Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph (55886 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In Rivers, Kidnap His Wife On Their Way Back Home (Graphic) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Autotech312(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bigflamie:
shocked

Guys, imagine how this country would be in three years with the way the lifeless man is running it.

The country is sinking

Na Buhari be governor?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
And these jokers want the headquarters of IOC's to relocate to rivers?
Uncivilized lot.
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:
What is the origin of this lifestyle in Rivers State?

Apart from oyigbo lga every other lga in Rivers State has one prominent criminal that's walking free and terrorizing the area

Is there sth to this

Shut up dia
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
nBag:
rivers people and gun are like rice and dodo

Keep quiet
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
AnanseK:
Rivers Of blood. And they will blame Fulani Herdsmen.

lol una get mouth sha
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:
What is the origin of this lifestyle in Rivers State?

Apart from oyigbo lga every other lga in Rivers State has one prominent criminal that's walking free and terrorizing the area

Is there sth to this

I checked what you said and it is true, all other LGAs in rivers are criminalized, I fear for my corper nieces, may they not be raped by the animals in those villages.
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Slidoo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Rugged town.... Only d strong and intelligent ones can survive in that ground
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Slidoo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=quentin06 post=93912344]

I checked what you said and it is true, all other LGAs in rivers are criminalized, I fear for my corper nieces, may they not be raped by the animals in those villages.[ Just tell them to be very prayerful and not to expose sensitive parts of their body... ]
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Coldie(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
DjRicky:

Shut up dia
U know say na true I talk no be just LG every community
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Miracle1991: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Seun, lalasticlala, oam4j this guy is fond of derailing every thread and going Scot free.

He provokes (rule 2) and when you attack him you get banned.

He derails every thread (rule 1) with off topic comments

He posts lies and false information ( rule 8 ) there was no mention of ipob in the report.

Kindly do something about this. 3 rules broken and he is always going free with it

ipob is a terrorist organization, they are criminals and any crime those areas ipob will be the first suspect. Even Wike the governor of Rivers State told the whole world that these criminals come from Alambala .
No law is broken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Chicastle: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Kidnappers should be targeting only Polithiefcians.

Is this like speech or hate speech?
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Miracle1991: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
DexterousOne:

Seems Seun and co is complicit in this tribalism matter

They are yet to put stringent measures against it
And look the other way when tribalist run amok here
Ipob is not a tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Miracle1991: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Just look at the environment, no road,no hospital, carrying a wounded man inside canoe? And Wike will be buying SUV for corrupt judges. Some animals up there are blaming Buhari as if they don't have governor. Every month wike collects security vote, what is he doing with the money?
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by emmatuegbe(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please arm and bring back OSPAC vigilante group in Rivers state. Police will always disappoint you when you need them most. Police cannot confront these bad boys. Police are only paper tigers. If i have my way, i will disband police and set up vigilante security outfit.
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364387/gunmen-storm-burial-ceremony-rivers-abduct-politicians-injure-others-disturbing-photos/
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Nellinis(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jesuuuu.... Mr Sunny Hart abducted Them don kidnap my uncle oooooooo���
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by delishpot: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
They should carry only polithiefcians and leave the struggling masses alone o.
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by okewumi: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
punisha:

It's isn't sinking.
Pls learn to use proper use of English.
let me help u rephrase
"the country is seriously sanked"

grin
And if obasanjo talk, they will attack baba.
Assuming the person is a common man, they would have arrest him.
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by demoBaba: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bigflamie:
shocked

Guys, imagine how this country would be in three years with the way the lifeless man is running it.

The country is sinking

Buhari sent them abi?
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Dayvidblue: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants on rampage.

Ipob in rivers state?
Uncle your head is not correct
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na Rivers banditary and kidnapping start, including Imo State, but that was mainly because expatriates used to live in hotels like Concord in Owerri and go to work in Port Harcourt.

The bloodshed in that axis is too much
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
AnanseK:

Rivers Of blood. And they will blame Fulani Herdsmen.
It is ipob group or Igbo criminals being hired to do such evil things.
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Philipsdael(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
nBag:
rivers people and gun are like rice and dodo

I never knew Rivers is so unlawful till I start serving the nation in Andoni LGA Rivers state.

Men , these people seems to be the worst I've ever come across ...
So lazy and barbaric ...
All they know is "Where is our share"
Their wives are even more hardworking while the men drinks ogogoro , play draft shout at their selves and instigate fight among fellow community . the youths are mostly cult boys. Even the descent ones are snitch .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Ezmans: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
The security we need now is prayer
1000 years prayer without work is dead
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by earnit3: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by vivavik(f): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
chrisxxx:
Once a peaceful Bonny!
still very peaceful but for a few nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Graysons: 2:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Philipsdael:

I never knew Rivers is so unlawful till I start serving the nation in Andoni LGA Rivers state.

Men , these people seems to be the worst I've ever come across ...
So lazy and barbaric ...
All they know is "Where is our share"
Their wives are even more hardworking while the men drinks ogogoro , play draft shout at their selves and instigate fight among fellow community . the youths are mostly cult boys. Even the descent ones are snitch .
And you and your people are hardworking that's why we have a lot of drug dealers, ritualist,shit eaters Yahoo Yahoo boys from the west and eastern part
of Nigeria right?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by SaintBishop: 2:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Graysons:
And you and your people are hardworking that's why we have a lot of drug dealers, ritualist,shit eaters Yahoo Yahoo boys from the west and eastern part
of Nigeria right?
grin help me ask the olodo undecided
Re: Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph by Graysons: 2:57am On Sep 15, 2020
SaintBishop:
grin help me ask the olodo undecided
I just did.It is is amazing how stupid people try their best to sound smart.
Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.