Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title (26122 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Sagay Panel Accuses Malami Of Aborting High-profile Criminal Cases / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Brushstrokes20: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Awesome! Enough of nonsense from these useless govt of self serving thieves!

1 Like

Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2020
goshen26:

Yes, a welcome development but I bet you NBA can not do nada to Malami's SAN under this administration

Woe unto them liars, sorry lawyers.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Layksaide(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2020
weyreypey:

https://punchng.com/nba-rules-lawyers-sign-petition-to-strip-malami-of-san-title/

If this is not fought vigorously to make it successful, they will soon enact a law that will make governance mainly for a section of the country. Una Mumu Never Do.

Please someone should help me ask Prof. Itse Sagay some questions on this. Also, Pastor Tunde Bakare should come out from his she'll. We want to hear his eloquent preaching what's going on with the govt he supported wholeheartedly from the pulpit, even inviting Elrufai to come and preach on his church's pulpit.

1 Like

Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Tyriq: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2020
favor914:
Sure because you & them were the ones that made him SAN?, this is the same rubbish they did with El Rufai last month, who signed the petition? Ipob lawyers, when The Arewa lawyers strike back they will start lamenting, & wailing.
You mumu sha.
Please don't ever quote me with names like IPOB, AREWA etal in your sentence next time.

1 Like

Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Ikennamurphy: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Aufbauh:
The same people that cheer up the AGF Malami when he mischievously planned to oust the EFCC acting Chairman are the same people accusing him of underhand job. Sheer hypocrisy!

I can see that the god of Ibrahim Magu is dealing with you guys very fast without wasting much time.
That's what we call checks and balances.. You can't always be right
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by olisaEze(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Waiting for the Abboki Northern Nigeria Bar Association to send their phantom 5,000 lawyers to counter sign! grin

And 2023 still far! grin grin
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Emergencyson(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2020
pls i need help the country is no longer friendly with me..i dey find work even if na house boy self i go do am,or any other work so that i can feed my self pls oooooo nairalanders(09028390844)
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2020
allthingsgood:

If dss picks u up now to justify your statement, u will start crying

DSS ko ...DSS ni
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by jerrytailad: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2020
Please I want to sign too, malami cup is full.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2020
weyreypey:

https://punchng.com/nba-rules-lawyers-sign-petition-to-strip-malami-of-san-title/

all this bullshit is because NBA remove a governor invitation to address a virtual conference!!!!

what is actually happening in this country please
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2020
anonimi:

You think that he is a greater looter than Barawo Bubu or Abacha

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2615370_facebook20150226111711_jpeg0c454a4b9e79b337bde62bca91797926

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

hahaha.... he's still an upcoming looter to be compared to bubu, Abacha, Allison madueke and sambo dasuki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by asanwafo: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2020
IPOB and attack on anything related to PMB is like 5&6. Where is Izu Aniagu from? Whe the change favoured u, u smiled. Now it is the other way, u want to bring down the house roof.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by simpleseyi: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2020
In Nigeria or in Biafra?
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by ThatFairGuy1: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Aufbauh:
The same people that cheer up the AGF Malami when he mischievously planned to oust the EFCC acting Chairman are the same people accusing him of underhand job. Sheer hypocrisy!

I can see that the god of Ibrahim Magu is dealing with you guys very fast without wasting much time.
No mind them.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Chicastle: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Kingspin:
Buhari and his government amending rules like a family business.

Like they not gonna leave the office.

Perhaps, the more abokis in government the more catastrophe the country plunge.

This is exactly
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by TooMuchStuff: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2020
Being a president of Nigeria is all that matters to Fulani. All other things are just games
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by tonyson010(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Aufbauh:

Bad things grow. A man who brings a mad dog to his house will one day cry over the mad dog.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by tonyson010(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2020
pharmagba:
This is a law matter. Rule of law sacrosanct

Lawyers in the house what's does the law says on modalities for stripping anyone of SAN

Then we will start considering the signatures

Not a lawyer but don't see it yielding strong result. However, the amendment by the AGF cannot go undisputed.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by frog12: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2020
is Aondoakaa still a SAN ?

the man don cool down from his last interview with Channels TV. he was a real law-breaker that disobey court orders anyhow.

weyreypey:
it was done to Aondoaka the former AGF under Yaradua
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by frog12: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2020
why is that?

DelTel:
This is a catch-22.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Godsspeed: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2020
A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by allthingsgood: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2020
litigator:

What what does the the stamp and seal contain?

Your argument presupposes that anytime there is a name on document emanating from the lawyer, one should go and check the website. How possible is that?

very possible
even if u use the stamp, u will still need to verify the lawyer from the website. Stamp does nothing, it can be forged by anybody.
its just designed to make money from people illegally
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2020
richiemcgold:
Malami has bought market.

Which market? I think it must be Onitsha main market or Ariara market.

Those Lawyers signing petition amount to nothing compared to Lawyers on his side. They have no case. It is just a wastage of energy.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2020
allthingsgood:

very possible
even if u use the stamp, u will still need to verify the lawyer from the website. Stamp does nothing, it can be forged by anybody.
its just designed to make money from people illegally

What is the essence of NBA Stamp and Seal when Lawyers in Diaspora that are not known in the NBA register and members who do not belong to any known NBA branch were allowed to participate in election while some registered members were not allowed to vote?

Those members in diaspora and members who do not belong to any known NBA branch have no NBA stamp and seal except it is a forged and fake ones but they were allowed to vote, then, the NBA stamp and Seal that is supposed to be used to detect fake Lawyers is of no use again.

1 Like

Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by MallamHtk(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Better
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by OBA117(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2020
I hope it yields good results
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

This miani or what sef
The guy is not honest at all, he rule with partiality base on politicians
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Blackking98(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2020
favor914:
Sure because you & them were the ones that made him SAN?, this is the same rubbish they did with El Rufai last month, who signed the petition? Ipob lawyers, when The Arewa lawyers strike back they will start lamenting, & wailing.
Sometimes you comment like clown,when did it become an IPOB or arrewa issue?
All these half literates on NL who can't separate tribalism from major issues.
Mtchewww you are sick in the head.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by Eniitan19(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2020
But this clause was inserted to the book in 2007 by a former Minister of Justice. Why the criticism now that it was deleted by Malami.
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by DelTel(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
frog12:
why is that?

stripping him of SAN won't be possible as a sitting AGF (he is a member of the committee that confers SAN).

Assuming it is successful, it doesn't mean he won't continue as AGF.

Finally, it is the law profession imploding from within and ultimate loser (since the profession has not, once, but twice, awarded highest ranking position to undeserving personnel by its own admission)!
Re: NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title by guychidile: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
wonders will never cease .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.