Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Difficulties In My Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difficulties In My Education (254 Views)

JAMB To Extend Registration Deadline As Candidates Grapple With Difficulties / Am I Too Old To Further My Education? / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulties In My Education by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
I am thinking of dropping out of school to assist my younger ones as per first born. That is the big risk I am willing to take and I hope I don't regret it. Even to eat is a problem. This suffering is way beyond my ability. I am a Student of Health technology. Please, the big men in the house should please help me in further enhance my skills and better the lives around me. Please!!! 0113510532 Union bank. All nairalanders and the silent millionaires. God's continuous blessings. Amen!!!
Re: Difficulties In My Education by Hayqiu010(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
?.............?.?......?
Re: Difficulties In My Education by SamOnuegbu(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
You will help your younger ones better is you are NOT a dropout.
Re: Difficulties In My Education by 6Milk(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
kentgold:
I am thinking of dropping out of school to assist my
younger ones as per first born. That is the big risk I
am willing to take and I hope I don't regret it. Even
to eat is a problem. This suffering is way beyond my
ability. I am a Student of Health technology. Please, the big men in
the house should please help me in further enhance my skills
and better the lives around me. Please!!! 0113510532 Union bank.
All nairalanders and the silent millionaires.
God's continuous blessings. Amen!!!
isn't this you on another thread
Re: Difficulties In My Education by Hayqiu010(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2020
SaintHilary:
Quote me for dead thread
Hello boss

(1) (Reply)

2021/africa Initiative For Governance (AIG) Scholarships For Study / Qatar University (QU) 2021 Scholarships For International Students / 2020 CIMA BA1 Dumps Exam Questions - Exam4lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.