesn’t “know what is on people’s mind”, and can only speak to what she sees.

Halfway into the competition, Lucy and Praise became close. However, their relationship could not blossom, as Praise was evicted from the house, just a week into their deepened friendship.

She however admits that she wasn’t keen on a relationship in the house, because she wouldn’t know “what is real, until we get out of the house, so as not to be used as a part of someone’s strategy.”

Lucy was asked about her many claims while in the house of not wanting to be in contact with any of the housemates once the competition is over.

She confessed that those things were said, “in the heat of the moment”.

SEE MORE: http://www.naijagistnews.com/bbnaija-2020-why-im-not-in-any-relationship-evicted-lucy-reveals/

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I’m Not In Any Relationship – Evicted Lucy Reveals by Nmezor(f): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Juicy Lucy herself

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice, No Plans To Launch Ghana Edition Of Big Brother Show. / BREAKING: Ozo Evicted From Bbnaija / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.