Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (60852 Views)

Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / Maureen Esisi Kisses Bbnaija Prince Via TV / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by ecomalchemist(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
I love the synergy between Prince and Dorathy.

Top lads anyday even twice on a sunday.
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by dart7: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Authoreety:
Hulabioevd is a great place to work for and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and that you are doing great and I am so glad to be able to follow up with you on the back of the lock down has consistently been paying attention to the clipboard on my mind and the fact that she is not
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
ontop im Agbada

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Chicastle: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Buhari self
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by meliziz12(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
donaldeke:
#BBPrince has been Evicted from the #BBNaija Lockdown House.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1305209808447049728
.....eyaa kpele
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by lekki1444: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
KIDDWAYA HAS BEEN EVICTED

this life no balance. ozo is still sucking down oxygen in the big brother house cry
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Beverlyjean(f): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
This program is for the poor
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by derbykol(f): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kiddwaya evicted?Very unexpected!
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by derbykol(f): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
KIDDWAYA HAS BEEN EVICTED

this life no balance. ozo is still sucking down oxygen in the big brother house cry
We never saw it coming.
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Royaldave200(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wow their barber / hairdresser is out ...who go dey groom them BB
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Titto93(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:
and a talentless son of a billionaire is still in d house....fvck wat u heard, money is everything in diz life, hussle ooo
Kiddwaya has been evicted too
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Openbusiness: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Am not surprised. It was expected. Me I have never watched BBN on TV before. Na from Nairaland I dey get all the updates. And based on my survey the BBN fans attitude, me I don reason am say it is clear BBN fans have already pick Kid da waya call, and they also like Milk factory madam. So obviously, those 2 will survive dis eviction. And dis Prince and Ozo don reach d time to dey go their haus. Most BBN fans na women, and once dey pick ur call, u ain't goin no where. May God gimme passionate loyal customers like awa BBN fans. Very interesting and dedicated people wink
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by lekki1444: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
derbykol:
We never saw it coming.
lol its a shocker people chose ozo over kidd ? this life no balance at all shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by derbykol(f): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
lol its a shocker people chose ozo over kidd ? this life no balance at all shocked
Exactly!
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by LaReinaa(f): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:
and a talentless son of a billionaire is still in d house....fvck wat u heard, money is everything in diz life, hussle ooo
He has been evicted so you can now rest!
I know that it's a crime to be rich or come from a rich home in this country.. envious people everywhere..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kemimarch16(f): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kidwayya had been evicted too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:
Give him your girlfriend analyze the result and give us feed back. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
My Prince has been sent packing cry cry cry cry
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by pretydiva(f): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:

Calm down. He has been evicted. The show is still useless tho
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Memberclub(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
asatemple:
The only reason I tune in to 198 channel of my Dstv. Anyway, am consoled with the fact that you made some cash this week
did I ask?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmzyT: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Walahi Super glue Suppose endorse OZO as a brand ambassador.... I rather born thief than born Mumu like Ozo sad I can't wait for the Simp to leave the house angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by akinboluwarin(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kidd out also.
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by 4tomandchi: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kidd. Evicted too. Rich kid out of the way...
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by lekki1444: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
derbykol:
Exactly!
they chose ozo and dora over prince and kidd ? which kind life be this now ? undecided they kicked out the better 2 and chose the worse 2 ? i am immigrating out of this mad country. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Pussy asss niggarrr show
. Wetin come concern you with dick balls b!tch show? grin
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by asatemple(f): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Memberclub:
did I ask?
call police, am in my house
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
The guy was unique, with lots of Talent, has respect for everyone and down to earth, wish he stayed longer,but his time was up...He has Wisdom and straightforwrd......
Best things Ahead outside the house!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by LaReinaa(f): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
It's envy.. people dislike him simply because he was born with a silver spoon which is not his fault!

They all vote with unnecessary sentiments!
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Crochet: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kidwaya has been evicted
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by moneyissweet(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
He has just been kicked out.

mayklef:
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
derbykol:
I admired his composure on being evicted.

That guy exudes dignity, intelligence, and class!!! He is the real MVP of this year's show!

He should go very far like Ebuka did! Hopefully he gets Darling hair endorsement (they ought to sign him on fast)!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by udemzyudex(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:

Talentless? You too get mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight / Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.