Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me (938 Views)

Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by namiji2598: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fast forward to early this year before I left Kano, I had an injury while trying to climb a step in front of national industrial court pf Nigeria, Kano division.
My leg begin to swell up in Less than 2 hours, and before evening that day I can't walk again as my leg can no longer match the ground, my neighbors suggested that we meet one hausa malam like that somewhere around the street, I was carried to the man and the man performed some quranic prayers for me, am not familiar with those things as I am not a Muslim, lo and behold I started walking instantly, this might funny to u but it's a true story, share yours
Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by Kriss216: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
namiji2598:
Fast forward to early this year before I left Kano, I had an injury while trying to climb a step in front of national industrial court pf Nigeria, Kano division.
My leg begin to swell up in Less than 2 hours, and before evening that day I can't walk again as my leg can no longer match the ground, my neighbors suggested that meet one hausa malam like that somewjsom around the street, I was carried to the man and the man performed some quranic prayers for me, am not familiar with those things as I am not a Muslim, lo and behold I started walking instantly, this might funny to u but it's a true story, share yours
cheesy cheesy

Go back and tell him to perform another quarantine prayers for you so you can be richer than Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by ThaThinka: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Go back and tell him to perform another quarantine prayers for you so you can be richer than Tinubu grin

But shey na wetin dem ask you be that, bro? Oya, type we're waiting to read. grin
Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by Kriss216: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
ThaThinka:

But shey na wetin dem ask you be that, bro?
Your brain is outdated to decipher.

1 Like

Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by prince2pac(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:
Your brain is outdated to decipher.

Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by Alooone: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
namiji2598:
My leg begin to swell up in Less than 2 hours, and before evening that day I can't walk again as my leg can no longer match the ground, my neighbors suggested that meet one hausa malam like that somewjsom around the street, I was carried to the man and the man performed some quranic prayers for me, am not familiar with those things as I am not a Muslim, lo and behold I started walking instantly, this might funny to u but it's a true story, share yours
Please can i contact you privately...here is my contact rettyisu@yahoo.com...or u can call me on 0909 355 2259
Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by TAGM(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
namiji2598:

Yeah healing is real. Legitimately one can obtain it in Christ, for He bore our sins upon His body when He died on the cross and by His stripes we are healed.

You got it through an illegitimate means.

2 Likes

Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by namiji2598: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alooone:

Please can i contact you privately...here is my contact rettyisu@yahoo.com...or u can call me on 0909 355 2259
sorry for the late reply, u should have just called me, my number is clearly on my status
Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by namiji2598: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
TAGM:

Yeah healing is real. Legitimately one can obtain it in Christ, for He bore our sins upon His body when He died on the cross and by His stripes we are healed.

You got it through an illegitimate means.
sorry what do u mean by illegitimate? Just because my healer and I are not in the same religion? When did Muslim prayers becomes illegitimate? Please I need good answers
Re: Had Any Spiritual Healing Been Performed On You Before? See What Happened To Me by namiji2598: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

people like this deserve no mentions

(1) (Reply)

Motherhood / See What Mother And Son Was Caught Doing By Roadside That Got People Talking / Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.