Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open (440 Views)

On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 / So Buhari Will Foolishly Pay 78million To Madagascar? / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by laiperi: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Which country in Africa or anywhere overseas will absorb 200m ravaging mad dog that have already destroyed their own country?

The only dream of many, others claim most Nigerians: want out of the same country they set on fire and will still do more damage.

Yet refused to face their own devils since the 70s. At least we could point to a couple of places before oil income doing well. How many states can we point to now?

South Africa, Ghana and Asia know Nigerians well. If you were them, would you allow Nigerians into your country?
Re: Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by SLAP44: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
laiperi:
Which country in Africa or anywhere overseas will absorb 200m ravaging mad dog that have already destroyed their own country?

The only dream of many, others claim most Nigerians: want out of the same country they set on fire and will still do more damage.

Yet refused to face their own devils since the 70s. At least we could point to a couple of places before oil income doing well. How many states can we point to now?

South Africa, Ghana and Asia know Nigerians well. If you were them, would you allow Nigerians into your country?

The yoruba nation will be an instant success.
Re: Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by viyon02: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
op you are on point, but other countries still need Nigeria for business, I think it is the population that still make the rest of the world reckon with us.
Re: Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by Fash20: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
laiperi:

No i wont
Re: Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by SLAP44: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
viyon02:
op you are on point, but other countries still need Nigeria for business, I think it is the population that still make the rest of the world reckon with us.

A very poor population! What business? What can you buy? grin

Re: Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by viyon02: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
SLAP44:

yes poor population but richer than any neighbouring country.
Re: Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by SLAP44: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
viyon02:
yes poor population, richer than any neighbouring country

Getting poorer daily,the way you are going in that country, Ghana will soon start giving you loans to feed.
Re: Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by viyon02: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
SLAP44:

Getting poorer daily,the way you are going in that country, Ghana will soon start giving you loans to feed.
Sorry I don't know you are not from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has A Population Of 200m No Country Will Foolishly Open by Mgbadike80: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
SLAP44:

Honestly, i have asked myself, what can i import from Germany into Nigeria in bulk and the answer is nothing because most of the population is too poor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IGP ORDERED WIKE TO LEAVE EDO STATE WITH THREAT. / From The Igp To Fsars, Sars, Irt And Other Unit Commands / Democracy Youth Roundtable Hold Deliberation On Unemployment, Insecurity, Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.