Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses (83447 Views)

Eight Nollywood Actresses Thriving In Their First Marriages / Top Eight Nollywood Entertainer (actress) With Hot Executioner Curves. / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by ursullalinda(f): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
It really hurts.......especially that young guy.......Ugo shave me.......May God heal them
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by cynhamscakes(f): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
It is well with them.

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Edoziesmart(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Shey Igbo people no dey help demself ni
We should do what abeg?
The time they are collecting Nollywood money did they give any igbo person aside their friends money and family?

Everybody should carry his cross alone cus the country is bad now

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by EyezofGod120: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Edoziesmart:

We should do what abeg?
The time they are collecting Nollywood money did they give any igbo person aside their friends money and family?

Everybody should carry his cross alone cus the country is bad now
,,this ur talk strong o,but na truth
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Mogajunior(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
EastGold:
What should we do?
Everybody in Nigeria is down with a sickness under this regime abeg.
Show some empathy man.

5 Likes

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
EastGold:
What should we do?

Arrrrrrrh

That's harsh, if someone could assist them

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Edoziesmart(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,this ur talk strong o,but na truth

That's the koko

Me that is sick for the pass few days now is carrying my cross alone without any social media announcement.

The truth with most of these stars is that they don't save for tomorrow. Which is bad
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
May God give them supernatural healing as the world we live in is full of uncertaintities. Sickness can drain a man of his health and wealth. Whoever that has good health should always be grateful and thankful to God in heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Abusadiq01(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
E no easy shaa
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by 4tomandchi: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
May God grant them speedy recovery.
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by asatemple(f): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Uwa na-awa awa
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by tarantino1: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Edoziesmart:

That's the koko

Me that is sick for the pass few days now is carrying my cross alone without any social media announcement.

The truth with most of these stars is that they don't save for tomorrow. Which is bad

How much there dey pay them?

Guy just sympathize and move on cos if better sickness hold you, all the savings and the rest you dey put hope on, e go shock you the way there go dey disappear.

Nobody prays for bad things but don't look down on others who are less fortunate. You don't know how much they've spent to Still be alive till this minute

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jesus son of God please heal them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by ARAGON22(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
What is really happening in this country abeg... one day we go hear say somebody sleep then the next morning e come change to salt
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by crazycrypto710: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Crap
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Halo22: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
I thought they said that Leo Mezie has been cured of that kidney issue when they Said one pastor helped him? Despite what you see or read, life is not easy for anyone.
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Dearlord(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
May God help them by healing them.

Life is too short for us to be sick waisting our life time.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by lymelyte(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Health is wealth my people. Your health should be your priority anyday anytime. Please, please,please be mindful of what your put into your body. .

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Kay25(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
These are the people that needs go fund me but they won't get it smh on a wasted generation as such as this one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Chris2863(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
SoftP:
How verifiable is this ur info

If it’s true, may God grant them speedy recovery
You must be drunk, I guess
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omg
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by notoriousbabe: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Op what is the purpose of this thread? What lessons are we to learn from it. Your own dey your body

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by EngrD190: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Leo Mezie and my mum use same dialysis center at ikeja may God help us Amen

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by euniselfyahoo: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
May God grant them healing from above.
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Hezmatosky: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
EastGold:
What should we do?
As u have covid19 ba?
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Hezmatosky: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Is there any Buhari supporter that is not down with an aliment....

The country is dead under this administration
Sicknesses is even good. Yours is madness. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Diabetes has taken a lot of lives.
hmmmm.
make God have mercy on our souls cos of the things we eat.
hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Drvade(m): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by OdefaGirl(f): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Shey Igbo people no dey help demself ni

Are you senseless or you are being silly?
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by OdefaGirl(f): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
May God send healing and helpers your way....Amen

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by sylve11: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2020
May they get the healing they've been crying for. Amen! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) / Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.