Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? (59808 Views)

They Just Kidnapped This Guy To Kill Him Today - VIDEO Eiye And Aye Cult War / Damosh Is Missing! Please Help Find Him! / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
That doctor Koffi should be questioned very very well, I don't trust his story at all. Humans are very evil and even the Bible confirms that "the heart of man is desperately wicked".
u don't know anything,they left him in d bush thinking he was dead,dey r both very gud fend
Dey stabbed him arnd the chest area
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
That doctor Koffi should be questioned very very well, I don't trust his story at all. Humans are very evil and even the Bible confirms that "the heart of man is desperately wicked".
the kidnappers are bororo/fulani

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by adontcare(f): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
my thought too
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by diesel86: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2020
I go ride Benz by fire by force na wetin we go dey see be this.

This is a young guy with a lil baby just months old managing himself in this country, not like he even has any money o ( Uses a big for nothing ) and some bastards want to cash out on him angry

All those who want to make Nigeria Inhabitable from our Government to Yahoo boys, I say Wákà undecided
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by hahn(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2020
osazsky:
dont expect mercy to save u from this evil country..Nigeria is evil God does not exist where there is evil God has left Nigeria.we are on our own..cuz of bribery and anarchy if happy triger police no kill u after winning 10k on bet9ja herdsmen go do the needfull or accident due to bad road...maybe container go fall on u.building will collapse or hunger will do the needful...the hunger is real..in the past 4 years I have attended 7 weddings and there was no reception

Your matter ehn

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by PaulH07: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2020
Johnholmes:

Seconded......crime rate is reaching astronomical levels

I'm doing all I can to get one for myself. Just a cool 200k pistol, if anybody fit connect me to legit source, I go really appreciate am.

My own no be just for protection, the State wey i dey work, people dey beef doctors and health workers like madt for here. No day wey person go come work, he no go fight with patient relative.

One of my oga even said when he first started work, hin dey hide forceps for hin pocket go work, me na better Gloc or desert eagle i dey find so.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Numero9: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
May The Mercies of God Find Him and Rescue Him in JESUS NAME...

Oga na Police go find am alive and well....nor be your god.
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by puremaker7(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2020
pharmagba:

You must be half literate or rather half illiterate
Where did the crime take place?
you are very stupid, if yu have read in details, yu would have read the part where it said the incident happpened very close to EYENKORIN, and EYENKORIN is part of Kwara State.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by puremaker7(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
Story said attack and kidnap happened @ Ogbomosho enroute to Ilorin. So it happened at Osun State. Amotekun is in Osun, so i think the man is very ok wink
The attack happened around EYENKONRIN which is a part of Kwara, and by the way how did Ogbomosho be a part of OSUN, some of yu are just stupid for no reason

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Sallywest62(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2020
I wish he's found

Just take that to the FP
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by oxyned: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please he is my cousin, the family have been in contact with the kidnappers, the demanded N30m initally, now they are threatening to kill him if we don't pay N15m in 2hrs...
cry

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by abdullahi45: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
uBuNiT:

Wait ! Dem dey put '(SWT)' for Allah again ?

Make una ban me o because I ask question. Cowards from the waste always feeling intimidated

SWT (subhanaAllahu wata'ala) which means all glory and praises are due to Allah. That's different from SAW (sallalahu alayhi wa salaam) which means peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, which is used for Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by UDUJ(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Itohanmiwa:

My thoughts exactly.

The stabbing could just be a ploy to make his own story believable. The heart of an average Nigerian is evil.
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by RALPHOW(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
oxyned:
Please he is my cousin, the family have been in contact with the kidnappers, the demanded N30m initally, now they are threatening to kill him if we don't pay N15m in 2hrs...
cry

Oh my God, which type of security outfits do we have in this country?
Nigeria don enter one chance !!
May be your family should contact Amotekun!!!
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by RALPHOW(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
UDUJ:

My thoughts exactly.

The stabbing could just be a ploy to make his own story believable. The heart of an average Nigerian is evil.

Why are you guys thinking with your legs!!!
Stabbed in the chest is what you are joking with abi?
Heart is under the chest and a small touch with the heart is death.
Please start thinking with your brain!!!
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by uBuNiT: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
abdullahi45:

SWT (subhanaAllahu wata'ala) which means all glory and praises are due to Allah. That's different from SAW (sallalahu alayhi wa salaam) which means peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, which is used for Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Thanks. I love gentle men. Just how you explained it with pure water voice. See,grace of God will locate you and rain of blessing will wet your family.
Awon ti adura ba tosi, a fun won l'adura. Awon t'epe ba tosi a fun won l'epe.
Abdullahi o se jo
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by abdullahi45: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
uBuNiT:

Thanks. I love gentle men. Just how you explained it with pure water voice. See,grace of God will locate you and rain of blessing will wet your family.
Awon ti adura ba tosi, a fun won l'adura. Awon t'epe ba tosi a fun won l'epe.
Abdullahi o se jo

Lol. You are welcome, Chief.

How do you figure out that I understand Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by ERockson: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
Just because the surviving one's name sound Christian. They are both doctors and probably Friends. You sound fanatically fool
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 15, 2020
CaptainFM1:

Don't rule that out bro. Anything is absolutely possible in this wicked world!
becus u r evil,u fink evil
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Joshaw806:
the kidnappers are bororo/fulani
they even shot at d Dr koffi
Not everyone is evil like u
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 15, 2020
UDUJ:

My thoughts exactly.

Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Joshaw806 post=93936686][/quote]dtz d pics of the stab
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by CaptainFM1: 6:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Joshaw806:
becus u r evil,u fink evil

Smh
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by MINORU: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2020
Like you And like your foolish tribe
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by gboyetade: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Any update?
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Muyi002(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thank you to everyone for your prayers.

He has been released and he is with his family.

May we and/or our families not be a victim of kidnapping.
Re: Yusuf Toyib Kidnapped: This Medical Doctor Is Missing! Please Have You Seen Him? by Thingsvirtous19(f): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Muyi002:
Thank you to everyone for your prayers.

He has been released and he is with his family.

May we and/or our families not be a victim of kidnapping.

Amen. DR Toyeeb is a good man. Thank God he is safe now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.