Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 (501 Views)

Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians / 36 Presidential Candidates Beg Atiku Not To Challenge Buhari’s Victory In Court / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by kmaster007: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
A Twitter user has pledged with the PDP presidential candidate to come and save Nigerians from APC In 2023.

While begging the former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, he claims to be speaking on behalf of 200m Nigerians which approximately more than 85% of Nigeria population.

See his post below;

Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by UkBalesNig(f): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
We want Change
Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by kmaster007: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
UkBalesNig:
We want Change
another change mak change change Una again
Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by Anigreat: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
shocked

Anyone can rule the zoo for all i care.
Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
UkBalesNig:
We want Change

Sorry oo, it's like your fake herbal medicine business is not selling?
Unfortunately Atiku will not cum again.
Change business line

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by Jerryherd: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
cool

8 years Fulani + another 8 years Fulani = Islamization, Fulanization , Ruga in Southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by tit(f): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
No Fulani will rule Nigeria in 2023.
Sai Tinubu
Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by DSC7: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Say no to fulanization....
Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
I wonder where they find these jeun jeun Yoruba folks. Probably another wasteman from the diaspora looking for an easy 'payday'. Buhari should be the last Fulani any Yoruba supports ever again.

Till Nigeria is restructured and real concession is made towards the South, that will enable regions in the zone to secure themselves better and grow at their own pace, then it is a terrible idea, and even an insult, for any Yoruba to support a Northerner after we helped put them in power and that resulted in us being unsafe in our land at risk of murder, kidnapping, rape, destruction of farms etc, etc.

Considering our abject security woes and suffering in the SW under a Fulani President, the worst I can think of since I was born, I think this Olushola fan of Atiku needs a good beatdown from his sensible friends around him lol.

If the North, as appears obvious from the antics of their leaders, wishes to continue on the way to becoming an AL Qaeda, ISWAP or ISIS axis of terror then that is fine.

It only means the South should begin to be proactive so we don't go down with them. That should begin with ensuring it is only a Southerner that replaces Buhari in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

8 years Fulani + another 8 years Fulani = Islamization, Fulanization , Ruga in Southern Nigeria

The Olushola guy is obviously a paid and compromised hack. I trust SW folks. Even governors not paying salary they hold a grudge against they then let fly during elections.

Talk less of proposing a candidate to the Yoruba electorate when said candidate is now the symbol of the kidnapping, insecurity, murder, mayhem, rape, destruction of farms and livelyhood the SW is currently witnessing.

This Olushola guy is on his own with his campaign for Atiku. He is fully entitled to do but will likely regret trying to sell the idea to Yorubas.
Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
No way for atiku. Infact, all these old men time don dey up
Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by Jerryherd: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
OneTemplate:

The Olushola guy is obviously a paid and compromised hack. I trust SW folks. Even governors not paying salary they hold a grudge against they then let fly during elections.

Talk less of proposing a candidate to the Yoruba electorate when said candidate is now the symbol of the kidnapping, insecurity, murder, mayhem, rape, destruction of farms and livelyhood the SW is currently witnessing.

This Olushola guy is on his own with his campaign for Atiku. He is fully entitled to do but will likely regret trying to sell the idea to Yorubas.

As someone staying in Southwest.. I enjoy listening to phone in programs on radios and TVs, and I can categorically state it , average Yoruba man would never support Fulani for 2023

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by SmartPolician: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
In 2023, power is coming down to the south.
Northerners have ruined this shithole enough.
They lack common sense let alone leadership dexterities.

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by WonderManly(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Okay now! I want to know if they will also agree with you...

Re: On Behalf Of 200m Nigerians, Olusola Beg Atiku To Take Over In 2023 by tit(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Sorry oo, it's like your fake herbal medicine business is not selling?
Unfortunately Atiku will not cum again.
Change business line

The man head is not correct.
Must Fulani rule you?
How many are they?

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ararume On A Merry Go Round In Court To Deprive Imo North / When Biafra Is Declared I Will Be On The Ground - Nnamdi Kanu / NDLEA Arrests Suspected Drug Trafficker With Cocaine Worth N360m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.