Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige (566 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by GreenAgain: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
As the 90th posthumous birthday of the former Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Chief Bola Ige (SAN) was held in Ibadan Sunday, his son, Architect Muyiwa Ige said his father was killed out of jealousy.

He said this during the service held in honour of the deceased politician who was murdered by yet-to-be-disclosed hoodlums at St. Anne’s Church, Molete, Ibadan.

Muyiwa said, “A lot of his peers didn’t like him because they could not understand young people which he did. But, that was the essence of Bola Ige, and it was part of the envy that ate into the souls of some of those who didn’t like him.

“Nonetheless, that was their problem. Bola Ige came to this world, did his bit, and his legacy still lives on.”

On what politics used to be, Muyiwa Ige said: “The conservatives knew themselves, while the progressives knew themselves. Now, you can’t even differentiate between A and B.
“There is also a leadership vacuum and so, we need to go back and begin to study what they did well positively in their days and try to enhance that and begin to ensure that there is a vibrant mentoring programme, especially for our youths. There are great leaders out there that we can still point to that can support young people”, he concluded.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/ige-they-killed-my-father-out-of-jealousy-―-muyiwa-ige/
Re: Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by SmartProf(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
If u know why they killed him, you should also have an idea about who the suspected jealous hater(s) who masterminded his death are. Unfortunately, those who may have been responsible for his death may still be sniffing around to grab power at any cost. It's really unfortunate that crimes of this magnitude hardly get unravelled, therefore, making it difficult for the families of victims to have a proper closure.
Re: Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by OVB123: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ask the like of Obasanjo and senator Omisore, they will tell you the person that did it.

3 Likes

Re: Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by OPPPS: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
The same hypocrite Obasanjo whom his Minister was assassinated under his Govt, is still same Obasanjo crying of security challenges in Nigeria today as if he offered better security when he was in power years ago

2 Likes

Re: Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by obami007(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
I remember how the news of his death was announced on NTA.

So painful
Re: Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by punisha: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
You need to stop taking yourself through this tortuous memory Lane yearly and move on Mr Muyiwa.

I am sorry about how u feel, but same ugly men behind this are still roaming free and nothing can be done about it.
Re: Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 14, 2020
What should we now do?
Raise him?

The same Keyamo who scattered the case is now a Minister
Re: Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by orisa37: 2:54am On Sep 14, 2020
THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU.
Re: Ige: They Killed My Father Out Of Jealousy ― Muyiwa Ige by Idiotseverywher: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2020
OVB123:
Ask the like of Obasanjo and senator Omisore, they will tell you the person that did it.
. Cicero and uncle Funsho were killed by the same person and almost the same pattern they nearly hacked Ike Ekweremadu with the same pattern in his Apo house to cause political Criss in my Igbo land against PDP so as to blame a prominent Igbo son who was PRP VP candidate because of power, but igbos are wiser they made it known to Nigeria that they know whom they will get if anything happens to Ike, for the case of uncle Funsho and Bola Nigerians did not know what was happening though some knew, some later knew when the puzzles came together to solve itself, Muyiwa himself is now aware of what killed his father, that is why he said GREED

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News#....obaseki Makes A Rare Display Of Jubilation.... / EXCLUSIVE: Kingmakers Pick Aminu As New Emir Of Zazzau / More People Will Bypass Electricity Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.