Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

“say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze (235 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze by tumzie10: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s son Leke Adeboye has taken to his Instagram account under Ifedayo Olarinde, better known as Daddy Freeze comment to apologize to his parents. Leke Adeboye, a son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, has called on the broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde, better known as Daddy Freeze to apologize to his parents.
Leke made the comment on Instagram in response to Daddy Freeze’s apology to the founder of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, David
Source: Naijapalaba.com

Oyedepo. Daddy Freeze offered the apology after a video showing him insulting Oyedepo two years ago went viral recently. The broadcaster, who is known for propagating controversial Christian messages, had also discredited some of Adeboye’s sermons in the past including a recent one on marriage.

However, Adeboye’s son said he expected Daddy Freeze to also apologize to his parents and threatened to also post old videos showing the broadcaster attacking his parents. He wrote, “I am still waiting for my apologies o (sic).

I am still waiting for Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Folu Adeboye or you want me to go and find the videos?” Daddy Freeze, who is the Convener of the Free the Sheeple Movement and Leader of the Free Nation in Christ, had recently come under attack from several clerics including Senior Pastor, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche; the founder of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, and several others for verbally attacking Oyedepo.

The broadcaster has been known to propagate controversial Christian doctrines which include the non-payment of tithes. He has been feuding with several popular and influential clerics and described those who demand tithe as thieves.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/say-sorry-to-my-parents-too-adeboyes-son-to-daddy-freeze/
Re: “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze by EbukaHades10(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Everybody won trend na.

Others coming to collect their apologies from Daddy Freezer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
sincerely he should not have apologized to anybody in the first place!!

1 Like

Re: “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze by MightySparrow: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why give this fellow so much attention and make him important on the media?
Re: “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze by Kriss216: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is one of the reasons i hate to apologize. I owe to my words till death.

1 Like

Re: “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze by BBBmall25: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Apologize For What, Apologize For The Fraud He Uncovered By Ur Dad Misinterpretation Of The Holy Scripture

1 Like

Re: “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze by midolian(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Well, all I can say is....Freeze is very stewpid to have apologized to these tithes worshippers..
Re: “say Sorry To My Parents Too” Adeboye’s Son To Daddy Freeze by Janosky: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
tumzie10:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s son Leke Adeboye has taken to his Instagram account under Ifedayo Olarinde, better known as Daddy Freeze comment to apologize to his parents. Leke Adeboye, a son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, has called on the broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde, better known as Daddy Freeze to apologize to his parents.
Leke made the comment on Instagram in response to Daddy Freeze’s apology to the founder of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, David

Oyedepo. Daddy Freeze offered the apology after a video showing him insulting Oyedepo two years ago went viral recently. The broadcaster, who is known for propagating controversial Christian messages, had also discredited some of Adeboye’s sermons in the past including a recent one on marriage.

However, Adeboye’s son said he expected Daddy Freeze to also apologize to his parents and threatened to also post old videos showing the broadcaster attacking his parents. He wrote, “I am still waiting for my apologies o (sic).

I am still waiting for Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Folu Adeboye or you want me to go and find the videos?” Daddy Freeze, who is the Convener of the Free the Sheeple Movement and Leader of the Free Nation in Christ, had recently come under attack from several clerics including Senior Pastor, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche; the founder of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, and several others for verbally attacking Oyedepo.

The broadcaster has been known to propagate controversial Christian doctrines which include the non-payment of tithes. He has been feuding with several popular and influential clerics and described those who demand tithe as thieves.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/say-sorry-to-my-parents-too-adeboyes-son-to-daddy-freeze/

What is "controversial" about not paying tithes?
Did Jesus pay or collect tithes?

(1) (Reply)

Fake News Report: Orient Daily Newspaper Tenders Apology To Archbishop Ib / Apostle Chris Omashola Joins Other Pastors To Call For The #endsars Nefarious Ac / Mental, Intellectual Faith Not Enough To Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.