Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations (19546 Views)

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / BBNaija S6: Why I’m In An Open Relationship – Yousef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Tega, has revealed why she is not worried about nominations.

This revelation came after the Sunday live eviction show where Tega, Saskay, Princess, and Nini, escaped possible eviction.

In a discussion with Saskay and Michael, Tega pointed out that she’s not worried about getting nominated because that’s what the game is all about.

Tega said, “I’m not worried about it because as you’re entering into the Diary room, you’re nominating someone and another person will nominate you. So you don’t have to worry about it.

“So when I see people come out and be like, ‘You’ll be smiling at me now, you’ll go in there and nominate me,’ didn’t you nominate someone? So what are you expecting? That I should frown my face at you because I nominated you?”

“What did I come into this house to do? To keep smiling with each other?”

In agreement, Saskay said,”If I want you to leave, I’d need you to leave.I wasn’t even the least bothered when Pere replaced Saga with me. He had to do what he had to do.”

Tega continued, “When they asked me why I nominated someone, I said it was just the person’s time to leave. I don’t have an excuse, somebody has to leave.”

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-why-im-not-worried-about-nominations-tega/

7 Likes

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Martialartist88: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2021
they should all understand that it's a game

1 Like

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Ancecoker(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Correct talk

Do me I do you man no suppose vex shocked

But man go still dev vex..
No mind man jaare
Man wha dey kill fellow man with sword no dey like make dem pass sword on top him head grin

2 Likes

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by SaintBeehot(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Stale undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Caliphate democrat & military tyrant who stole presidential ticket on false promises. He imported foreign filani terrorists & turned Nigeria upside down because of greed, nepotism & pure wickedness. He’s the vindictive widow & orphan maker who soaked Nigerian soil in human blood .

19 Likes

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Na so

1 Like

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by SaintBeehot(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2021
9jah:
Caliphate democrat & military tyrant who stole presidential ticket on false promises. He imported foreign filani terrorists & turned Nigeria upside down because of greed, nepotism & pure wickedness. He’s the vindictive widow & orphan maker who soaked Nigerian soil in human blood .

1 Like

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Primrose9ja: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Which Princess escaped eviction undecided ? Princess that is preparing for media rounds with Arin?

This revelation came after the Sunday live eviction show where Tega, Saskay, Princess, and Nini, escaped possible eviction.

2 Likes

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Radiosenator: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Get 720p,1080p Movies Preloaded in a 500gb,1tb external hard drives
Movies available:
*Animes
*Cartoon/series
*Educational videos for kids
*Action/series
*Evergreen/old/Classical movies
*Indian series
*Animal documentaries
*2021 Movies
Etc.
Pay on delivery available for pH and Aba Only.
Call or Whatsapp:
∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by RedEnergy: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Do you know Barcelona scored 4 goals against Sociedad last night? They are hustling so hard to prove they can survive without Messi. And that's the touching news of today. Hope you were touched grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by adioolayi(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Na the hypocrites among you dey always form...it's a game...You nominate people to leave to increase your own chances of winning.
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by olatade(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
cool

12 Likes

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by pman06(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Ok, in short, when it's your time (to leave), it's definitely your time.
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by KiNg0G: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by sexyboy193: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Princess don go now. Why is the writer mentioning princess as on of those housemate that exscaped eviction

2 Likes

Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Ssoil(f): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2021
my friend has spoken kiss the game is the game wink
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Badestman: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2021
We are open for business
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by Skillsnigeria: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by thatmsiguy: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-why-im-not-worried-about-nominations-tega/

TECNO Phantom X vs Xaiomi Mi 11 ultra: Which is Better and Which Should You Buy?
If you are still wondering between the Phantom X and Xaiomi Mi 11 ultra, asking which is the best value for your money, then this comparison video is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQvIjZWY1U
Re: Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations by bluefilm: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
She knows she's among the next batch to leave the house next Sunday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Person Of Interest / Pictures From Bbnaija Beach Themed Saturday Night Party (week 5) / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.