Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? (59806 Views)

They Just Kidnapped This Guy To Kill Him Today - VIDEO Eiye And Aye Cult War / Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by gambia(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Its well. Insecurity everywhere.
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by TreasureTayo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
mmmmmmmmm
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bet me, you won't see any random fool coming here to say "check his girlfriend's house". But all the same, they should take it to the authorities if they haven't.
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by meliziz12(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hoperyehmir2020:
Please Help!!!!

Dear Nairalanders,

Dr. Yusuf Toyib has been missing since Saturday 12th September, 2020. He was suspected to have been kidnapped while on a journey with his fellow colleague (Dr. Shola Kofi) yesterday evening along Ogbomosho Expressway.

Dr. Kofi was stabbed on the chest during the attack but thank God he is stable and alive. The plate number of his car is SMK 331DU, a wine color Toyota Camry.
The police are also on the search to find Dr. Toyib and his car.

if you have any information regarding his whereabouts, Please Contact 07037768023 or report to the nearest police station...
Thanks....
May the Almighy God keep him save.
. It's totally becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by solmus: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hamilton1:
In Ewedu nd Amala land,
RIP, so Sad,
May his Soul rest in peace

Flat headed creatures think like people with zika virus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by hahn(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
May The Mercies of God Find Him and Rescue Him in JESUS NAME...

Same "mercies of god" that couldn't keep him safe? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Abusadiq01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Have you checked his girlfriend's house? tongue

Guy, u brain get stretch Marks abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by solmus: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:
Bet me, you won't see any random fool coming here to say "check his girlfriend's house". But all the same, they should take it to the authorities if they haven't.

Because only an imbecilic dunce would even bring check girlfriend/boyfriend gender bullshit into highway kidnapping involving a stabed person and occupant of the vehicle missing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:

Because only an imbecilic dunce would even bring check girlfriend/boyfriend gender bullshit into highway kidnapping involving a stabed person and occupant of the vehicle

Be like say you no know nlers, but man this country self na like war zone.
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by pharmagba: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
AMOTEKUN here is an assignment for you

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Have you checked his girlfriend's house? tongue
As you can all see, a specimen of stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by DCmonster: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
His head slamming brothers have kidnapped him. Why is this even on the front page, they should discuss it on their terrorists WhatsApp group. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by solmus: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
SegFault:

Be like say you no know nlers, but man this country self na like war zone.

My gen repairer who I haven't heard from for months was just filling me in why my Gen was locked in his shop... Imagine mere Okada thieves matcheted him twice with deep cuts on the skull and neck just to steal a mere Okada , broad daylight in Ibadan highbrow district like challenge

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:

My gen repairer who I haven't heard from for months was just filling me in why my Gen was locked in his shop... Imagine mere Okada thieves matcheted him twice with deep cuts on the skull and neck just to steal a mere Okada , broad daylight in Ibadan highbrow district like challenge
Nna ehn. To live in this country self. Common generator, you dey machete person.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by RALPHOW(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Almighty God will protect him in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by bluefilm: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
If his destination was to the West Side, na real wahala be dat o.
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by nsilordgmail(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
I was a big fan of night outings but the way the country dey now, I dey lockup for house once it gets dark. Small boy fit just kidnap you just for a hundred thousand naira.

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by muller101(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
May The Mercies of God Find Him and Rescue Him in JESUS NAME...
The government should do more in aspect of security. That's the root cause.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by RALPHOW(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
That doctor Koffi should be questioned very very well, I don't trust his story at all. Humans are very evil and even the Bible confirms that "the heart of man is desperately wicked".

Dr Koffi that was stabbed in the chest?
Try and use common sense !!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Hotzone(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Emax911:
30M ransom?

y now, God will kill.those kidnappers and rescue him
Pray that the missing person should be rescued unhurt and forget about what happens with the criminal because judgement is of God almighty
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Bluucollar: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Writing nothing is perfectly fine, his loved ones could be reading your callous comment!
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by vineyardfarms: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hoperyehmir2020:
Please Help!!!!

Dear Nairalanders,

Dr. Yusuf Toyib has been missing since Saturday 12th September, 2020. He was suspected to have been kidnapped while on a journey with his fellow colleague (Dr. Shola Kofi) yesterday evening along Ogbomosho Expressway.

Dr. Kofi was stabbed on the chest during the attack but thank God he is stable and alive. The plate number of his car is SMK 331DU, a wine color Toyota Camry.

if you have any information regarding his whereabouts, Please Contact 07037768023 or report to the nearest police station...
Thanks....

What is the use of the thousands of security check points on the roads?? To collect bribe?? LORD JESUS SECURE HIS RELEASE UNHURT. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Murtahdorr: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
May ALLAH swt rescue him (Aameeen)

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by johnnychuks(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
hope is not among the ones that is planing for nation wide strike this week?
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by AMvanquish: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Everyone should be careful and more security conscious, these are desperate times. And the Devil's disciples are getting more Bold, desperate and aggressive. Just last week a personal friend was kidnapped right in his home. Still no sign of him till now.
Insecurity everywhere. Be vigilant and prayerful..
I pray the Doctor is found in good health.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by abdullahi45: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hoperyehmir2020:
Please Help!!!!

Dear Nairalanders,

Thanks....

May Allah (SWT) grant him freedom from the incarceration of the evildoers. Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
I pray he is found as well
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by puremaker7(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
pharmagba:
AMOTEKUN here is an assignment for you
AMOTEKUN IN KWARA State, are You ok at all?
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Openbusiness: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
joyandfaith:
They've demanded for 30M ransom
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.