Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed (52927 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Man Kills His Wife In Niger State, Cuts Off Her Hand & Eyes (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
I pity her
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by cynhamscakes(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Greed...
There is urge for more which is okay but when that desire culminates into evil, wickedness, heartlessness, murder etc, then you should run away from that evil desire.

Imagine cutting off your own hands because of financial claims.

If she had the need to kill people because of such desire for that monetary claims, she would have done it over and over again without remorse.

Let us make very tasty, soft and delicious cakes for you. We deliver to anywhere in Abuja.

Call/whatsap 07034794947.
Instagram :@cynhamscakes_abuja

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by ecomalchemist(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
those balkan countries are suffering like nigerians. some sell their kidneys

Are you for real ma nigga ?

Life is hard !!!
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by lekki1444: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Are you for real ma nigga ?

Life is hard !!!
yes ooo. very real
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:
The heart of woman is evil.
After Buhari, fear women!

Woman don do this one strong thing before grin
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by EbukaHades10(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Onyebda:
Still loose her freedom join
Abi na

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Kyngfarabale1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oyibo too mumu
Lol
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by ecomalchemist(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
yes ooo. very real

So us wey dey naija, that one mean say we for don cut our liver and kidney join.

Poverty is a bastard, being broke is not of the lord at all because you start to do uncommon things.
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
gurunlocker:
Suffered in 2 ways grin grin grin
3 actually
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by lekki1444: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
ecomalchemist:

So us wey dey naija, that one mean say we for don cut our liver and kidney join.

Poverty is a bastard, being broke is not of the lord at all because you start to do uncommon things.
in naija we live better than many balkan countries. moldova for example ? half the country done sell their kidney to buy food
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Serves her right, such greed.. I was waiting for this judgment..
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by EbukaHades10(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Loose freedom
Make she no go fight for prison cus dem go too beat am

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Goodzinny: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
So whites also have such an evil thought? Or is there any form of black in her. Just thinking oooh!
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Anaerobi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
lol... love of money... who knows the needs she have at hand sha.
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Dayvidblue: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is state of the art fraud. Later some stupid oyibo will come and be saying Nigerians are fraudsters.
Nonsense!

Omoluabi16:
Saw this yesterday, these oyinbos are crazy.They're either killing their spouses/parents, setting their properties ablaze or pretending to be dead just for insurance claims. Funny story sha.
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by frog12: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
cant you see her. she LIKES MONEY!
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by bkool7(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Lose hand, lose money.

U think say u dey wise

The arm was reattached
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by mohammadyusuf66(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
2 - 0
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Lose hand, lose money.

U think say u dey wise
She will now have only one hand to defend herself with in Jail. This is 3:0

1 Like

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by planetx: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
All this Eastern European countries where poverty is like those in some African countries. To an average unexposed Nigerian now tell him Slovenian visa is available and you see him selling all his property.

1 Like

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by EbukaHades10(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
bkool7:

The arm was reattached
It's never going to be the same again, bro
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
And u think u having a bad day
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by bluefilm: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
I just remembered my good old days of reading James Hadley Chase and how that guy Maddox used to bust all those Insurance scammers like this woman.

2 Likes

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Lamasta(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nkan nbe labe orun (Things are happening under heaven)
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Corbin: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2020

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Whenever I hear Slovenian woman, I think only of their beauty.
May Lord have mercy on me shaa. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Favemmzar200(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
She is doing herself undecided
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by DrStephenG001: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wait ooo I think say na only nija scammers dy....this one off me ;DWait ooo I think say na only nija scammers dy....this one off me
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by chatinent: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
So bad.
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Bewiseedet(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
She cannot lose everything, make them pay her.
Re: Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed by Mars16(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:
The heart of woman is evil.
After Buhari, fear women!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Fight Over Who Will Sit At The Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Why EFCC Is Prosecuting Naira Marley – Magu / Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.