Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses (83523 Views)

Eight Nollywood Actresses Thriving In Their First Marriages / Top Eight Nollywood Entertainer (actress) With Hot Executioner Curves. / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 14, 2020
EcoBrick:
More photos.
na waoh
may God help us
That is why its important u do the little u can do by trying as much as possible to eat healthy..though there is no hundred percent clean diet but at least we all know the benefits of fruits and vegetables
also take adequate rest when ur body cries for it
Exercise
Try and maintain a healthy weight and dont stress yourself too much
do all these and then leave the rest for God

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Mokason28: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Henry Onyeka my day one bro in Jos very handsome dude was shot at at a military check point in Jos and the bullet hit his spinal cords embarassed embarassed embarassedjust because the driver of the car refused to stop
Nigeria is a useless country dreams get destroyed every day in Nigeria
And these happened when he got admission to go study about movie in India

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by SoftP(m): 1:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Chris2863:

You must be drunk, I guess

So how does my comment portrayed being drunk?

If u were knowledgeable enough, i made a kind request & ended up praying for the victims’ if truly the op’s narration was true.

Seriously, u locals should learn to think before responding.
Do not vet ur frustration on innocent persons.
I’m not the reason u can’t comprehend or being low class.

Indeed, it pays to be proficient, poor you
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Hezmatosky:

As u have covid19 ba?
E pain you?
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by 2cribz: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Im nt happy.i grew up watching these guys movies. Nawa o
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 14, 2020
Still Wondering what Diewait Ikpechukwu's picture is doing there
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by ericangel01(m): 3:32am On Sep 14, 2020
some are dead. so, no one cares about them or a kind of help whatsoever
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:38am On Sep 14, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Shey Igbo people no dey help demself ni
Tunde Alabi sounds Kanuri to you?
Yoruba people never take care of am.
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by imagrg(m): 3:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Get well quick oh

Life is but a dream
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Xantel(f): 4:00am On Sep 14, 2020
Please Lord have mercy on them
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Mathantics: 4:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Timatayo1:
May Almighty God heal you all

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 14, 2020
If only these illnesses will be visiting the homes of the government officials
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Chris2863(m): 4:47am On Sep 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin
SoftP:

So how does my comment portrayed being drunk?

If u were knowledgeable enough, i made a kind request & ended up praying for the victims’ if truly the op’s narration was true.

Seriously, u locals should learn to think before responding.
Do not vet ur frustration on innocent persons.
I’m not the reason u can’t comprehend or being low class.

Indeed, it pays to be proficient, poor you
grin grin grin You are not just drunk but high on cheap drugs
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Teejay13(m): 5:04am On Sep 14, 2020
I wish them all speedy recovery in the name of Jesus,amen
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by rollandben(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2020
Its so sick to see these people sick. Nigeria has no medical care for no one.
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by inumidun2010(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2020
The day I started PITYING those who are sick was when my UNCLE who was like my brother was sick.. A full grown man was CRYING and writhing in PAINS like a baby... He died last year OCT 1O... I cried like a baby .... May God heal them ... It's becoming clearer to me...

TO BE RICHER is better than being FAMOUS...

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by maasoap(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2020
EastGold:
What should we do?
Everybody in Nigeria is down with a sickness under this regime abeg.

Must you respond? Your response was callous and insensitive, it belittle their health conditions. May be it would have been better for you to find yourself in one of the conditions listed above. Then, I will agree with you that you're down with sickness. Rubbish.

ZombieTERROR:

Is there any Buhari supporter that is not down with an aliment....

The country is dead under this administration

Everything shouldn't be about politics. Cancer, accidents, kidney disease have nothing to do APC, PDP or fvcking politics

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by EyezofGod120: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Are you senseless or you are being silly?
,,see this vagina gel quoting me o
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Bankilolo: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Is there anything too hard for God. May God have mercy on them and heal them in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.Jesus love us all.

1 Like

Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by ZombieTERROR: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2020
Hezmatosky:

Sicknesses is even good. Yours is madness. Idiot

Lalasticlala...
Are people like this allowed on the forum now?..
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Jaqenhghar: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2020
The poor health care system is reaponsible for this. When you have a shitty healthcare system what do you expect
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Abyima(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2020
Sad! An we have nollywood actor throwing money around just to vote for the so-called BBNaiija housemate. It is not fair at all. I wish I have enough to help out. cry
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Flampard(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2020
U lack brain my brother
quote author=ZombieTERROR post=93886387]

Is there any Buhari supporter that is not down with an aliment....

The country is dead under this administration[/quote]
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by grandlexuz(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Leo Mazie received a transplant in the UK sponsored by Johnson Suleiman.
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by OdefaGirl(f): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,see this vagina gel quoting me o

I said it...... senseless!! cool
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by tarantino1: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2020
EngrD190:
Leo Mezie and my mum use same dialysis center at ikeja may God help us Amen

How's your mum doing now?
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2020
God will heal them. Amen.
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by EngrD190: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2020
tarantino1:

How's your mum doing now?

She is Fine by His Grace.

just that the dialysis cost a lot government should kindly create an avenue to always help people with such sickness.
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by Hezmatosky: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Lalasticlala...
Are people like this allowed on the forum now?..
What makes you qualified to be here, if I may ask? When you foolishly said that all Buhari's supporters are down with ailments. Are you normal yourself?
Re: Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses by EyezofGod120: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I said it...... senseless!! cool
,,, ;Dpvssy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.