Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� (532 Views)

"I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by Engrgeneral(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
My dear and beloved country Nigeria. A country with large expanse of land filled with natural resources in abundant quantities, a country filled with intellectual capabilities, great knowledge of technical know-how. A country filled with milk and honey. My Oh My, my beloved country Nigeria.
The economic implication of the peaceful protests and the hijack by hoodlums and tension right now call for no distinction along religious, ethnic and cultural differences. The gory state of the outcome of the military invasion of the Lekki toll gate and the several casualties recorded is an eye sore.
We have to take back our beloved country from the saboteurs but at the same time there is a popular saying that he who fights and run lives to fight another day. The government is so insensitive to the plights of ordinary Nigerians but it is so very important we restrain ourselves from crazy decisions like that the hoodlums are perpetrating which already is affecting the livelihood of the ordinary Nigerian.
Politics and crimes they say are local. We need to start lending our voices to the fights against the ordinary Nigerians but we have to as well seek caution.
Our economy is getting crippled already and ordinary Nigerians would pay the price.
May God bless our beloved country Nigeria
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Some situations can never improve till you do a hard reset. Tear down a building to correct an error riddled foundation, than wait till the house collapses on innocent people.
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by supernet4(f): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
We keep pressing on
But I will suggest an online protest for now till curfew is lifted in some states
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by Engrgeneral(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:
Some situations can never improve till you do a hard reset. Tear down a building to correct an error riddled foundation, than wait till the house collapses on innocent people.
We need to be proactive as well as listen to the voice of reasoning to be open to dialogue. We might end up damaging what we hope to achieve if this killings, attack of properties and looting of the stall and businesses of Nigerians
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Engrgeneral:

We need to be proactive as well as listen to the voice of reasoning to be open to dialogue. We might end up damaging what we hope to achieve if this killings, attack of properties and looting of the stall and businesses of Nigerians

There will be no dialogue, the only dialogue we need is action.

Start the process of restructuring this country into 4 or 5 regions, or give us a referendum.

Nothing will change if we return home.
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by Engrgeneral(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:
Yoruba People don't let this Igbo people instigate you, The fight is against the Federal Govt not Yoruba Land. Stop destroying our properties, this Igbo people are not doing as much destruction in there states as they are doing in the west.

It is becoming Tribal, a means to destroy the stability of the west.
Can you please be serious about your stand and duty as a Nigerian. The spate of killings and damages already done across the country is so very much that we need to get to start worrying about even ourselves as individuals. There are reports already of incidences of armed robbery cases in the aftermath of the release of prisoners in the correctional center in Edo. Please we owe ourselves a beautiful input towards making Nigeria better. May God heal the land
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:
Yoruba People don't let this Igbo people instigate you, The fight is against the Federal Govt not Yoruba Land. Stop destroying our properties, this Igbo people are not doing as much destruction in there states as they are doing in the west.

It is becoming Tribal, a means to destroy the stability of the west.

Your tribal emotional play is becoming stale. Try another tactics because the south is tired of the north using tribe to divide us and kill us.
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by marsman: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Your tribal emotional play is becoming stale. Try another tactics because the south is tired of the north using tribe to divide us and kill us.
Why is it only lagos you are targeting, burning and destroying buildings in Lagos. Why haven't you mentioned orji kanu, peter obi why only tinubu. Is he the federal Government.
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Engrgeneral:

Can you please be serious about your stand and duty as a Nigerian. The spate of killings and damages already done across the country is so very much that we need to get to start worrying about even ourselves as individuals. There are reports already of incidences of armed robbery cases in the aftermath of the release of prisoners in the correctional center in Edo. Please we owe ourselves a beautiful input towards making Nigeria better. May God heal the land

Armed robbery?

Did we even have police before when there was calm? Stop trying to use fear to deflate the protest, the people are tired.

We no do again, na fight?
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by Engrgeneral(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
supernet4:
We keep pressing on
But I will suggest an online protest for now till curfew is lifted in some states
Yes I agree with you and possible boycott some national assignments that would hit the government hard so as to make our voices heard
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:

Why is it only lagos you are targeting, burning and destroying buildings in Lagos. Why haven't you mentioned orji kanu, peter obi why only tinubu. Is he the federal Government.

Read the news, police stations also getting burnt in Ebony, Abia and enugu, even PH. The whole country is burning.
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
supernet4:
We keep pressing on

Online protest when your president can't read?

Abeg be serous man grin grin
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by marsman: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Read the news, police stations also getting burnt in Ebony, Abia and enugu, even PH. The whole country is burning.
Police Station, not corrupt politician Houses. If this is truly for all then there should, be no impartiality in the Burning. Don't burn Yoruba Land
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by Engrgeneral(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Armed robbery?

Did we even have police before when there was calm? Stop trying to use fear to deflate the protest, the people are tired.

We no do again, na fight?
So you are in total support that innocent Nigerians should keep loosing their lives. Honestly I would want to say I am not sure you even physically participated in the protests rather hide behind your keyboard. I am sure you haven't seen videos or visited sites where these shooting and killings took place. Kindly be patriotic and I would also wish to say to you that there hasn't been any country where secession happened though war and fightings that their aftermath isn't worse. Take the care of South Sudan from Sudan, Sri lanka from India etc. Even if we must restructure, we need to get to the table and talk rather than the killings
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:

Police Station, not corrupt politician Houses. If this is truly for all then there should, be no impartiality in the Burning. Don't burn Yoruba Land

Until the army kills people in the east, then you will see real red hot wahala. The east is even burning today.

Stop the emotional blackmail.
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Engrgeneral:

So you are in total supper that innocent Nigerians should keep loosing their lives. Honestly I would want to say I am not sure you even physically participated in the protests rather hide behind your keyboard. I am sure you haven't seen videos or visited sites where these shooting and killings took place. Kindly be patriotic and I would like today to you that there hasn't been any country where secession happened though war and fightings that their aftermath isn't worse. Take the care of South Sudan from Sudan, Sri lanka from India etc. Even if we must restructure, we need to get to the table and talk rather than the killings

We asked to sit on the table with you and talk in 2015 and 2016, you sent soldiers to mow innocent protesters to death in Onitsha, Aba and Umuahia. We are not sitting down again, we will stand up till we get our freedom.

1 Like

Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by marsman: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Until the army kills people in the east, then you will see real red hot wahala. The east is even burning today.

Stop the emotional blackmail.
The armies going to the south west to kill protesters, smells fishy.
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by Engrgeneral(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:

We asked to sit on the table with you and talk in 2015 and 2016, you sent soldiers to mow innocent protesters to death in Onitsha, Aba and Umuahia. We are not sitting down again, we will stand up till we get our freedom.
So it is very evident that the protest for you had beneath a sinister move for the actualization of the Biafra struggle. You have failed to articulate your Biafra struggles by playing your cards right. Your Mazi Nnamdi Kanu leader failed to listen to voice of reason as well as consulted with your leaders in the east for the fight. He single handedly wants to achieve this and that failed and right now you wanna embark on the same journey of endangering the lives of innocent citizens to achieve your sinister move. God is watching you
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by supernet4(f): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Online protest when your president can't read?

Abeg be serous man grin grin
He can't read but he has aides that can read
That's d way forward now
No retreat no surrender
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Engrgeneral:

So it is very evident that the protest for you had beneath a sinister move for the actualization of the Biafra struggle. You have failed to articulate your Biafra struggles by playing your cards right. Your Mazi Nnamdi Kanu leader failed to listen to voice of reason as well as consulted with your leaders in the east for the fight. He single handedly wants to achieve this and that failed and right now you wanna embark on the same journey of endangering the lives of innocent citizens to achieve your sinister move. God is watching you

Nnamdi Kanu managed to use history and good information to expose what has been wrong with Nigeria, and the whole country took note.

It's surprising that you are attacking Nnamdi Kanu but you r leaders kept on inflicting the same hardship on the south of which NK was talking about. Things has to come to a head one day, and your crying cannot make us forget how you have played hard ball with the south since 1970. Do you remember how many southerners you people has killed to keep power in the north?

Dele Giwa
MKO
Kudirat
Harry Marshall
Saro wiwa
Bola Ige

+ many others.

1 Like

Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
supernet4:

He can't read but he has aides that can read
That's d way forward now
No retreat no surrender

Aides that read to a whole president? grin

Your people has made the presidency to be such a laughable comedy. It would have been very funny if not that thousands are dying under his long nose grin
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by supernet4(f): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Aides that read to a whole president? grin

Your people has made the presidency to be such a laughable comedy. It would have been very funny if not that thousands are dying under his long nose grin
If he can't read what is he doing there in the first place
Pls let's call a spade a spade
If he can't lead us let him step down
Too much of babysitting
Mtchewww
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by Engrgeneral(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Nnamdi Kanu managed to use history and good information to expose what has been wrong with Nigeria, and the whole country took note.

It's surprising that you are attacking Nnamdi Kanu but you r leaders kept on inflicting the same hardship on the south of which NK was talking about. Things has to come to a head one day, and your crying cannot make us forget how you have played hard ball with the south since 1970. Do you remember how many southerners you people has killed to keep power in the north?

Dele Giwa
MKO
Kudirat
Harry Marshall
Saro wiwa
Bola Ige

+ many others.
It is is very evident what the endgame is for you guys all along. I listened to a podcast of Nnamdi Kanu that people should keep causing mayhem all in the name of his selfish agenda. Remember the lives of innocent persons the army killed in the python dance code name. I wouldn't know where you are though, but people like you should go get your Biafra and allow Nigeria to heal.
Have a good day sire
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by SLAP44: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Engrgeneral:

It is is very evident what the endgame is for you guys all along. I listened to a podcast of Nnamdi Kanu that people should keep causing mayhem all in the name of his selfish agenda. Remember the lives of innocent persons the army killed in the python dance code name. I wouldn't know where you are though, but people like you should go get your Biafra and allow Nigeria to heal.
Have a good day sire

Plus the ones they killed in the pogroms in 1966 plus the ones killed during the war, plus the ones they killed at Ughelli, Benin, Abuja, Lekki toll gate.

Do you think a country of wicked killers will ever heal?
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by paul61777: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
We keep pressing onBut I will suggest an online protest for now till curfew is lifted in some states
Re: Which Way My Beloved Country Nigeria.���� by Engrgeneral(m): 2:24am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Plus the ones they killed in the pogroms in 1966 plus the ones killed during the war, plus the ones they killed at Ughelli, Benin, Abuja, Lekki toll gate.

Do you think a country of wicked killers will ever heal?
The country has had its fair share of ineventualities though, but sincerely the doom you hope for this country wouldn't pass. Have a good day sire

(1) (Reply)

Refrain From Provocative Statement Nnamdi Denied Video- SE Governors / Return Looted Items Within 72 Hours, Oyetola Tells Hoodlums / #Endsars: Protesters, Students Storm Venue Of Lagos Judicial Panel Of Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.