Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (60853 Views)

Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction / Maureen Esisi Kisses Bbnaija Prince Via TV / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by femi4: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
With Kid out, laycon is there already
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Confirmedzombie: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why evict only igbos. Biggie is bias and a disgrace to humanity.

I call on my igbo brothers to come out enmass as we match round the streets to protest against the marginalization of the igbos by Biggie

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Openbusiness: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Titto93:

Kiddwaya has been evicted too
really shocked wow, dis wan surprise me. I tot all d BBN ladies don pick d guy call. Wot apin again shocked
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:
Unfortunately Na Ize Iyamu trashing Obaseki concern me this night

If you are not watching the action packed debate you are missing

Obaseki is making his face like he tasted sour Vagina after every trashing baa? grin
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:
and a talentless son of a billionaire is still in d house....fvck wat u heard, money is everything in diz life, hussle ooo

Relax... Nigga just got the boot! grin
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by WinLABSstores: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:
and a talentless son of a billionaire is still in d house....fvck wat u heard, money is everything in diz life, hussle ooo
Ignorance...

Being a son of a billionaire is even a talent.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by LEOSZ(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by lekki1444: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
LaReinaa:

It's envy.. people dislike him simply because he was born with a silver spoon which is not his fault!

They all vote with unnecessary sentiments!
yeah i think you are rright. the only exciting person left in the show is neo. if neo gets evicted next week i stop watching the show. even though i want laycon to win but he is not really an entertaining personality. he has many talents but thats it.
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by mayklef(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
WinLABSstores:

Ignorance...

Being a son of a billionaire is even a talent.
poverty101#

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by bankulizer: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:

And you the talented son of a poor man is ranting here where the talentless son of a Billionaire doesn't even know you exist. Billionaire pikin haters. May God save your Soul -Vibes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by solmus: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
99thEnemy:
Obaseki is making his face like he tasted sour Vagina after every trashing baa? grin

Chai them drag Obaseki for market Square.... Ize Iyamu no be pastor Na savage.. every point Obaseki makes Na gbas Gbos with counter fact and figures

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Jman06(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
This year's BBN winner is OZO

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by mayklef(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
bankulizer:

And you the talented son of a poor man is ranting here where the talentless son of a Billionaire doesn't even know you exist. Billionaire pikin haters. May God save your Soul -Vibes
1st of all, poverty is ur portion not mine.....2ndly my soul is safe, thnk u
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Fayv(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:
Oga he has been evicted too
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Prechgold1180(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:
modify pls
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by derbykol(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

That guy exudes[b][/b] dignity[b][/b], intelligence, and class!!! He is the real MVP of this year's show!

He should go very far like Ebuka did! Hopefully he gets Darling hair endorsement (they ought to sign him on fast)!
Sure!
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Laggafin: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lazy youths

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
solmus:

Chai them drag Obaseki for market Square.... Ize Iyamu no be pastor Na savage.. every point Obaseki makes Na gbas Gbos with counter fact and figures

Nigerian Twitter in real life grin
If to say na Mbah for twitter! E for say on your location if e sure for you. grin.
But this one Ize-Iyamu the nack am with location 'on' in a MARKET SQUARE fa. grin grin grin grin my Ribs. grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by RexTramadol1: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah i think you are rright. the only exciting person left in the show is neo. if neo gets evicted next week i stop watching the show. even though i want laycon to win but he is not really an entertaining personality. he has many talents but thats it.

Very right, boring weeks are ahead

Nengi n Ozo r the most boring

Followed by Vee and Laycon

I no too like Neo sef, and that Trickytee na d devil of the house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by greggng: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
His game plan is that of a greedy person ....he deserves the eviction ...he lacks spirit of sportsmanship..ok pray ozo doesnt get another strike ...we are coming out solidly for him ...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by bankulizer: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
mayklef:

1st of all, poverty is ur portion not mine.....2ndly my soul is safe, thnk u

If poverty is not yours and your generations, you won't call a human "talentless" just because he's a Billionaire's son. Change your orientation and thoughts. Change your mindset. You can also be a Billionaire but if you keep hating, na Poverty go kill you and your generations Las las. Gba Be

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by lekki1444: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Very right, boring weeks are ahead

Nengi n Ozo r the most boring

Followed by Vee and Laycon

I no too like Neo sef, and that Trickytee na d devil of the house
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Used 2015 Macbook air,
4gb ram, 256gb ssd.
core i5.
good battery life.
keyboard light.
comes with fitting charger.

Price: 230k Firm.

https:///2348188959719?text=Hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Macbook plug.

Zero fault..
Better buy peace of mind once and for all.
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Izabel(f): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
I'll miss seeing your face prince
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Focusmind: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rosella25:
I saw it coming, I knew he was definitely going home today + he doesn't have strong fan base

E be like na only my wife be him fan. grin
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prince, you tried your best
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Positiveme2020: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Authoreety:
Hulabioevd is a great place to work for and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and I hope you are doing well and that you are doing great and I am so glad to be able to follow up with you on the back of the lock down has consistently been paying attention to the clipboard on my mind and the fact that she is not
You got me laughing with this post , I hope you are just joking ohhh... No meaning at all. Make e be joke ohh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by TheCork(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
pretydiva:

Calm down. He has been evicted. The show is still useless tho

Do u want to earn a cool 200 naira, cash for a 1 minutes job please? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by vickydevoka(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Why evict only igbos. Biggie is bias and a disgrace to humanity.

I call on my igbo brothers to come out enmass as we match round the streets to protest against the marginalization of the igbos by Biggie

Enough is enough.

Mumu every body up for eviction is Igbo
Re: BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by vickydevoka(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Price handsomeness no be today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight / Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.