Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,762 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer (715 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Righteousness89(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Watch out!

Righteousness89 does not ask Anyone for Money or Anything...

Anyperson who does so using Righteousness89 is A Demon , A Criminal, A Son/Daughter of Belai and A Scammer!!

GOD BLESS AND PRESERVE US..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by fati2001(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
another alert.
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Haaaaa
So dem Don dey use your name scam people?
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Mogajunior(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool
Calm down pastor. For Naija now, all way na way. But wait a minute. how did you even get to know some people are asking for money in your name? Are you sure you aren't the scammer here.
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by EmzyT: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nawa oo so u sef don turn celeb wey dem dey use your name lie? grin watin okafor no go see for night Bus

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
but are you operating two monikers here? Tell us are you same moniker as chosen or whatever?
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Watch out!

Anyperson who does so using Righteousness89 is A Demon , A Criminal, A Son/Daughter of Belai and A Scammer!!

Forgive me, sir.
I didn't use your name to scam.
I just love your name and I adapted it.
Can you assist with some money to open a business

1 Like

Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by illicit(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Watch out!

Leave the person to God
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by ozento: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89 is very popular on nairaland to doubt. so som dubious minded pipo may want to use his name to defraud others. kindly watch out!

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Mastakija(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
. Forgive me, sir. I didn't use your name to scam. I just love your name and I adapted it. Can you assist with some money to open a business
lmao d clone has spokengrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Mastakija(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
Forgive me, sir.
oh now i c d difference
this fake one does not have an "e"
Righteousness89:
Watch out!

but the original one is with an "e"

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by AududuNine11: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rightousness89:
Forgive me, sir.

So you just simply removed the "e" in "RightEousness89" to create a cloned account nicknamed "Rightousness89"

Lol... You don old for this scamming business

3 Likes

Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
AududuNine11:

So you just simply removed the "e" in "RightEousness89" to cave a clone account nicknamed "Rightousness89"

Lol... You don old for this scamming business
Forgive me, sir.
I just love the name and I adapted it.
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by Ancecoker(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin
LasLas our NL pastor don blow turn celebrity.. I doubt if there isn’t anyone on this platform who doesn’t know Righteousness89

We love you brother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by ENGINER(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
hahaha drama for nairaland just the give me joy.
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by TheChameleon: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
This guy might just been on an attention seeking jaunt... undecided

What's the difference between the scamming and the tithing? undecided
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by punisha: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Med o....
So is the fake moniker implying that men of God are beggars?
He is even a repentant thief o.
Wetin Nengi no go see for Ozo hand.
Re: Whoever Ask You For Money Using Righteousness89 Is A Scammer by haiti007(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Watch out!

You might need to put this notice on your signature, the guy is on the loose and moving from thread to thread begging for arms.
You can't be on everything thread, but people will always follow what's on your signature lest they fall victim

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Left Traumatised After She Got Duped over 3.6million By Cleric / Other Victims Of Akwa-ibom Killer, Uduak Frank, Have Opened Up / Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.